It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Fine. Then Clark represents the Right. So why not apply the same negativity toward the Right for what he said???

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

He said liberal media not liberals in general.

He said "Those who support the Liberal Ideology".

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Steve Harvey is just an entertainer, but Meryl Streep is something more... I guess?

Yes she is just so wonderful and has a lot to offer apparently.
The hypocrisy is absolutely stunning. Actors and musicians lining up for Hillary and making ads against Trump and they are praised and grovelled to, but any actor or musician who talks to Trump is called 'mediocre' and if they are black, they are called a 'mediocre negro'.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Fine. Then Clark represents the Right. So why not apply the same negativity toward the Right for what he said???

Because Clarke is standing up to a racist bully. Clarke is a real American who puts his life on the line to do his job. Marc Lamont Hill is an academic left wing racist who has never worked a real job in his life.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Meryl Streep isn't taking a job in government or making policy decisions within an area that she has no knowledge in.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sheriff clark meant it to be degrading. Mr hill says he said nothing wrong. can you see the difference?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Because Clarke is standing up to a racist bully. Clarke is a real American who puts his life on the line to do his job. Marc Lamont Hill is an academic left wing racist who has never worked a real job in his life.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If there was a broadcaster in my country advocating civil disturbance,race riots and creating a national emergency it would loose its liscense in short order and its staff would be prosecuted and locked up

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You mean there are some negroes that are better than others?
That doesn't fit the equality narrative.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In other words it's ok for Clark to say racist stuff but not Hill because Hill is on the Left and Clark is on the Right.

That is what you're saying even though you won't admit it.

You have a bias. Just like Hill and Clark you have a bias that allows for you to excuse anything your side does and won't allow for anything the other side does.

That is what I'm pointing to here and you know I'm right.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Meryl Streep isn't taking a job in government or making policy decisions within an area that she has no knowledge in.

I didn't see confirmation that Steve Harvey had been hired by the government.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Which policy role is Steve Harvey taking?
All he is slated as doing is helping Ben Carson on inner city development, no more than Jim Brown is doing.

You realise Meryl Streep took an active role in Hillary Clinton's campaign, right? She's been politically involved for some time.

I just can't remember Lamont Hill calling Streep mediocre and not smart enough to add any value when she criticised Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

He said liberal media not liberals in general.

He said "Those who support the Liberal Ideology".

Actually

Looks like only certain black people are worthy of any respect - those that support the liberal ideology. At least that is what CNN's Marc Lamont Hill thinks.

Then goes on to rail against liberal media.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Are you uneducated or just dumb? I don't know if you know this but the educated tend to vote democratily. Why do they do so??? You may ask, well it is because we are smarter than you old farts. F u right wind nutts. The day will come when you think you have it all figured out and yet we hunt better than you.reply to: WUNK22

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I didn't see confirmation that Steve Harvey had been hired by the government.

He hasn't... he's just helping to connect the govt to inner cities.. There are few African Americans, like Jim Brown, who are involved in programs to house the poor, Trump is speaking directly to people on the ground actually doing something and not policy wonks in Washington. Apparently Lamont Hill does not yet understand that the only mediocre people floating around are those in Washington who talk all day and do nothing at all of value.

link   

He's still advising Carson who's going to be in charge of Housing. Maybe Harvey won't actually get credit or be officially given a position but he's still involved.

What did Streep do for Clinton.

None of which is my point though anyway.

Why is it ok for Clark to be racist and not Hill???

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Are you uneducated or just dumb? I don't know if you know this but the educated tend to vote democratily. Why do they do so??? You may ask, well it is because we are smarter than you old farts. F u right wind nutts. The day will come when you think you have it all figured out and yet we hunt better than you.reply to: WUNK22

Yes, I can see by the way you construct your sentences, and are careful about your spelling, that you are really smart.

(post by TheBulk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You mean there are some negroes that are better than others?
That doesn't fit the equality narrative.

I'm curious if CNN or Mr. Hill will release their Negro scale?

edit on 49131America/ChicagoTue, 17 Jan 2017 15:49:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He's still advising Carson who's going to be in charge of Housing. Maybe Harvey won't actually get credit or be officially given a position but he's still involved.

What did Streep do for Clinton.

None of which is my point though anyway.

Why is it ok for Clark to be racist and not Hill???

I actually think Lamont Hill SHOULD be allowed to say what he said. No problem with that. I DO have a problem with liberal language police and organisations like the ACLU jumping on any words they can find to scream for retribution and censorship. I have a problem that in a world where one side of the political debate is censored by a liberal media and cast as racists at the slightest misuse of a word, the other side of the political debate gets away with it.

I will be happy when the playing field levels and it starts with calling out liberal hypocrisy at every turn.

Let the language flow, I say.

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join