It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"On one side there is light, on the other the power of attraction!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i read that line from the first published work bj CG Jung, the book was called "psychology and the occult" a 15yr old girl who was possessed by many spirits, was asked questions relating to death and the meaning of life, the spirits
books.google.co.uk... Gly5nKiY0bQC2HXA4kinRAgro&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNqJjHg8rRAhUEDcAKHe51CFIQ6AEIJjAC#v=onepage&q=psychology%20and%20the%20occult%20the%20power%20of%20at traction&f=false
that line has got me thinking, so i have been researching how light is used by us, and did you know that the electrical pulses in the brain are the equivalent to a bolt of lightning, and at the precise moment that an egg is penetrated by the sperm in every animal, (that has been tested) there is a flash of light.
www.youtube.com...
blog.brainfacts.org...

maybe the light "is" within us all in every thought, possibly every thought is creating something somewhere else.
i know there is great power in our thoughts and we do attract through them, i have first hand experience. what i dont know is how light works,
but i am sure the two are connected in manifesting what we want and dont want,
Any input is welcome

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

this link i found has some great information on how the body carries electricity, and how our vibes/energy are sensed by animals....
Are all living creatures electric?
Like humans, all living creatures are electric beings and in many cases use their electror­eception to guide them directionally and instinctually—an electric sense. For example, the electror­eception of the great white shark allows up to 8 Hz of frequency to be detected from opposite sides of the ocean. This intense ability to sense electrical current is also why researchers believe the great white is difficult to keep alive in captivity for more than 16 days, as the frequencies from electric devices such as radios, lights, filters, pumps and so on are simply too intense for them at such close ranges.5

Vibes
Ever feel like a person gives you a good or bad vibe, even though you may have only just met the individual briefly? Scientists believe this is the human sense of electror­eception; another sense that humans actually possess, but do not normally trust, as people have become increasingly dependent on the logic of the brain through the evolution of sophisti­cation. Although it is not typical for humans to depend on this sense or even admit that it exists, there are some who have learned to utilize this gut feeling and trust it above logic. Mothers are notorious for this, and when it is seen in action, it is seldom questioned.
Animals also have this sense. The friendliest dog, for example, can potentially pick out a person with bad vibes from a crowd of dozens in an instant. And animals also have a way of knowing when the energy fields of the earth are changing, which is relative to natural disasters and severe weather changes. - See more at: www.skininc.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
so we are basically transmitters, and it is what we are thinking of that is being transmitted...

www.spiritualgarden.net...
Electric force can transform into different types of energy waves, such as heat, radiation, radio and micro waves; and these energy waves can travel a long distance.

A changing magnetic field will induce a changing electric field and vice-versa, the two are linked. These changing fields form electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic waves can travel not only through air and solid materials, but also through space.

The human nervous system can create electric energy waves that can be measured with scientific instruments. The human body produces infra-red radiation that, with night vision equipment, can be seen from miles away.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

so on one side we have light, if we look at the first line, you could say that light is the reason we function, through an electrical storm that happens when we think, you could say it is the spark that gave us life when the sperm entered the egg.

ohh how i love a ponder...... i will be back with more, try and get this cranium sparking the right way

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think the light going off when the sperm penetrated the egg was debunked some time a go. But still some interesting ideas you bring to the table for us to digest

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
i haven't seen it debunked and the video of it actually happening is easy to find on the net...
www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well it depends how you interpret this I suppose

The team, from Northwestern University, invented a new fluorescent sensor that is able to track the movements of zinc in live cells. This allowed them to take an unprecedented view of an egg’s zinc-storage capabilities, and found some 8,000 zinc compartments, each one containing around one million zinc atoms. They were able to watch as, at the point of conception, these atoms were simultaneously released in a display that looks just like tiny fireworks, and lasts about two hours after fertilisation.

That aside I find the vibes thing really interesting, perhaps much of it can be explained by unconscious cues and such, but how about when you get the feeling you're being stared at, and you turn around to see someone looking at you, and usually quickly looking away? Or they carry on staring and really creep you out? I have heard of no scientific explanation for that one yet and I believe it's not uncommon at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

yes i do that quite often. i just think my spidey senses are strong lol, no but seriously, i did it just recently, i got that feeling and looked straight up at my next doors upstairs window and she was staring, i dont know who got the bigger surprise haha.
we are all connected though, that i do believe, through the collective unconscious..

top topics

join