It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why render to Ceasar then?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Israel will discover massive oil reserves. A sweet thin crude and I even know where it will be found.

Tell us where the oils at, and how do you know this information in the first place? You been prospecting?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I hope you're wrong.
WAY too much death.

I don't think it is us that does it. But your right , that's a lot of death

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: visitedbythem
God instructed that the Philistines be slaughtered. They were Satanic. Islam is also Satanic.

David slew Goliath. God said David was a man after his own heart.

In the old testerment.

Jesus new teaching however have superseceded that and now teach non violence and that pride is a sin. He also rejected all the nations of the earth.

Also ancient israel where comanded to kill the philistines for self defence not pride.

There is only one God. Look to Revelation for the answers you seek. Remember the money changers in the temple....... Come on man. Yeshua return with a two edged sabre in his mouth. Now that is a warrior!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee This is something my dad showed me in scripture about 2 years ago. One spot is in water, but dad pretty much pin pointed the spots where it is. It will be found. One spot is super high quality. A thin easily extracted and processed grade. My dad showed me that what and how it was described was that there was far more then they could use domesticly, and they would sell the excess and get fat and lazy because of it. Something happens to Israel at that point, but that is farther in the future

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There is only one God.

Does God have a multiple personality disorder? How come there are so many religions?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do you remember the gods that mated with humans? The ones whos offspring were giants? Those were aliens, also known as fallen Angelic host. Lucifer was a cherubim. A powerful spirit being. I believe he is Allah, as do Muslims that become Christians. We are not alone here and our government knows perfectly well. Much of the technology we have is from them.
There is only one Creator

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

God instructed that the Philistines be slaughtered. They were Satanic. Islam is also Satanic.

David slew Goliath. God said David was a man after his own heart.

In the old testerment.

Jesus new teaching however have superseceded that and now teach non violence and that pride is a sin. He also rejected all the nations of the earth.

Also ancient israel where comanded to kill the philistines for self defence not pride.

There is only one God. Look to Revelation for the answers you seek. Remember the money changers in the temple....... Come on man. Yeshua return with a two edged sabre in his mouth. Now that is a warrior!

Yes but that is GOD.

It cleary states judgement is not up to us humans to decide.

Judgement is for god to dish out not the USA or any other nation.

We are commanded to love our neighbour.
And dropping bombs on them because our pride is wounded is not love.

edit on 18-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

(post by pteridine removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Indeed you captured U.S. soldiers, obviously Obama is weak, if you've even read a couple posts on this site. Which is why we voted in Trump, don't think for a second the U.S. couldn't wipe you all out in a heart beat. I'd love to see how many space based weapons you have that are invisible to radar? Oh yeah, none. Those ships wouldn't even have to open fire to wipe out Iran.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Id think twice about playing games with The US navy after President trump takes office. You get away with these silly games for only a few more days while sissy Obama is in charge. After that it will be curtains for not only the ships that provoke us, but also your country. You will be bombed immediately. You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.
Have a nice evening.
that's very un-sensitive of you to talk like that. lets advocate peace and love instead of hatred.
why would you support bombing another country? what have we even done to you? what harm came your way from any Iranian? have even seen an Iranian in real life? what do you want from us?

We don't want anything from Iran, that's the point.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Your government worked with the CIA. The captured boat was a CIA mission meant to be lost so the Obama regime could figure out a way to send over those funds and continue to fund ISIS.

You're government is as immoral as the current US regime, which by the way is OUT in just over 30 hours.

You have no moral ground to come in here and essentially threaten everyone. Besides, it exposes you as weak for having to do it. Like a chicken ruffling it's feathers.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

In fact I ended up never having to register for the draft.

How's that. All men register. Guess you are a woman?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
An interesting theory. We shall see I suppose.

Second.

edit on 5amThursdayam192017f4amThu, 19 Jan 2017 05:46:51 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Id think twice about playing games with The US navy after President trump takes office. You get away with these silly games for only a few more days while sissy Obama is in charge. After that it will be curtains for not only the ships that provoke us, but also your country. You will be bombed immediately. You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.
Have a nice evening.
that's very un-sensitive of you to talk like that. lets advocate peace and love instead of hatred.
why would you support bombing another country? what have we even done to you? what harm came your way from any Iranian? have even seen an Iranian in real life? what do you want from us?

The same applies to China and Russia, whose zealots thinks the US / west want to invade and conquer for some stupid reason. Without the US / West as a "threat" the people of Iran (Russia / China) would instead focus on their own governments, causing problems for the people who are running things.

The people in charge in Tehran (Moscow/Beijing) would be forced to take responsibility for their failures. Its easier to distract the people with an external threat.

Just like the Democrats have done with the Russia hacking - Trump bs they are pushing. It makes the Democrats look bad so they invent an external threat to blame to shift focus. As we can see by the left it worked for the left, who bought it lock, stock, and Clinton global initiative a scam smoking gun.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Lots of "harm came my way" from Iranians. I have seen several and they bleed and cry at they end like most men do.

The world is not rainbows, unicorns, and fireside chants. If you want to know what Iran has to offer the world look up EFP's (Explosive Formed Penetrators).

Al Sadr, was an acolyte of the Iranian school. He was also bankrolled by the Ayatollahs and given an army trained by and augmented by the Iranians. Look how much "fun and good times" (or peace and love) they brought to Haifa Street and Sadr City districts of Najaf in Iraq. They killed as many Americans as they could and in their spare time they were killing Iraqis.

I want world peace and prosperity for all (regardless of gender or sexuality).

Iran fought Iraq for 20 years and didn't win. America did the job in 20 days. Obama surrendered the country. Don't let one man's capitulation allow you to assume you can win anything.

The most important quote to keep in mind in times going forward is this:

"I would rather have an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep".

America's "Time of the Ewe" ends tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 200PlusI like that Time of the Ewe comment,damn accurate.The world is soon to find out we have a MAN running the country and He has one hell of a secretary of defense.Heard a report that a aide said Trump was going to allow the military to use anything they want to take down ISIS,even the space weapons!If they drop a few titanium rods or use a reactor powered laser at somebody,some people will mess their pants.Using nukes is old technology and why radiate oil fields if you can take out a city with one titanium bolt with no radiation?Well,make Trump and Mattis mad enough and we`ll see what happens.After the Hostage crisis I`ve never had a ounce of sympathy for the mullahs and their followers.Bring it on, if you`re brave enough, and see how far death to America goes with this President.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Have a nice evening.

The same applies to China and Russia, whose zealots thinks the US / west want to invade and conquer for some stupid reason. Without the US / West as a "threat" the people of Iran (Russia / China) would instead focus on their own governments, causing problems for the people who are running things.

The people in charge in Tehran (Moscow/Beijing) would be forced to take responsibility for their failures. Its easier to distract the people with an external threat.

Just like the Democrats have done with the Russia hacking - Trump bs they are pushing. It makes the Democrats look bad so they invent an external threat to blame to shift focus. As we can see by the left it worked for the left, who bought it lock, stock, and Clinton global initiative a scam smoking gun.

Hahahaha its true!

And its not just the democrats. Your whole governent does the same in hyping up Russia and Iran as a threat to distract the people from its own goverment failures!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Lots of "harm came my way" from Iranians. I have seen several and they bleed and cry at they end like most men do.

The world is not rainbows, unicorns, and fireside chants. If you want to know what Iran has to offer the world look up EFP's (Explosive Formed Penetrators).

Al Sadr, was an acolyte of the Iranian school. He was also bankrolled by the Ayatollahs and given an army trained by and augmented by the Iranians. Look how much "fun and good times" (or peace and love) they brought to Haifa Street and Sadr City districts of Najaf in Iraq. They killed as many Americans as they could and in their spare time they were killing Iraqis.

I want world peace and prosperity for all (regardless of gender or sexuality).

Iran fought Iraq for 20 years and didn't win. America did the job in 20 days. Obama surrendered the country. Don't let one man's capitulation allow you to assume you can win anything.

The most important quote to keep in mind in times going forward is this:

"I would rather have an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep".

America's "Time of the Ewe" ends tomorrow.

America should never have been in Iraq in the first place.....

And as for bankrolling terrorist groups.....the USA can hardly talk seeing as it has bankrolled some of the worst pieces of scum on earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am circumcised as are my sons and my dad.

Now that's why you were so evasive when it comes to provide an answer to crazyewok when he asked if you were a Christian.
And it's probably the reason why you consider your own genealogy as a valid argument.

As for Israel, they disobeyed God many times. Remember they were made to wander in the wilderness for 40 years, before God had Joshua lead them into the promised land . Jesus name isn't Jesus. He was named after Joshua. I think it was pronounced something like yeshua. Joshua lead Gods People into the promised land, and Yeshua will lead his people into the promised land of God in the future.

Last time I checked there was ALREADY such a thing as a state of Israel.
And zionists mean to officialize it as a Jewish state, not a Christian one.
You know how much hate the followers of Judaism have against Yeshua, mostly in Israel.
Where is then the messiah that allowed modern Jews to return to their homeland ?

It's cynical that people try to make a point by insisting on Iran's theocracy while forgetting about the Israeli one.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join