It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Lol, watching the complete meltdown of the left as we get closer and closer to Inauguration Day is the best entertainment I've ever seen. FEMA is going to have their hands full handing out play-doh and shelter blankets on the 20th.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

To be fair, if Trump re-opens 9/11 and does it properly i.e get to the truth, then he will have done something worthwhile, it won't exonerate him in my mind, but this needs to be resolved.

I half expect him one day in the near future to make some kind of national address regards 9/11 being an inside job, should that happen, how would the people react?

I'd like to know from both sides of the fence, would this undo his new found snowflake labelling?

If there are Trump supporters who believe 9/11 was an inside job, how does that square with the notion that the Muslim faith may have been vilified at the cost of American lives?

Yet Trump talks tough on Muslim immigration, so serious questions, I would love to know the answer what you think, although equally I don't want to de-rail the thread.

What do you think...relevant, or separate thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: solargeddon

When Meryl Streep says something baaaaad ....

Or voices her perspective, in turn if any of the left voice their opinion perhaps?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: solargeddon

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Kryties

Your OP is long and boring and slanted. Like I clean up dog crap all day and yet don't look down on Don. Like him very much. I have fought men in ally ways hand to hand with deadly weapons and I will F'in decide who my snowflakes are. Not this class based SH*T you spew. Just because all mine were blue collar does not mean I am going in with this tripe. Oh I get rich on day and leave my sons something hes a pussy snow flake? Go F yourself.

Yet you will happily support OP's with the slant you agree with!

Take your own advice with the last three words of your post...there's a good puppet!

Yea yea what? What are you saying? ZIp Zero

Stop it, I might melt....regardless that it is currently minus two where I am!

Zip zero...love it, never heard it phrased that way before.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

Tell me...when do the right become triggered?

Serious question.

Seems like at this point link

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think its becoming fairly understood that Mossad CIA and the Saudis , along with MI5 keeping their mouths shut, seemed to be the main players.Thats If you look at how it all panned out years afterwards. Media control to keep Trump out is collateral damage. Simply because his power base New York has taken umbrage at having to clean up the mess.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We as the MAJORITY have already noted and are correcting your factions shortcomings,it's a shame you SJW pieces of crap can't FIGHT worth a damn or I might FINALLY be able to take all my pain out on SOME deserving asshole.
PUT HOW can I get satisfaction from a mewling victim?
NOT to mention my THE other guy goes first rule...pussies.
HAVE at your asses...
edit on 17-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: Grimpachi

Tell me...when do the right become triggered?

Serious question.

Seems like at this point link

Ha ha....that's not triggered, that's engagement, but thanks for playing!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We as the MAJORITY have already noted and are correcting your factions shortcomings,it's a shame you SJW pieces of crap can't FIGHT worth a damn or I might FINALLY be able to take all my pain out on SOME deserving asshole.
HAVE at your asses...

I think I'm having a comprehension issue, I had to re-read it three times, just to get the gist that you were not really contributing anything I could respond to.

Other than what I wrote directly above.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I think its becoming fairly understood that Mossad CIA and the Saudis , along with MI5 keeping their mouths shut, seemed to be the main players.Thats If you look at how it all panned out years afterwards. Media control to keep Trump out is collateral damage. Simply because his power base New York has taken umbrage at having to clean up the mess.

Where does Mossad fit into all of this?

I watched a 3 hour long documentary recently regards Mossad senior and a little junior, which squarely points the finger at Kissinger as being the one who destabilised Syria....Hypernormalisation it was called well worth a watch.

I look forward to learning your viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

We as the MAJORITY have already noted and are correcting your factions shortcomings

Except it wasn't a majority. Is that what they've been telling you?

originally posted by: cavtrooper7it's a shame you SJW pieces of crap can't FIGHT worth a damn or I might FINALLY be able to take all my pain out on SOME deserving asshole.
HAVE at your asses...

Yay! Threats of violence! So the only thing keeping you from assaulting your fellow citizens is that they won't fight back? That's some asshole words right there.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Everyone who disagrees with me or Vladamir Putin on any subject matter is a precious snowflake, I shall be the one to determine who is a snowflake and who is not. No one else has that right accept me. If you get triggered by those words then you are a snowflake.

For instance, today, I have decided that Trumps Twitter persona shows signs of snowflakeness in equal measure to Hillarys 'a Russian stole my baby rigged election' persona.

Snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere, a veritable avalanche of snowflakes has dumped itself onto YouTube and immediately started melting down.

Thanks Obama.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Do you have anything INTELLIGENT to add that is directed at the TOPIC of this thread? Or are you just content with proving the articles point?

If you wanted intelligent conversation you wouldn't have posted in the Mud Pit. So, thanks to you posting your stupid whine in the Mud Pit I kindly invite you to suck it, snowflake.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

We as the MAJORITY have already noted and are correcting your factions shortcomings

Trump won the popular vote in the majority of states. That's the majority that is important. Trump may not be the President that California wanted, but he's the President that America wanted.

Yay! Threats of violence! So the only thing keeping you from assaulting your fellow citizens is that they won't fight back? That's some asshole words right there.

And yet the only side that has used violence before, during, and threats of violence after the election is... well, it's not the Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Trump won the popular vote in the majority of states. That's the majority that is important. Trump may not be the President that California wanted, but he's the President that America wanted.

And yet the only side that has used violence before, during, and threats of violence after the election is... well, it's not the Trump supporters.

Unless some people don't count as much as others when voting, Hillary won the majority vote. That means most of us voted for Hillary, not Trump. I don't even say it's unfair or anything; just stating a fact.

As far as the violence? It goes both ways. But I was responding to a member who was directly talking about it. If I see an anti-Trump supporter on here saying something like that, I'd respond the same way. I was responding to an individual.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I disagree. The reason Trump won (warts and all) is the exact reason that Brexit passed (despite the great unknowns in dealing with a fractured Europe). That reason being is that the majority of voters (that didn't fall victim to apathy) decided that they were not voting for status quo because of a need of self-determination.

That is to say people want to be free from being controlled by a disconnected government. And while there are hurdles in the path chosen, it was better than the alternative of being subject to machinations of those that have proven zero interest in them.

Trump acts like a little bitch; worst that can happen is he pisses of the wrong country. Meanwhile he does seem to be America First. Brexit may cause yet a third European war that drags the rest of the world into it yet again; but it seems to be a means of Britain for the British.

Call them apples and orange men, but it is the same thing really: pissed off people fighting back at those that have pissed on them.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

THANK you!
I have to tone things down for civilians of course. but its not like it matters now.
WE will not accept a coastal rule ,YOU leave,I hear CALI wants to try(Idiots)
The lying scum will walk and their hippies will too...without JOBS at a certain age...
edit on 17-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

For me Brexit wasn't about dissatisfaction at the European Union, but at my government.

They had denied the people a voice in their future back in the early 90's, when this battleground should have been fought but wasn't, in part I suspect because they may have lost.

That said, I wasn't old enough to vote back then, so I've waited years for an opportunity to vote against...not because of immigration, not because of a closer working relationship with mainland Europe, but because the Conservatives took away the right to a referendum at the time.

Even bigger bonus that I got to shaft the Tories again...which somehow became an own goal...sigh!

At least I can say I voted for what I believed in and they may have got away with it too, if it wasn't for a at least one of those pesky kids growing up!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

For good or bad it's all about Israel. Trump moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, is a great Ploy to let them know their borders are secure whatever. He's saying" So please don't be naughty". On the other hand America has been played, out thought if you like. Any Jewish person worth their salt, wherever they live, will be totally committed to preserving this nation. Because historically a homeland is the best insurance from the persecutions. Immediately if this fact is comprehended, by any analysis, any anti Jewish sentiment will be stymied by legislation, which is the case. It is saying that Israel although a small nation in size, has ranked itself along side and has even eclipsed the main players.
Its intelligence arm the Mossad, has shown itself to be the best on the planet because it seems to have taken over the rest, and can manipulate western Governments because of their members indiscretions, remembering the Mossad didn't hold a gun to their heads, and tell them to do this , or that, but did document it. It's been reported that the footage of Yasser Arafat , still gets played now and then, during get togethers in Tel Aviv...However I digress.

So you can see the dilemma , Trump has inherited, his intelligence base, which now is an arm of the Mossad , the only way he can get it back is by a ruthless culling, even then he has to tread carefully and give Israel guarantees that their loss of internal power will not be interpreted as weakness which will effect the viability of Israel. Because it really is a hidden giant. So to Trumps dilemma If he actually gets to become a sworn in President, to gain viability he will need to get rid of the top fifteen percent of his infected security organisation, maybe more like twenty five per cent.In fact all I can say is #ing good luck.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Want more evidence? Just look at the many threads created daily on ATS alone by Trump supporters having a cry over things like Democrats protesting, as is their Constitutional right, and whinging that the Left should be subject to arrest (I kid you not) for also exercising their Constitutional right to protest Trump election. It is the Right, led by King Snowflake himself, who are the biggest snowflakes on the planet at this current time.

Just what are they protesting about? It wasn't the increased conservative vote that got him into office, it was the reduced liberal vote, so when all those liberals protest they should be looking in the mirror. Even on a bigger note, once again, what are they protesting about? We have the greatest political system in the world if only they won...lol

It is a great thing to exercise their Constitutional right, but shouldn't they have an actual reason to do it in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join