It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
It amazes me that people can get this rabid over a guy who has been a politician for a couple of months, and remain so quiet in regards to people that have been politicians for decades.

I could end up being the most anti-Trump person on earth. But I won't know until after he actually spends some time in office and I have a chance to see what kind of leader he turns out to be. I will always be amazed at how firmly people have formed opinions on something that has yet to happen...

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
That's 6,970 nuclear warheads by the way, give or take a few.

You know McCain gets a tingle up his leg, just like Matthews, at the thought of increased spending on rebuilding and rearming the military. He has stated Congress would increase funding. It's not inconceivable they will try to brush the SALT treaties aside as part of the rearming.

The possibility of a limited nuclear exchange with terrorist and / or "rouge nation" is not zero and I think the US has been in the cold war mindset and not prepared.

To catch up, they will need new weapons and they are currently building variable yield precision-guided atom bombs when they update old bombs.

Don't fear Trump, fear those preparing for limited nuclear war.

So, Trump may end up with a lot more and advised by people who think a limited nuclear exchange is viable.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yeah.

he's not been on TV or in the news before...
had a whole election campaign ...
been on TV debates...
given news conferences...
been interviewed in the press...
tweeted his views about the world...

None of that - I mean - a person couldn't possibly form a judgement out of any of that, could they?

None of it is him...is it?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Pretty cool. Most people that are drooling and #ting themselves not running countries and banging hot chicks. As far as the nukes...I think they are in very safe hands. For some reason people act like this guy is a schmuck and most of that comes from hate and jealousy to be honest. People hate what they cannot have or see in themselves.

I let a community organizer which to me ranks up there with running a lemonade stand have control of them for 8 years....
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-17T16:14:48-06:000448 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yeah.

he's not been on TV or in the news before...
had a whole election campaign ...
been on TV debates...
given news conferences...
been interviewed in the press...
tweeted his views about the world...

None of that - I mean - a person couldn't possibly form a judgement out of any of that, could they?

None of it is him...is it?

Of course not..... he's a special snowflake nothing applies to him

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You think the actual people who fire those nukes will do so over a Twitter fit?

So how goes that Brexit thing, is it hard or soft now, I can never keep up.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more with the OP. The fact the first response totally ignored his points and went for the super original "butthurt" (used by children on call of duty) punctuated it perfectly.

Trump is the biggest snowflake of all. Daily crying fits and desperately reassuring himself of how great he is. Most thin skinned president ever - incapable of handling criticism without tears. He's a joke.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is very simple.
The majority of the Right are serious about the current state of the world and see the negativity and corruption that ebbs through all the untethered members at the top of many, many pyramids. Whether this is within the EU, American political, or corporate systems. They want to change it for the better, and that means an exchange of power so that the old systems can crumble down to hopefully make for a world that is better for EVERYONE. (including snowflakes)

The majority of the millennial Left however are happy with the state of the world. With their frappacrappamochachinnos in hand, they have been ignorantly enjoying the war and the oppression for the span of their lifetimes. Completely blind, they bumble about in their bubble, happy as happy can be, occasionally taking a break from school to repost a solemn post on *insert any "social" platform here* with the caption along the lines of "war is tough, repost if you think war is tough" to justify that they aren't completely devoid of real emotion. The more likes they get, the more real emotion they must have.

Never ones to have an original thought, they just replicate other people's ideas and feelings on both the internet and in real life, effectively becoming one big mirror of illusion, repeating the same thing to one another over and over again so that they can fit in with their peers, who are just other mirrors.

This and their new found love of politics has caused mass hysteria in them because they enjoy being a part of a nice big flock of sheep, eagre to do as the shepherd commands until they nestle down to sleep in the warm confines of the abattoir. How were they to know what the shepherd was going to do? It wasn't on CNN. You can't blame them, it's all they know. And outside the paddock is scary because there might be less frappacrappamochachinnos available.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
DB Cowboy

Love the meme, especially as David Tennant is a Labour supporter, almost poetic and yet you are using the gifts of the left to support your view on the right...not in his name though, I think he would be rather disappointed.

You should really research your insults better!

edit on 192017TuesdaypmTue, 17 Jan 2017 17:06:19 -06005America/Chicago172017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The US is about to turn over control of 6,970 nuclear warheads to a man who gets his panties in a bunch when he's criticised by an actress.

Yikes! You hit the nail on the head with that line. That's one thing that's unsettling about Trumps thin skinned personality. How does one negotiate peace with other countries when the slightest derogatory comment can set him off?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Your OP is long and boring and slanted. Like I clean up dog crap all day and yet don't look down on Don. Like him very much. I have fought men in ally ways hand to hand with deadly weapons and I will F'in decide who my snowflakes are. Not this class based SH*T you spew. Just because all mine were blue collar does not mean I am going in with this tripe. Oh I get rich on day and leave my sons something hes a pussy snow flake? Go F yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

To be fair the millennials don't know any better.

Their teachings come from the adults who were oppressed by a right thinking world...how conveniently the right's contribution to today's society is forgotten.

The right took globalism, originally a left idea and twisted it in the 80's, remember Bush is a republican, who followed a Republican, Clinton a Democrat along with the British equivalent ran with this, then Bush Junior a Republican continued it.

Globalism was the idea both sides could see of benefit, sadly it was taken too far and instead of joining us it divided us further.

Please remember the past is marked by both sides and oh, so many people have suffered and paid the price for that...innocent people.
edit on 582017TuesdaypmTue, 17 Jan 2017 17:14:58 -06005America/Chicago172017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Your OP is long and boring and slanted. Like I clean up dog crap all day and yet don't look down on Don. Like him very much. I have fought men in ally ways hand to hand with deadly weapons and I will F'in decide who my snowflakes are. Not this class based SH*T you spew. Just because all mine were blue collar does not mean I am going in with this tripe. Oh I get rich on day and leave my sons something hes a pussy snow flake? Go F yourself.

Yet you will happily support OP's with the slant you agree with!

Take your own advice with the last three words of your post...there's a good puppet!

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You think the actual people who fire those nukes will do so over a Twitter fit?

So how goes that Brexit thing, is it hard or soft now, I can never keep up.

The CinC gives the order. So, they have a choice to either replace him at that particular moment (which would be kind of late in the day), or pop some sparklers off.

Given the mess made during 9/11 when it appears very few of the supposed security protocols for moving people actually happened, and the fact that you guys over there have decided that your intelligence and security services suddenly absolutely suck and that any news reports that don't fit Trumps paradigm are all fake, I'd really rather not take the chance with something more serious.

Brexit is really irrelevant to the topic of the 140 Character Snowflake President(tm) here - after all he's not a strawman

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Tell me...when do the right become triggered?

Serious question.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Well, true enough I suppose; for all the good it does to point out. Self reflection is utterly beyond the capacity of our President elect or his staunch, noisy and profoundly ironic followers.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

When Meryl Streep says something baaaaad ....

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We the great uninformed public haven't much of a clue in knowing what's really going on until its almost over. But since its almost over we can actually hazard a guess. Since the "Snowflakes" mostly work for the Israeli owned entertainment industry. We can actually hazard a good informed guess as what's occurring. Trump knows things that we don't, Obama knows as well. The big secret seems that Mossad is a bunch of overachievers. They have so much dirt on western politicians that its all over.
Let that digest for a moment.....Because Israel is a small country surrounded by enemies they have effectively used their intel to take over the other intel agencies. When Obama realised this he went stupid an decided that Palestine should be a free state. When Trump realised this fact he decided it would be better to just guarantee Israel's borders just to keep them happy. Trump said he would reopen the investigation into 9/11 I doubt whether anyone wants to know that it was a false flag, even though the NYPD have already worked it out by now.
What did 9/11 achieve, the destabilisation of the middle east of course, has Isis ever attacked Israel? well it wouldn't if it was a western construction. Iran has worked it out long ago that's why the Obama administration sent them two point five billion in cash. It tinkles my bell.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

originally posted by: Logarock

Yet you will happily support OP's with the slant you agree with!

Take your own advice with the last three words of your post...there's a good puppet!

Yea yea what? What are you saying? ZIp Zero

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join