It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Kryties

Its hilarious.

The US is about to turn over control of 6,970 nuclear warheads to a man who gets his panties in a bunch when he's criticised by an actress.

Would you have been more comfortable if we had given control of those nukes to her...

?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Nope.

But I will say that a manic look is not the same as flaking out and wailing because an actress said mean things.

Next question.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We are in the mud pit and when in the mud pit I like to get dirty, why does that bother you so much?

What happened to you, you seem to have gone out of your way to hate those who support Trump, what gives?

We had 2 choices for president and the better of the two won, he may or may not be a good president but I will wait and give him a chance to be a good prez and if he dosent then trust me when I say I will be throwing mud at him like I throw mud at Obama.

P.s slow down on the gear, I think it's causing you to produce to much estrogen.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The old "I know you are but what am I" Approach........I like it!!!

very thought provoking, deep and profound.

edit on 17-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

No further questions your honor.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nope.

But I will say that a manic look is not the same as flaking out and wailing because an actress said mean things.

Next question.

If were talking about flakes......she flaked out hard the night trump won the election.

Remember? Instead of addressing her many loyal and passionate supporters, she allegedly opted to throw a drunken hissy fit backstage. Whether the last bit is true or not, she still flaked hard.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whining? Or calling out blatant hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

And that makes handing over control of 6,970 nuclear warheads to a man who gets his panties in a bunch when he's criticised by an actress any better how, exactly?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Panties in a bunch or simply telling her she doesn't know wtf she is talking about.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But that's not what he said. He called her an overrated actress simply because she insulted him. Ignoring the fact that she is one of the most celebrated actresses of the 20th/21st century and is widely considered the greatest actress of her generation. He couldn't just prove she was wrong (which he didn't do) he had to attack her personally. Do you know what that's called? An ad hominem. And it is strictly prohibited in logically based debate.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How would you describe an orange tanned 70 year old mans histrionics on twitter in the middle of the night?

That's 6,970 nuclear warheads by the way, give or take a few.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not to worry, the Russians have there fair share too.
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

How would you describe an orange tanned 70 year old mans histrionics on twitter in the middle of the night?

Do you actually think he would use those 6,970 nukes because of Twitter?

You are smarter then that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But that's not what he said. He called her an overrated actress simply because she insulted him. Ignoring the fact that she is one of the most celebrated actresses of the 20th/21st century and is widely considered the greatest actress of her generation. He couldn't just prove she was wrong (which he didn't do) he had to attack her personally. Do you know what that's called? An ad hominem. And it is strictly prohibited in logically based debate.

So, you'd rather have a spineless leader that shuts up, cower and never responds to relentless attacks, even from noteworthy people in nationality televised venues not intended for politics?

Just shut up and take it Donald?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm saying that if what she was claimed was false he should have provided facts to dispute her. Instead his go to, over and over, is the ad hominem. No school of debate accepts that as an actual rebuttal. Also, nice strawman.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It wasn't a debate.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I think that someone with that fragile of an ego shouldn't be anywhere near the ability to use them.

The end of the world may come in 140 characters or less.

But that's just me. Opinions may vary.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I don't hate those that's support trump at all...

I don't like what they have become

They have turned into disrespectful , antagonizing, name calling, hateful people towards any opposition

They have fully taken on Donald Trumps persona and left their own behind

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sounds like you both have opinions.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It amazes me that people can get this rabid over a guy who has been a politician for a couple of months, and remain so quiet in regards to people that have been politicians for decades.

I could end up being the most anti-Trump person on earth. But I won't know until after he actually spends some time in office and I have a chance to see what kind of leader he turns out to be. I will always be amazed at how firmly people have formed opinions on something that has yet to happen...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join