It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: seagull

Those ones counted the rest nuh uh

I have no issue taking off my gloves and getting dirty, but I do prefer to keep it intelligent.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Witness the GLOBAL banking cartels
This is "Confessions of an economic HITMAN"
It's quite a read YOU learn a great deal and you'll see THAT IS EXACTLY what they did.
www.wikisummaries.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I much rather have a snowflake in chief then a career criminal in chief.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

For God's sake, Kryties you've got to stop making these damn threads!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

For God's sake, Kryties you've got to stop making these damn threads!

Nah.

If only because inevitably you end up in them and I get to see my old mate Ronan from Stargate Atlantis again!

edit on 23/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I find it amazing the amount of talk from the Right about how the Left are all "Snowflakes". Especially when the man they voted as their President is the biggest "snowflake" of them all - evidenced again and again on nearly a daily basis by Trump himself when he responds to someone who has apparently slighted him.

right?

Today his guy said the press shouldn't be so demoralizing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

right?

For a man who can't take any criticism whatsoever, it's going to be interesting to see how he handles 24/7 criticism for the duration of his time there.

We are starting to see the beginnings of how he will handle it, by just ignoring or slandering any media agency who dares to ask him a question.

Between that, and his want of missile parades, and his "America First" philosophy, he is one step away from putting on a military uniform and extending his right arm out at a 45 degree upward angle.

edit on 24/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Now I can't say for sure but perhaps you are being "thrown a bone?" I mean realistically do you think he has time to worry and ponder the backlash from the press and random criticisms? He is the POTUS now and has actual work to do.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So who cares about accountability right?

He certainly seems to have enough time to "handle" criticism though, just check his Twitter feed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

He certainly seems to have enough time to "handle" criticism though, just check his Twitter feed.

He is accountable to the people as a whole, but not to every liberal whack job whose head spins and claims the world is ending every time he tweets.

As for the tweets, how do they relate to how much time he has????? How long do you think it takes to tweet? Sounds like a bit of a stupid argument to suggest that tweeting is eating up time to the extent it is making him unaccountable. Is that really your argument?

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

right?

For a man who can't take any criticism whatsoever, it's going to be interesting to see how he handles 24/7 criticism for the duration of his time there.

We are starting to see the beginnings of how he will handle it, by just ignoring or slandering any media agency who dares to ask him a question.

Between that, and his want of missile parades, and his "America First" philosophy, he is one step away from putting on a military uniform and extending his right arm out at a 45 degree upward angle.

Have you descended into Nazi accusations again?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I don't use twitter, nor do I check it very often. I have however seen a very busy POTUS. You know, the stuff he is accountable for.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If the shoe fits......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If the shoe fits......

Your comparing shoes to jackboots!

Oh the irony Kryties!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't use twitter, nor do I check it very often. I have however seen a very busy POTUS. You know, the stuff he is accountable for.

Fair enough, he's picked up lots of pens and signed lots of documents. Lets hope those documents he signed don't spell the end of America though.

I just can't take ANYONE seriously who lashes out at criticism on Twitter. If he wants to lash out, do it to the media, in front of them and actually ANSWER the questions given to him instead of just shutting down all conversation and labelling everything "fake news".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
we should twitter bomb him on a daily basis!! he will have a heart attack replying to millions of "demoralizing" tweets, i can see it now "twitter is not being fair" #twitterbombtrump #trumpisasnowflake

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I think the words "all" and "everything" aren't true. For some reason that I don't exactly agree with, DT thinks that twitter is his direct voice to the people. Now us that have been using the internet for communication for any amount of time know how often the message gets lost in translation.

I'm not trying to defend him here, just see the reasoning.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You're such a Drama Dragon, pffftttt.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If the shoe fits......

So you have!
Funny.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yes Ronan, He's Beautiful isn't he? wink wink
edit on 24-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join