It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That Video speaks Volumes!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Wolfenz

its as if he (Obama) had seen a Ghost , the devil as something Scared the # out of him ...

Bush JR was a Puppet on Strings ...

Nice ..

and the YouTuber Says ::

I had no part in making this video nor am I associated with the production company.

It was brought to my attention that Youtube has removed it for unspecified reasons.

I am sure there were reasons they or those who control them wished it not be viewed by the public.
Screw Zio-Youtube and all the controllers who want to suppress the freedom of expression.

and then....

The Truth May Scare You (I, Pet Goat 2 Analysis)
www.youtube.com...

I watched the second one as i've never seen that version. I'd like to point out one thing about what the guy who created I Pet Goat is this.. He said he didn't know exactly what the symbology was that he instilled within it, however, There is another possible reason for his responses which is,

He doesn't want to say it, and is replying in a dense manner because he Wants you to think he has no clue. He knows full well what the symbology means and why he did it, as the Video stated. What Artist doesn't know in-depth what he's creating and why? All Artists know the reason and symbology behind their work, I create artwork, I've never not known what my work meant.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

My fantasy?
I don't HAVE them ,IF I want something it happens,WE just kicked your collective WHINNY asses and the PROOF will be inaugurated TOMMORROW!
I love another win.

Something about a cold dish....
edit on 19-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

A rapidly LOOSING one.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump is the epitome of Alpha Male.

Uh-huh...

HAHAHA... precious.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thin skinned and easily lead a career bureaucrat's dream come true.President Snowflake may have already bitched about the protesters at the press club and sent the DC PD after them.But,oh yes! Let us stand behind a petulant child! And his disgusting,corrupt,vile excuse of a family and administration.Because being a good American also means never thinking!

edit on 113131p://5426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Lighten up? You act like a schmuck in a thread and I have to lighten up? Sorry mate, I am lightened up right now. Also, what is there to prove wrong? That you do not like pictures of men on beds in bathrobes?

Well, it is my thread, nobody is forcing you to be here.

Sorry if you think I've been a "schmuck". Perhaps having a rant on Twitter about it will make you feel better?

LOL.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Looks like you kinda blew it with this thread didn't you pal?

Not really. Thankyou for your opinion though, however wrong it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Maybe Trump and his supporters can use that "American Made" brand every time they scream "its not fair" or "Fake News" or "its a conspiracy against Trump"

you should probably buy stock, its going to be a rough year on the Trump Sphincter

Even when Bush Clown Two rigged Florida I never heard so many sore losers, you are pathetic and undeserving of a democracy. Ironic the self appointed nation of the police of the free world moans so much when democracy is used.

Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Even when Bush Clown Two rigged Florida I never heard so many sore losers, you are pathetic and undeserving of a democracy. Ironic the self appointed nation of the police of the free world moans so much when democracy is used.

Get a grip.

You want another example of sore losers?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I wouldn't say so...

In between all the playground rhetorical flourishes, there's actually been a couple of conversations that were somewhat intelligent. Since I was in 'em, we'll go with the somewhat intelligent.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Quite right. A simple check will show that I (and you, and many others) have crafted many intelligent responses in this thread alone, not including the one-liners and sniping that occurred.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
Thin skinned and easily lead a career bureaucrat's dream come true.President Snowflake may have already bitched about the protesters at the press club and sent the DC PD after them.But,oh yes! Let us stand behind a petulant child! And his disgusting,corrupt,vile excuse of a family and administration.Because being a good American also means never thinking!

But he's draining the swamp! He's replaced it with several old stuffy billionares already

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This was a reach..

At the end of the day.. you people are the ones that have an ideology built on making weakness and victimhood a virtue, not us, the critics of your disastrous postmodern meltdown of an ideology..

The description in those first few paragraphs was very accurate, does this mean that the writer realises how ridiculous social justice warriors are? He should have stopped at that.

Trump doesn't subscribe to a doctrine of extreme weakness. That's the difference..

And people really should be having meltdowns over someone saying happy holidays instead of happy Christmas because it's utterly f*cking insane that this supposed "sensitivity" has been elevated into the norm, or that it is even heeded at all. Because what kind of wackjob would be offended by a people celebrating their holiday in the first place? And then to pay heed to that insane minuscule minority that is offended by this? And not only that but to then actually normalize it and make it some kind of a norm.

No, that is insane and that is exactly the kind of idiocy and weakness and pandering that we have had it up to our ears with.. so I understand completely that someone is sick and tired of this lunacy.. More people should have meltdown over the idiocy of you liberals, and it looks like that is exactly what is happening. We have about had it with you people. We are tired of your # and we are standing up and putting our foot down all over the World.. We are tired of you whiny mangirl children.. You need to shut up and realise that the world doesn't conform to your every sensibility and your oh so tiring and increasingly ridiculous brainwashing.

You're not enlightened just because you're a whiny pussy, you're just an easily impressionable idiot kid with gay tight pants that narcissistically thinks he's some profound intellectual just because he took some stupid cultural Marxism class and then easily gave in to the pressure of the conditioning. That doesn't make you clever ok. And then to be so nauseating as to actually pretend that you are enlightened or cultivated or something, and then "virtue signalling" about it.. To be impressed and sold by this worthless relativism and solipsism.

It seems the author is cognizant of all the ridiculous idiocy of modern liberalism by virtue of mentioning it but is still for some unknown reason buying into it.. I don't understand, at the very least I'd like the author to justify the idiocy.. Can any liberal do so? In a cogent non-Trigglypuff manner?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever read such a spot on assessment of what a snowflake is.

As for trump being a snowflake? I don't think you've been paying attention. I've never seen him in a safe space with coloring books. A snowflake could not have possibly ran the marathon campaign that he did. A snowflake first of all would never want a job like president. It takes a strong willed individual to even want that job.

Just another trump is an ahole thread with nothing but opinions and conjecture and idiocy to back it up. I would give this thread a negative star and flag if I could, and it makes me wish I had four hands so I can give it four thumbs down.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 20-1-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Those who can actually manage to think, understand that Trump is not Manning, nice attempted spin though.

I am sure there are plenty of mindless idiots who will buy it though, just like they did with the fake news & polls. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I want an old school Italian mobster for president... that would be pretty cool I guess.

He would be sticking countries up, real hawk like, gangster style stick ups with the US army..

Someone like De Niro in The Untouchables.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

If you’ve ever sat through a rightwing YouTube rant or spent five minutes on Twitter, you’ve likely heard the word “snowflake”. The term has supplanted the old standby of “social justice warrior” to describe a certain kind of liberal. This is thanks in large part to the far-right blog Breitbart, which lobbed it at anyone who criticized Trump’s incendiary rhetoric. But if you’re unfamiliar with the term, allow me to explain.

We “special snowflakes” are delicate beings obsessed with our own uniqueness. We identify with genders and sexual orientations we made up off the top of our heads in order to confuse people. We demand that everyone at whatever liberal arts college we’re doubtless attending respect these fabricated identities, and we punish our peers with mean words like “bigot” and “racist” when they refuse to comply.

We can only survive within the confines of our “safe spaces,” where we are protected from criticism and dissenting opinions. When we are confronted with a point of view from outside our snow globe of mandatory tolerance, we become, as the deplorables say, “triggered”. The word was originally intended to describe a reaction to a reminder of trauma, but has been recast as meaning almost any kind of upset, no matter how minor.

In sum: self-imposed victimhood, an inflated sense of self-importance, an inability to handle criticism, and a totalitarian demand for respect are the criteria that define the snowflake. It’s ironic, then, that the public figure who most reliably projects those qualities at the moment is Donald Trump. America is soon to inaugurate its first Snowflake-in-Chief.

Here is a man who, when a journalist like Jim Acosta hurts his feelings with a simple question, threatens to have him ejected. A man who, when he feels insulted, and he frequently feels insulted, goes on Twitter to berate whoever it is has damaged his delicate ego. A man who cannot handle an ounce of criticism without having a meltdown.

Donald Trump demands complete and total respect from everyone around him, including the press, whose job it is to hold him accountable. He portrays himself as the victim in petty spats with news outlets, journalists, celebrities, a former Miss Universe, the cast of a Broadway show, a Gold Star mother. The list goes on.

Indeed, Trumpism is a movement built on victimhood. It holds that Americans are unemployed because immigrants stole their jobs. It argues that people of color are diluting the culture of America and that LGBT people having rights is an attack on the traditional family. Its slogan, Make America Great Again, speaks to that victimhood. We were great once. We aren’t anymore, because of those people.

Saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” is enough to inspire a meltdown. Nando’s, a chicken chain, recently “triggered” multiple Trump supporters by simply handing out “#everyoneiswelcome” posters in their DC stores. The act of simply existing while transgender sends some into a tizzy.

The reality is that, yes, we actually are all unique, no matter our political leanings. Having strong reactions to things does not necessarily imply weakness or fragility, and is not the same thing as being triggered. The phenomenon of living in an ideological bubble where opinions that align with our own are considered good and opinions that challenge your beliefs are considered bad is not unique to either party or any movement. It is also not the same thing as a safe space.

Not every protest is a tantrum. Using speech to criticize speech is not censorship. Dismissing the struggles of marginalized communities as “identity politics” is intellectually lazy. Sometimes, something just is racist or sexist, and if describing it as such is enough to make you have a meltdown, then maybe you’re the fragile one. I’m talking to you, Donald.

I find it amazing the amount of talk from the Right about how the Left are all "Snowflakes". Especially when the man they voted as their President is the biggest "snowflake" of them all - evidenced again and again on nearly a daily basis by Trump himself when he responds to someone who has apparently slighted him.

As one, of many examples, he attacked Meryl Streep on Twitter for simply using her Constitutionally-given right to free speech at the Golden Globe Awards. He accused her of being "overrated". Really? I mean REALLY? What is he, 12 years old? This is merely one of MANY examples that Trump provides ON A DAILY BASIS that it is actually HIM, Donald Trump, who is the biggest "snowflake" of them all.

Want more evidence? Just look at the many threads created daily on ATS alone by Trump supporters having a cry over things like Democrats protesting, as is their Constitutional right, and whinging that the Left should be subject to arrest (I kid you not) for also exercising their Constitutional right to protest Trump election. It is the Right, led by King Snowflake himself, who are the biggest snowflakes on the planet at this current time.

A man-child president mirrored in some(not all) of his supporters.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Those ones counted the rest nuh uh

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join