It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

These are opinions. I understand you have them. No problem. But is that how a person responds to a snowflake...or to their boss? It can also be a jab which is what guys do to each other. bust balls. Maybe you did not grow up having your balls busted but that is much of what I see with him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The only people who "busted his balls" were the hookers who kicked him there after he refused to pay them.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So now it has devolved to a 4th grade conversation. I guess you have totally lost that original OP if you are at this point. Opinions are free. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You seem like you're really butt hurt over Crooked Hillary losing the election. There really is no reason to come unhinged.

Maybe you can find a safe zone, or just stage a pitty hike out in the woods. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's called a joke. Lighten up mate.

No need to go all sensationalist and meltdown over a clear joke.

If that's the best you can do in "proving me wrong" then you have failed dismally.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

You seem like you're really butt hurt over Crooked Hillary losing the election. There really is no reason to come unhinged.

Maybe you can find a safe zone, or just stage a pitty hike out in the woods. ~$heopleNation

Way to not read anything I posted.

Feel free to read the numerous posts where I clearly stated I agreed Hillary was corrupt, that I supported Bernie and that I would only have voted Hillary because I believe Trump is worse.

But feel free to keep ranting about things that are not true. Perhaps you could take it to Twitter?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

You seem like you're really butt hurt over

"butt hurt" seems to be the latest fad in terminology for right wingers..

First "snowflakes" and now butt pain...afraid to ask what thoughts hide beneath such semantics.

Complete with pretty graphics of Trump Lubricants.

It sounds like language an inmate would use while describing prison rape.

I think I speak for the majority of America who didn't vote for your snowflake...keep those gay-rape fantasies amongst your own.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: stosh64

He literally whined about it being unfair when the results of the election were protested. Do you know who whines about things being unfair? Not alpha males I can tell you that much.

He won my friend, the only people that are whining about things being unfair are the hysterical Liberals.
The opinion stated by the OP and his linked story is just more proof that the Liberals are living in an alternate reality.
This is the new normal people....Trump has dropped the bomb on the Liberal way of life.
He is not the one throwing the hissy fit, it is you guys....don't like that he says something to offend someone? Too bad.
Don't like that he calls a massively Liberal boot licker "overrated"....too bad.
And if you want to call being an asshole a Constitutionally given right?...no problem, don't cry about being called out for it.

Actually, you are wrong about that. Trump is one of the biggest whiners I have seen since he has won. Everytime someone is critizising him, he has no intelligent response but only childlike whining on Twitter
edit on 19-1-2017 by woopy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Lighten up? You act like a schmuck in a thread and I have to lighten up? Sorry mate, I am lightened up right now. Also, what is there to prove wrong? That you do not like pictures of men on beds in bathrobes?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: woopy

He literally whined about it being unfair when the results of the election were protested. Do you know who whines about things being unfair? Not alpha males I can tell you that much.

He won my friend, the only people that are whining about things being unfair are the hysterical Liberals.
The opinion stated by the OP and his linked story is just more proof that the Liberals are living in an alternate reality.
This is the new normal people....Trump has dropped the bomb on the Liberal way of life.
He is not the one throwing the hissy fit, it is you guys....don't like that he says something to offend someone? Too bad.
Don't like that he calls a massively Liberal boot licker "overrated"....too bad.
And if you want to call being an asshole a Constitutionally given right?...no problem, don't cry about being called out for it.

Actually, you are wrong about that. Trump is one of the biggest whiners I have seen since he has won. Everytime someone is critizising him, he has no intelligent response but only childlike whining on Twitter

Yup he's the biggest snowflake of all. Worse than most SJWs. Most thin skinned president ever. Putin is gonna play him like a harmonica.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yeah I may have missed that but Crooked Hillary is much worse than Trump, she is about as corrupt as a politician gets, and she is a liar. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh calm down, What is amusing is that you just spoke about it multiple times in just one post, seems you may have a closet fetish going there maybe?

Look, I know you have no choice but to focus on me, instead of reality, which is that you guys lost, and you will again in 4 years. You probably do not even realize that yet do you?

The majority? Lmao! what a joke. You only speak for a bunch of misled fools, and some illegals and dead people voting. So sorry that your fake news and rigged polls failed to put a criminal inside the Oval office.

You can always bake a cake and go cry into your pillow, your new President will be crowned tomorrow, like it or not.
~$heopleNation

edit on 19-1-2017 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
MAFGA!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is the vocal right wing majority of the ATS membership just ignoring that Trumps camp, and many Republicans, completely disagree with Chelsea Manning's commutation??

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wasn't aware that the topic of this thread was about how the ATS right wing feels about Chelsea Manning?

Sounds like you need to start your own thread there my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Is it not about Trump though?

It's right on topic.

I can understand the resistance though....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: woopy

Yup he's the biggest snowflake of all. Worse than most SJWs. Most thin skinned president ever.

Putin is gonna play him like a harmonica.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

its as if he (Obama) had seen a Ghost , the devil as something Scared the # out of him ...

Bush JR was a Puppet on Strings ...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Wolfenz

its as if he (Obama) had seen a Ghost , the devil as something Scared the # out of him ...

Bush JR was a Puppet on Strings ...

Nice ..

and the YouTuber Says ::

I had no part in making this video nor am I associated with the production company.

It was brought to my attention that Youtube has removed it for unspecified reasons.

I am sure there were reasons they or those who control them wished it not be viewed by the public.
Screw Zio-Youtube and all the controllers who want to suppress the freedom of expression.

and then....

The Truth May Scare You (I, Pet Goat 2 Analysis)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 42017ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago118 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Looks like you kinda blew it with this thread didn't you pal?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join