It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

And you are so very entertained.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

And you are so very entertained.

What you call "entertained" I call "terrified".

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Strange that only republicans have and use that product.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Lol at trump being an alpha male, the stupid crap is fans will post is funny is hell.

Alpha dont pass there time on twitter insulting people, you guys will be funny for the next 4 to 8 years.

Are you kidding??

He is the very definition of alpha male...doing what he wants and getting there....only since libtards have been created now they think they can redefine alpha males LOL.

I don't think you understand the definition of Alpha-Male...

It derives from wolf-pack leadership. The Alpha-Male males status derives from his benevolence and calm.
His confident inability to be provoked.
His demonstrated aptitude to care for the welfare of the pack.

The alpha-male NEVER gets into petty fights with pack members like other wolves do. Never holds grudges.
That is virtually the very definition of an Alpha-Male..The opposite of pettiness, reactiveness or being easily threatened or provoked.

When an alpha male, or any wolf demonstrates emotional instability, easily attacks other pack members or reacts to minor challenges...it is immediately seen as a fatal weakness of leadership and he is removed from Alpha status and often alienated from the pack.

The very definition of Alpha-Male is the calm ability to not be easily provoked and the ever present prioritizing of the pack's welfare above his own. Alpha-males eat first not out of gluttony, but only to insure they have sufficient sustenance to lead the next hunt and keep the pack fed.

Trump's personality is the precise opposite of that. If he was a wolf the pack would have exiled him long ago for the good of the pack. Wolves are quick to exile those that behave like Trump...easily provoked, easily threatened, self-interested, reactive and picking fights all the time..it is seen as a fatal weakness and a danger to the packs unity, not a strength.

ALPHA MALE

Ultimately, the position of alpha male had nothing to do with age, size, strength or aggression.
Law in a wolf pack can certainly be tough, but I never saw Kamots behave with anything that resembled viciousness.
Holding a grudge, it seemed, was not in his character.
it was his genuine regard for the pack that made him such a benevolent leader,
He never showed evidence of feeling the least bit threatened, never tried to prove himself by bullying the others, and never seemed to doubt that the security of the pack should be left on his shoulders.

www.livingwithwolves.org...

You might read up on Alpha-Male Wolves for a clue as to what real leadership looks like.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Nice work mate! I even learnt a few things reading that!

Bravo!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

The Left Wing is out of rebuttals

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to research and present this. Trump is anything but Alpha-Male, he's more like a Beta-Male if anything, lashing out at others because of his own insecurities. I mean who WOULDN'T be insecure if they were that ugly and had a hairstyle like him?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really? Grow up mate.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He whined or he spoke up? You see, that is a thin veil these days. He is not a snowflake. He is someone who simply speaks his mind and takes no #. What is wrong with that? Instead of speaking from both sides it is plain and simple.

There was a time that if someone said something about you then you cold retort. It does not matter who you are. If you look back historically he is doing nothing different than other administrations except he can get it directly to the public with a twitter account. If a person believes a 'tweet' will start WW3 they are the snowflake. Seriously.

He was asked to NOT contest the results by the DNC if he lost. He told them to stick it. But when they make up all this bull# and he calls them on it he is whining? No, the DNC and the Black congressional caucus and the #Nevertrumpers are the whiners who are so upset they will say ANYTHING to what? Change it? Not going to happen.

This is a man who said if I ever feel I have to run for president to turn around the country I will. He did. He won. Unprecedented. He whipped everyones ass and it was not Russia that did it. It was the American people who the DNC called deplorables.

I have never seen a group of bunch of whiny bitches in my life...ever....

Didn't win the popular vote.
Probably Russia.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

First, we are not wolves and Trump is the epitome of Alpha Male. You may not want to admit it and found a nice article about wolves but look at this breakdown.

www.tobealpha.com...

I think people mistake some of this traits as beta traits when they are not. He is emotional but that sometimes can be a fault of an Alpha, it does not make them not one.

I think the issue is many of you are beta males and are jealous.

edit on 01am31amf0000002017-01-19T11:23:46-06:001146 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

Believe what? Russia did not make me vote for Trump or anyone else. It is a story for folks like you to blame your poor choice on.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: reaganero

Believe what? Russia did not make me vote for Trump or anyone else. It is a story for folks like you to blame your poor choice on.

Ignore it if you want.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

First, we are not wolves and Trump is the epitome of Alpha Male. You may not want to admit it and found a nice article about wolves but look at this breakdown.

www.tobealpha.com...

I think people mistake some of this traits as beta traits when they are not. He is emotional but that sometimes can be a fault of an Alpha, it does not make them not one.

Unfortunately the evidence proves otherwise. Meltdowns on Twitter? Can't handle criticism? All traits of a big tantrum-throwing baby.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

www.tobealpha.com...

Unfortunately the evidence proves otherwise. Meltdowns on Twitter? Can't handle criticism? All traits of a big tantrum-throwing baby.

Ha.
Don't talk that way about Donnie.
He's got big hands. Way bigger than baby hands.
Believe me.

Moved quote

edit on 19-1-2017 by reaganero because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2017 by reaganero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Bit hard to find "common ground" when the Republicans went out of their way to block him at every step.

Why do you keep ignoring that I wonder?

I'm not ignoring anything. The President did not try to find a middle ground to even start to work with the Republicans. It was his way or get out, so what do you expect them to do. Even if we went down the path to say it was all the Republican's fault it still shows Obama was too weak to over come that, but we all know it was more along the lines he was unwilling to compromise on anything. He is the smartest person in the room, just ask him...

In two days Trump will be President....will you stop making excuses for him?

I don't think I have made a single excuse for him since he is NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET... lol

Oh and don't forget that many Republicans boycotted Obamas inauguration too! What a short memory you have.

Ok. I did a Google search and found none to "boycott" Obama's inauguration. I think I did see that one from Utah did not attend, but there was no open statements of "boycotting" in that case. Once again you try to deflect, so I think we are done here though I'm sure you will get the last word in.

In this case of boycotting it would be like me saying the democrats robbed a bank and you come back with well Republicans do speed at times so they broke the law too. As I said before, the Democrats are going Full Retard, and you never go Full Retard... And since Trump has won the election Democrats have gone full Retard...enjoy the clip...

edit on 19-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nice work mate! I even learnt a few things reading that!

Bravo!!!

So lemee guess...
Another non-American with an opinion on American politics?
*sigh*

Listen "mate"!
Our quality of life has fallen incrementally for decades now because of the aspirations of people like the Clinton's, Bush's, and Obama's. Tired of being told to "sit down" and "shut up". The average American is over taxed and underappreciated by the left and the right. The fact you all still don't get it says a lot. Trump is our out card. The only way to break a cycle of an ever expanding government and budget. Born into a system of never ending perpetual debt slavery. Individuals are starting to break free from the collective hive mind that is western Liberalism.

You say we are crying about the protests...
Yeah I do cry when I see liberty on life support and people physically assaulted because of a political affiliation.
These are NOT protests.
This is how civil wars are breed!

Oh and for the record the social structure of humans compared to wolves is a stupid analogy. Wolves are not plagued by things like ego, consciousness, and a fear of imprisonment, pain, and death. Because of that humans are the most valuable resource on the planet. But that's for another discussion.

My point is there isn't any alpha male humans left. At least what mother nature intended anyway. Most of that can be attributed to a leftest mentality that physical possessions and a tribal tattoo somehow designates an alpha. Because after all it is liberal collages who are educating this newest batch for the meat grinder. Sadly they are buckling under the pressures of "real life". There is no participation
in life.
edit on 19-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Ha.
Don't talk that way about Donnie.
He's got big hands. Way bigger than baby hands.
Believe me.

Do they smell like cabbage?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm not ignoring anything. The President did not try to find a middle ground to even start to work with the Republicans. It was his way or get out, so what do you expect them to do. Even if we went down the path to say it was all the Republican's fault it still shows Obama was too weak to over come that, but we all know it was more along the lines he was unwilling to compromise on anything. He is the smartest person in the room, just ask him...

This "middle ground" you keep referring to - there is no middle ground when the Republicans basically said "We're going to block everything you try to do unless you do it OUR way".

Middle ground my shiny rectum.

Ok. I did a Google search and found none to "boycott" Obama's inauguration. I think I did see that one from Utah did not attend, but there was no open statements of "boycotting" in that case. Once again you try to deflect, so I think we are done here though I'm sure you will get the last word in.

Clearly your Google search lasted no more than 5 seconds.....

www.capitolhillblue.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What you call tantrums I call 'calling people out' on things they said. There is a big difference.

What constitutes a meltdown to you?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

So lemee guess...
Another non-American with an opinion on American politics?
*sigh*

Already been dealt with many times in this thread alone. America should have kept it's nose out of world affairs for the last several decades then we might care what you think about us having our opinion.

Also, Americas allies have a stake in who has your nuclear codes. Don't like it? I could care less. I shall continue to have my opinion whether you like it or not.

*sigh*

Most of that can be attributed to a leftest mentality that physical possessions and a tribal tattoo somehow designates an alpha. Because after all it is liberal collages who are educating this newest batch for the meat grinder.

Ummm....it's the Trump supporters who are calling Trump an "alpha-male", not those "leftists" you described.

FAIL.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join