It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Lol at trump being an alpha male, the stupid crap is fans will post is funny is hell.

Alpha dont pass there time on twitter insulting people, you guys will be funny for the next 4 to 8 years.

Are you kidding??

He is the very definition of alpha male...doing what he wants and getting there....only since libtards have been created now they think they can redefine alpha males LOL.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Name one "alpha-male" that melts down on Twitter when an actress says something mean about him.

Just one.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Mel Gibson?

ETA: Charlie Sheen?
edit on 19-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Trump's rants on Twitter is just way too funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not sure you could classify Mel as an alpha-male. More as an unstable baby who throws tantrums when things don't go his way.

Oh wait, that sounds like someone else we know too!

EDIT: Charlie Sheen? Really? Mr coke-addict "Winning"?
edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Indigo5

Obama failed to deliver SOME of what he tried to do...Like all Presidents..

Please don't try and minimize his failures...

There is not enough oxygen on planet earth to inflate Obama's failures to a comparable size where discussing President-Elect Trump's failures at a basic human-competence level makes sense.

Some how Obama is/was better? Remember the failed TRILLION dollar stimulus? ACA will hit a trillion or two too. Obama fails in the trillions and has destroyed 100 million livelihoods. Come on really, inflate? Lol

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I honestly don't care, I just wanted to play the trivia game.

In order to "properly" answer you question we would need to clearly specify what an actual alpha male is.

I'm sure both men I listed have "beta" males that follow them around and take care of them, thus that would make them alpha I suppose.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Beta males, aka "lackies". I don't think that's an Oz-only term but I can define it if needed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Is that because of Obama himself, or the Republicans blocking literally everything he tried to do, as they said they would and as lots of people seem to be forgetting about?

Yep, doesn't matter, a little of both. He wasn't successful and it is his fault...we are talking about the most powerful position in the world and he couldn't make it work. His old "my way or the highway" view didn't get him very far in the first 4 years did it?
Don't blame it on Bush, don't blame it on the Republicans, blame goes to the person who could not would not make it work.

At least with Trump if he sucks and fails I'll blame it on him unlike every damn liberal....but I'm going to let him try at least...

To liberals Obama didn't fail it was someone else, also Hillary didn't fail it was someone else... damn it people at least get past your rose color glasses every time you look at a liberal politician.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Lackies is fairly universal from Europe, across NA to Aus. I get it anyway.

So to rephrase then, Gibson and Sheen both have plenty of lackies to do their bidding.

I just realized this is a silly OT discussion!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is that because of Obama himself, or the Republicans blocking literally everything he tried to do, as they said they would and as lots of people seem to be forgetting about?

Yep, doesn't matter, a little of both. He wasn't successful and it is his fault...we are talking about the most powerful position in the world and he couldn't make it work. His old "my way or the highway" view didn't get him very far in the first 4 years did it?

Oh so you're suggesting he should have overridden Congress and issued more executive orders then, to bypass the Republican obstruction? Isn't his use of executive orders one of the things you hated about him? Which is it then?

Don't blame it on Bush, don't blame it on the Republicans, blame goes to the person who could not would not make it work.

Bit hard to when the Republicans set up deliberate roadblocks every step of the way.

At least with Trump if he sucks and fails I'll blame it on him unlike every damn liberal....but I'm going to let him try at least...

WHEN he fails, I'm going to hold you to that.

To liberals Obama didn't fail it was someone else, also Hillary didn't fail it was someone else... damn it people at least get past your rose color glasses every time you look at a liberal politician.

Dude, you're the one ignoring the fact that Republicans deliberately set out to obstruct Obama in everything he did. You can ignore that until the cows come home but facts are facts.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yes it is silly lol.

Back to the topic.....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So this morning we awake to two new snowflake updates:

- a pic of him with a couple who clearly don't want him there (look at her body language)
- a pic of him with a room full of guys who mostly look like they hate him. Maybe they got caught - you know, the ones he doesn't like despite his draft dodging.

And lol at the idea of him being alpha. His bf putin is far closer. Alphas don't cry on twitter.
edit on 19-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Thanks for the updates mate lol, I haven't been able to bring myself to subscribe to his Twitter feed. I feel dirty even thinking about it lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Oh so you're suggesting he should have overridden Congress and issued more executive orders then, to bypass the Republican obstruction? Isn't his use of executive orders one of the things you hated about him? Which is it then?

Did I say that? Hmmm.... He could not find common ground. He walked in and wanted everyone to kiss his pinky ring and when they didn't he sulked like the junior senator he was. Hell.. the first four years he couldn't say a complete sentience off the teleprompter...lol

It was up to him to work with congress, find a way...He couldn't or wouldn't and so he failed. He pushed every liberal agenda in the first two years without any input from the right at all and see what that got us...

Bit hard to when the Republicans set up deliberate roadblocks every step of the way.

He is the freaken President of the United States stop making excusses for him.

WHEN he fails, I'm going to hold you to that.

Don't worry I'll be the first person to say he sucks. At least I can call it as it is...

Dude, you're the one ignoring the fact that Republicans deliberately set out to obstruct Obama in everything he did. You can ignore that until the cows come home but facts are facts.

Just about every President had the same situation and were successful working with the other side why now with Obama he couldn't... makes you wonder.

BTW what do you call 60 senators not attending the inauguration lol... seems whatever the Republicans did the democrats just go full retard with it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bit hard to find "common ground" when the Republicans went out of their way to block him at every step.

Why do you keep ignoring that I wonder?

In two days Trump will be President....will you stop making excuses for him?

Oh and don't forget that many Republicans boycotted Obamas inauguration too! What a short memory you have.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: neformore

England isn't the world.
Obama has degraded us I don't CARE what you feel,nor how it reads to you.
I'm an ex recon squaddie from the colonies who takes ZERO feces from these activist clowns we are in the process of removing.
MAYBE we can get your SAS(YES buddy ,THE BEST) a break now that military strikes are not really going to be as ...peacemeal as they have been.

Sorry, I'm going to have to back up neforemore here and say that Obama is looked on favorably by a lot of the rest of the world, including down here in Australia.

Sorry if that blows your little fantasy apart but facts are facts.

Yup same in UK. Everyone loves him and the vast vast majority of normal decent people think trump is a temporary novelty. They're not wrong there.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Bit hard to find "common ground" when the Republicans went out of their way to block him at every step.

Why do you keep ignoring that I wonder?

In two days Trump will be President....will you stop making excuses for him?

Oh and don't forget that many Republicans boycotted Obamas inauguration too! What a short memory you have.

Pens and phones were Obamas response, not compromise.

I've found 2 R's who boycotted Obamas inauguration. That's a far cry from the 60+.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Soros' paid thugs you mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85

Thanks for the updates mate lol, I haven't been able to bring myself to subscribe to his Twitter feed. I feel dirty even thinking about it lol.

You're welcome! It's worrying and amusing in equal measure. It takes me back to the MySpace days with the emo kids. He's so incredibly insecure and seems keen to remind everyone repeatedly. 'Here's another link to a source of someone saying I'm not a useless tool!!' 'More fake news saying I'm thin skinned! Sad!'

That's basically it every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join