It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I know ,The lowest they can go is dead... Vets ALWAYS get fu##ed what's new?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21773407]Logarock[/post
I do NOT concur to the bias.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I Already Did .
I Voted for The MAN.
LMAOa reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: matafuchs

Good read here:

I voted for Donald Trump, and I already regret it

www.vox.com...

It is not a good read and I put question to whether the person really voted for him, or just said that to make the story sound credible. The reason I say this is Trump is still the same person he was 6 months ago or even 1 year ago, and not one day in office yet, but for some reason the author says he has already failed them. That there is the typical Liberal propaganda of those who can't get over the idea that old she-beast lost to her own failures and now the county is going to hell with Trump without even being in office yet...lol

edit on 18-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Op is kind of right. What is the basic definition of snowflake in this context? One who gets easily offended and outraged by everything. Maybe he'll be the best president we ever had, but, you can't deny that he gets easily offended. LOL

And hate Obama if you want, but one thing about him, just adding for context here, is that he never seemed to get offended personally by anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing. You're kidding right? Where were you when people were taking note of him being so thin skinned?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So I'm curious. What am I - given that you know nothing about me apart from my dislike for Trump and Clinton?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: amazing. You're kidding right? Where were you when people were taking note of him being so thin skinned?

Who? Obama? I don't really think he was that thin skinned...especially compared to Trump. Serious.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Like your lot have done with Obama for 8 years?

Like your lot have done to hillary for god knows how long?

I'm not down with picking on his mom tho. But trump is an easy target because he's such a precious little snowflake.

The difference is both Hillary and Obama have failed in many ways where Trump hasn't even entered office yet to prove one way or the other. How much protesting went on after Obama won? He got a free ride by everyone the first 2 years because EVERYONE wanted him to be successful. After that he inabilities shown very brightly and people finally realized they got exactly what many were concerned about. Not some savior, but a narcissistic wet behind the ear junior Senator from the most politically corrupt state in the Union. Took him 6 years to figure out the job to any degree....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Another talking head,chained to an ideal .

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Good read here:

www.vox.com...

WTF man. He hasn't even start one day in office and what? Some "read" already has it nail? BS

Correct...

He hasn't even taken the oath yet..

And Mexico is NOT paying for the Wall...you are..But hey...he knows some guys he wants to pay to do it, might not be cheap though..you don't mind do you?

And it's not a wall..more a fence..in some parts...wall in others..

And Hillary Clintons ties to Wall Street? Just for campaign purposes...his cabinet is all about Goldman Sachs and Billionaires.

And that thing about Lobbyists and drain the swamp?...Can't anyone take a joke?
The Trump lobbying purge that wasn’t
www.politico.com...

Transparency?...well eff the press...Bigly..the Don don't answer questions..

And YES...all this AND MUCH MORE even BEFORE he takes the oath...what does that tell you about what happens AFTER..
edit on 18-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Like your lot have done with Obama for 8 years?

Like your lot have done to hillary for god knows how long?

I'm not down with picking on his mom tho. But trump is an easy target because he's such a precious little snowflake.

The difference is both Hillary and Obama have failed in many ways where Trump hasn't even entered office yet

Obama failed to deliver SOME of what he tried to do...Like all Presidents..

Trump has failed in basic functioning.
When someone walks back their principle campaign promises and abandons others ...even before they take the oath...that is a significant predictor of failure.

What the right wing seems to be arguing is the irrational hope that a tiger will change it's stripes..

Trump is Trump...a long list of documented and prosecuted swindles, frauds and bankruptcies wrapped up in an ego that plays a Billionaire on TV.

That's our POTUS...no big seat moment coming...a turd is a turd.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Please don't try and minimize his failures... he was horrendous his first four years and 10 of millions are still suffering from it all.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Please don't try and minimize his failures...

There is not enough oxygen on planet earth to inflate Obama's failures to a comparable size where discussing President-Elect Trump's failures at a basic human-competence level makes sense.

He is a thirteen year old girl with a narcissistic personality disorder.

He hasn't demonstrated the maturity or intellect to run a McDonalds let alone serve as President of the United States.

His purported wealth has been amassed through prosecuted fraud and bankruptcy..

If he had taken his fathers inheritance and invested in a mutual fund and spent his life jerking off...he would be worth much MORE than he claims to be now.

He has survived by lying to and defrauding people...

And the American taxpayer is next up...thanks to folks like you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I enjoy seeing the meltdowns from people when he tweets. It is hilarious.

I would hope you see the problem in that sentence but I'm not holding out much hope.

The only meltdowns occurring are Trump snowflaking on Twitter, and his blind supporters making excuses for him.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Please don't try and minimize his failures... he was horrendous his first four years and 10 of millions are still suffering from it all.

Is that because of Obama himself, or the Republicans blocking literally everything he tried to do, as they said they would and as lots of people seem to be forgetting about?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

England isn't the world.
Obama has degraded us I don't CARE what you feel,nor how it reads to you.
I'm an ex recon squaddie from the colonies who takes ZERO feces from these activist clowns we are in the process of removing.
MAYBE we can get your SAS(YES buddy ,THE BEST) a break now that military strikes are not really going to be as ...peacemeal as they have been.

Sorry, I'm going to have to back up neforemore here and say that Obama is looked on favorably by a lot of the rest of the world, including down here in Australia.

Sorry if that blows your little fantasy apart but facts are facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Good read here:

www.vox.com...

WTF man. He hasn't even start one day in office and what? Some "read" already has it nail? BS

Correct...

He hasn't even taken the oath yet..

And Mexico is NOT paying for the Wall...you are..But hey...he knows some guys he wants to pay to do it, might not be cheap though..you don't mind do you?

And it's not a wall..more a fence..in some parts...wall in others..

And Hillary Clintons ties to Wall Street? Just for campaign purposes...his cabinet is all about Goldman Sachs and Billionaires.

And that thing about Lobbyists and drain the swamp?...Can't anyone take a joke?
The Trump lobbying purge that wasn’t
www.politico.com...

Transparency?...well eff the press...Bigly..the Don don't answer questions..

And YES...all this AND MUCH MORE even BEFORE he takes the oath...what does that tell you about what happens AFTER..

The most succinct rebuttal that I have seen to responses like this

I've been trying to say this exact same myself , thank you so much!

It's just as important to watch what he does before hand, to get an idea of how it's going to go

Trump Drunk supporters all say to judge someone by his actions, yet they don't seem to do that either

Bravo

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

England isn't the world.
Obama has degraded us I don't CARE what you feel,nor how it reads to you.
I'm an ex recon squaddie from the colonies who takes ZERO feces from these activist clowns we are in the process of removing.
MAYBE we can get your SAS(YES buddy ,THE BEST) a break now that military strikes are not really going to be as ...peacemeal as they have been.

Sorry, I'm going to have to back up neforemore here and say that Obama is looked on favorably by a lot of the rest of the world, including down here in Australia.

Sorry if that blows your little fantasy apart but facts are facts.

It wouldn't matter if they looked at him unfavorably or even as a failure

I strigly dislike Obama, I'm conservative.

But at least they don't look at him as an absolute joke and mockery of the US presidency....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I just got back from the dentist and I had a good convo with him and the nurse about Trumps election. The dentist was Indian and the nurse was Aussie and both said they are flabbergasted that not only did Trump win, but that Obama is copping so much crap from people.

I get being politically opposed, that's not what worries me. It's laying the blame for all the failures of the last few years at his feet when in fact it was the Republicans who went out of their way to block everything he tried to do. There's mountains of evidence proving they said they were going to do that, yet this gets conveniently ignored.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join