It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
13 year old girls also pass around pics of people they hate and pick on their mothers. Does it feel good for all of you to say 'bad things' about Trump? Does it tickle your nether regions?

Like your lot have done with Obama for 8 years?

Like your lot have done to hillary for god knows how long?

I'm not down with picking on his mom tho. But trump is an easy target because he's such a precious little snowflake.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Indigo5

OBAMA has successfully KILLED our overseas credibilty.
YOU refuse to know, on a constant basis and thus fail...again.
ACTIVISTS make SH#YTY WORLD leaders and APPARENTLY so do SCIENTISTS.www.activistpost.com... Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=061163cf83-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-061163cf83-387901661

If a terminal illness could post on forums, it would post like this.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Bull.

(in the nicest possible way of course)

The right would have been screaming impeachment for mental disorders. And you know it.

Of course, you'll deny it, but those of us that have been on ATS for a long time know full well how the anti Obama crowd would have reacted, because we have memories and past examples to go off (about much saner things than critcism by Meryl Streep to, I might add)

edit on 18/1/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

OBAMA has successfully KILLED our overseas credibilty.

No.

He hasn't.

And as someone who actually IS from overseas - which you are not - I am uniquely qualified to tell you that. Obama is very well regarded and has stabilised the sinking ship that Bush put into place.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
We have set thru 8 painful years of Obama, who is extremely book smart, but has no street smarts when it comes to solving our country's problems. Chicago, his so-called home city is a disaster, and instead of concentrating on helping those in our inner cities, he spent his energy worrying about people who disregarded our borders and laws in order to put themselves above others who patiently waited in line and did the right thing in order to become citizens of this country. Add to that the tremendous cost of bringing Syrian refugees here to the tune of 67,000 per person and then they receive about $1700 a month cash money from the government.

I have no sympathy for those who don't follow the rules and then take advantage of the already strapped US taxpayers. It's funny how those who follow the Democratic path seem to have no concept of reality or responsibility and think our government should provide everything for them. The gravy train is over slackers.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Good read here:

I voted for Donald Trump, and I already regret it

www.vox.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Stabilized? What! Obama is not respected on the world stage. He was a punk, a pushover and should have stuck to registering voters.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So, this person decided based on an interview where he said he will not personally pursue charges against Clinton she throws in the towel? Something that has NO affect on the country in anyway. This is what breaks the back before he is in office? Nice article, I am sure it will be used just like you are but it means nothing. Talk about a childish snowflake...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If he had said he was going to investigate the Clintons at that stage doing open air rallies, I very much doubt he would have even made it to the inauguration. I still think he's in danger, until he's sworn in anything can happen. If he gets taken out before he's sworn in, Obama has emergency powers, if its after, Pence has them.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

England isn't the world.
Obama has degraded us I don't CARE what you feel,nor how it reads to you.
I'm an ex recon squaddie from the colonies who takes ZERO feces from these activist clowns we are in the process of removing.
MAYBE we can get your SAS(YES buddy ,THE BEST) a break now that military strikes are not really going to be as ...peacemeal as they have been.
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Kryties

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

This meme is so overused. It's like Trump supporters mentally freeze in the face of reality and can only produce this meme as a response.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

England isn't the world, but its a damn site more overseas than where you are, which is what the original comment was about.

And honestly, I don't give a damn who you are or what you did. You throw it about all the time. Its irrelevant. Just because you served it does not make your opinion more important than anyone else's. You are just another person, as I am.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's exactly the kind of president we need! One who pisses people off constantly and on purpose! No need for compromise, just keep pushing people's buttons until everyone is fighting each other! Sounds like a great neighborhood to live in.

Make America Great Again (by being a constant wedge between the two sides)!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: cavtrooper7

England isn't the world, but its a damn site more overseas than where you are, which is what the original comment was about.

And honestly, I don't give a damn who you are or what you did. You throw it about all the time. Its irrelevant. Just because you served it does not make your opinion more important than anyone else's. You are just another person, as I am.

It is relevant and important. And yea his opinion does carry more weight than most to many americans.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Good read here:

I voted for Donald Trump, and I already regret it

www.vox.com...

WTF man. He hasn't even start one day in office and what? Some "read" already has it nail? BS

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

England isn't the world.
Obama has degraded us I don't CARE what you feel,nor how it reads to you.
I'm an ex recon squaddie from the colonies who takes ZERO feces from these activist clowns we are in the process of removing.
MAYBE we can get your SAS(YES buddy ,THE BEST) a break now that military strikes are not really going to be as ...peacemeal as they have been.

get ready for veterans benefits to be cut....republican lawmakers in congress have tried to do this during Obama's 2 terms, maybe now you'll get your wish....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

WTF man. He hasn't even start one day in office and what? Some "read" already has it nail? BS

Exactly. There is zero evidence of the results of this administration, its affects on the country and the world, yet many are protesting...what exactly? Obviously the answer doesn't exist beyond the boundaries of their skulls.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A form of rhetoric and really a mass brainwashing attempt. The Plantation owners would hamstring slaves that they are trying to Hamstring Don.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The left simply does not understand the right. Words mean nothing. The right is right because there is no such thing as relative truth. Absolute truth exists and it's not a liberal opinion. The right is right because they are right. The absolute truth is the alpha male, the biggest bully in the room, IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Might is right. Liberals are bunch of whining babies wishing they had a strong father. Liberals are a bunch women. Now that Trump is president the women will finally know their place. That's just the way it is. Tomorrow begins the rule of Lord Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

True and HAVING TRAVELLED to some NASTY places and having a daughter in the UK and having been married to a Korean national I'm NO slouch,I get EXACTLY what you are.

edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join