It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
13 year old girls also pass around pics of people they hate and pick on their mothers. Does it feel good for all of you to say 'bad things' about Trump? Does it tickle your nether regions?

I consider it a duty when a thin skinned baby man like Trump pretends to be President.

The man accused Ted Cruz's father of killing Kennedy and called Cruz's wife ugly...complete with twitter pics.

I keep trying, but I still can't feel bad about giving someone like Trump a tiny dose of his own medicine.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

13 year old girls also pass around pics of people they hate and pick on their mothers. Does it feel good for all of you to say 'bad things' about Trump? Does it tickle your nether regions?

Excellent comparison there. Indeed, 13 year old girls would also rant on Twitter about someone who said mean things about them.

Sounds like someone else we all know doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That was a televised interview. Not bed head. So wrap your head around that one. That hair was intentional.

Not sure you can dive deeply into Trumps past without getting images in your head you wish you had never seen.

I'm scarred for life having seen those shaved legs. Seeing his mother and that, for want of a better word, "hair" makes me want to do this:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

A thin skinned baby man....
good one. He is not pretending though he is. Only the 45th person in almost 250 years.

Cruz's wife looks like someone hit her with a bat and she is a nut job. He did not accuse his father of killing Kennedy he said he was in company of people who were supposedly involved.

I enjoy seeing the meltdowns from people when he tweets. It is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I enjoy seeing the meltdowns from people when he tweets. It is hilarious.

Said the 12 year old? 13?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No. Not even close. However, just because I enjoy people whining and bitching after their candidate lost does not make me a child. Non acceptance and whining such as you are doing. THAT is what a child does. Says no no no cannot happen no no no and has a tantrum. or just makes up insults....like you usually do.

Trump is not having tantrums. He speaks his mind. What in the F'k is wrong with that?
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-18T13:38:08-06:000108 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

He speaks his mind. What in the F'k is wrong with that?

Because he has the mind of spoiled 13 year old girl?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

He speaks his mind. What in the F'k is wrong with that?

Because he has the mind of spoiled 13 year old girl?

That sounded sexist to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Trump is not having tantrums. He speaks his mind. What in the F'k is wrong with that?

If Obama did what Trump does, what would you be saying?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

He would be like his VP and together they would make Saturday Night Live popular again.
It is more the fact ...we aren't activists,nor really GIVE a crap about what activists actively pursue or are so desperately seeking because we have a PLANET to engage ,that actually REQUIRES more attention than civil rights would allow.
Schools, poverty,economy and peoples rights ARE highly important.
BUT not at the expense of our identity as America or our survival.
THAT is the PRIMARY Prog target in order to establish control for a greater state presence.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Schools, poverty,economy and peoples rights ARE highly important.
BUT not at the expense of our identity as America or our survival.

Education, economic opportunity and our constitutional rights ARE "our identity as America " and are the precise root of "our survival" as the greatest nation on earth.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I would not say anything. He would be being transparent like he promised in 07 and never come through on.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What price that crown when America is gone from invasions or Balkanized by a Prog leadership?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, he is a anti trumper...it could in no way by no means be interpreted as that...it is ok.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What price that crown when America is gone from invasions or Balkanized by a Prog leadership?

You are confused in that our constitutional rights, our premise of all being "created equal" ..."endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights".."freedom of the press".."freedom of speech".."freedom of religion"..

THOSE ideals are our blazing sword, our forefathers BLED and DIED willingly for those ideals...not conscripted by royalty nor mercenaries for profit.

Those men that signed the declaration of independence?..they did so on British soil, under British rule and by law the moment they signed their name to that document every one of their fellow citizens were mandated to hang them from the nearest tree. They literally signed their own death warrants and declared themselves an enemy of the crown that ruled the ground beneath their feet.

American ideals...the shining light on the hill...Those ideals have seen us through the darkest times when the rest of the world lost itself in horrors and it is the reason we have never lost a war apart from the one we had with ourselves.

We sacrifice our credibility as the United States of America and it is simply game over, and not just for us.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are confused in that our constitutional rights, our premise of all being "created equal" ..."endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights".."freedom of the press".."freedom of speech".."freedom of religion"..

THOSE ideals are our blazing sword, our forefathers BLED and DIED willingly for those ideals

That worked well for slaves, and black people before the 60's, and women before the 1920's....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You're forgetting the Popular Vote, which Hillary won by several millions.

She took 4+ million more vote in CA, so there is your popular vote. Lets have CA pick everything, and hell with the other 49 states, sound good to you?

By your statement I'm assuming you do not know what a democracy is compared to a republic. America is not a democracy where the majority rules, it is a republic and that is why we have an electoral college that was created in 1787. Our founding fathers did not want a system where one state with a huge population can over power elections and it worked well back then and also today with what we say in CA.

Here is a question back to you.... Hillary needed 270 points to be President and she got 84 votes from just two states and still lost the votes by a huge margin...WOW is all I can say, so why do you think she could not achieve 270 with such a huge victory?

It isn't the system that is messed up it was the candidate...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

THERE is no confusion on my part .
I am aware of the importance ,just as YOU aren't aware WE ARE already AT war.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

OBAMA has successfully KILLED our overseas credibilty.
YOU refuse to know, on a constant basis and thus fail...again.
ACTIVISTS make SH#YTY WORLD leaders and APPARENTLY so do SCIENTISTS.www.activistpost.com... Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=061163cf83-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-061163cf83-387901661
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lets see what happened in the last 8 years to our liberties.

"created equal" ...only if you are transgendered, gay, a woman, identify as a cat or choose no orientation. It used to be we the people....
"endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"... Creator? Oh no..cannot talk about god.
"freedom of the press"... If you are NBC, CNBC,CNN,HuffPo or any liberal rag from Washington or NY. Oh, and Al Jazerra
"freedom of speech"... only if you are a protestor. Anyone else is as bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic,misogynistic, sexist eunuch
"freedom of religion"...If you are Muslim sure, but you other religions better put it behind and listen to the Supreme court.

The last 8 years have sucked for everybody. The social experiment did not work. No big deal but it is time to get back to reality and get the country straightened to the correct path. Reboot. We are still the US..well, unless California wants to secede becuase that would guarantee there will never be a DNC president ever. again.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-18T15:30:38-06:000338 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join