It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Kryties

I actually edited the last part to say...

"You're a funny guy!! Are you here all week?"

It's a joke. Comedians will often say "Hey, I'm here all week" right after telling a bad joke.

Yes, I realised your eagle-eyed sense of humour and the meaning of the comment/question.

The context of it, however, left me feeling a little less amused. Particularly when it's nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I believe I've made my point.

I'll leave you to your thread.

Enjoy!

Have an awesome evening!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DBCowboy

I may be a snowflake because I got a bit sad seeing sad David Tennant, who was my favourite Doctor...

Yes, this I will 100% agree with!

I will fully admit I went "full-snowflake" when he switched over to Matt Smith.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I believe I've made my point.

I'll leave you to your thread.

Enjoy!

Have an awesome evening!

If your point was to say that threats from the Left are confirmed while threats and violence from the Right is "conjecture" then I am really failing to see how you made your point, given that you are completely wrong, as has been proven.

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

(post by TDawg61 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by TDawg61 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I scanned it. What meaningful discussion could that possibly stimulate? Don't understand why so many cant Let it go. Didn't like Bush but I gave that moron a chance.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Thats kinda the point mate. The Left, including people here on ATS, have had to put up with being called "snowflakes" and other such nonsense since the day Trump was elected. This thread is pointing out the hypocrisy of that, considering the man they voted for is the "Snowflake-in-Chief".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: neformore
I think you are playing both sides of the fence there.

I am, because I don't have a crystal ball.

There is a slim chance (VERY slim) that he could be the best US President ever. But I afforded that to Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama as well.

Having said that, everything I've seen of the man, on TV prior to becoming a politician - and since - leads me to the conclusion that he is an orange skinned narcissistic misogynist egomaniac bully with the verbalisation skills of a ten year old and a drama queen snowflake temperament.

I used to wince when Bush 2 came on TV because he had the personality of a very small pebble and the intellect to match, and I didn't think it could get any worse, but now I know that assumption was wrong. Trump may have the intellect (after all he has words, the best words, all the best words. great people. you'll see.) but he has all the statesmanship and personality of a starving tiger in a kindergarten.

But, that is my opinion. Others may vary. That is of course their prerogative. I won't condemn them for it, but I do reserve the right to laugh at absurdity.

And the 140 Character Snowflake President(tm) is a figure of some hilarity.

edit on 18/1/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Do you have anything INTELLIGENT to add that is directed at the TOPIC of this thread? Or are you just content with proving the articles point?

The topic is how Trump is a crybaby little bitch. He's definitely on topic. Hey, you're crying too! How also very on topic. You seem to think that posting must only be allowed if you disagree with the topic of how pathetic Trump truly is. How epically fcking retarded of you?

So why is Trump the biggest pansy ever to walk the face of the earth? Terrible parents obviously.

Btw, alpha males climb mountains, hunt, and don't have to order out for foreigner when it comes to obtaining women you weakling.

edit on 18-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

The topic is how Trump is a crybaby little bitch. He's definitely on topic. Hey, you're crying too! How also very on topic. You seem to think that posting must only be allowed if you disagree with the topic of how pathetic Trump truly is. How epically fcking retarded of you?

So why is Trump the biggest pansy ever to walk the face of the earth? Terrible parents obviously.

Btw, alpha males climb mountains, hunt, and don't have to order out for foreigner when it comes to obtaining women you weakling.

I think you're replying to the wrong post mate. I am the OP of this thread, everything you just said I agree with.

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

There is a slim chance (VERY slim) that he could be the best US President ever. But I afforded that to Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama as well.

Having said that, everything I've seen of the man, on TV prior to becoming a politician - and since - leads me to the conclusion that he is an orange skinned narcissistic misogynist egomaniac bully with the verbalisation skills of a ten year old and a drama queen snowflake temperament.

I too am allowing for the extremely small chance that I'm completely wrong about Trump. I really do not think I am, the evidence is overwhelming, but I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

To be honest, Trump makes me almost miss Bush 2. Almost.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Aaaaand I was right again
more insecure twitter snowflaking while eating his weetabix. His twitter feed is like a sporadic comedy show. GUYS LOOK HOW GOOD I AM!! BREITBART SAID SO, AND SOME JOBS ARE HAPPENING HERE AND I PROMISE IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME!!

Tragic.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Aaaaand I was right again
more insecure twitter snowflaking while eating his weetabix. His twitter feed is like a sporadic comedy show. GUYS LOOK HOW GOOD I AM!! BREITBART SAID SO, AND SOME JOBS ARE HAPPENING HERE AND I PROMISE IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME!!

Tragic.

Trump's twitter account is on par with a spoiled 13 year old girl.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Correct me if I'm wrong but his legs look shaved.

And that hair....Giorgio Tsoukalos would be proud!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And that hair....Giorgio Tsoukalos would be proud!

So would his mother...yes the pic is real..

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Is she actually alive in that photo? That's some bad preservation right there.

I seriously think this is the world record holder for "Worst Bed Hair of All Time".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
13 year old girls also pass around pics of people they hate and pick on their mothers. Does it feel good for all of you to say 'bad things' about Trump? Does it tickle your nether regions?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Is she actually alive in that photo? That's some bad preservation right there.

I seriously think this is the world record holder for "Worst Bed Hair of All Time".

That was a televised interview. Not bed head. So wrap your head around that one. That hair was intentional.

Not sure you can dive deeply into Trumps past without getting images in your head you wish you had never seen.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join