It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry bub ,THAT is me now,I was always the platoon hard ass.
I have the custom nose to prove it...
Somewhere between NO trust and a diabolical sense of humor ,I live here now.
THEY started it...calling ME a potential terrorist..scum.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Excuses, diversions, obfuscation once again from yourself. Business as usual.

More like a plate, hands and mouth full of food and a lack of desire to both do your job for you, and also not want to drift off-topic.

Woulda', coulda'...shoulda'. None of it reality. NO they are NOT proof of anything other than just that, conjecture.

Ahh I see whats going on here. If the Left makes a threat it should be taken as verbatim and acted on. If the Right makes a threat then it's all just "conjecture".

I see Trump's ability to ignore facts has rubbed off on you.

Not exactly, your theme was Trump being a 'snowflake' because people had a right to protest. My rebuttal to you was; people are not upset about the protests as much as they're upset about the violence on the left which comes with them. This doesn't make Trump a 'snowflake'...it just makes you wrong. My further retort to you was to cite some examples where the right protesting has resulted in violence...similar to what upsets them when the left do it.

Clear now?

Poor Trump. All these nasty actresses and other well known people DARING to speak their mind about him. Poor fellow, no wonder he feels the need to go on Twitter and meltdown over them.

Poor widdle Snowflake-in-Chief.

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What you call warning signs are the snap back against the disaster of the obama administration. The rubber band of common sense was stretched so tight it was bound to snap back at some point. And it is doing so now. And this one is going to leave a mark. What the left has done to this country in the last eight years was seen as self destructive insanity by the right. Well, now we have a President who will undo as much of that lunacy as possible and get us back on track again. And of course the left see that as warning signs and something to be wary of.

We aren't sticking our collective fingers in our ears. We are finally pulling them out. After eight years of being deaf to the condition of this nation and our place in the world we are finally starting to hear again. It was more than just being deaf. For the last eight years we have been deaf, dumb and blind. Deaf to the will of the people, dumb with our allies, and blind to the damage we were doing to our own nation and its people.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, the last eight years did not serve this nation well. A polar opposite may just be what we need at this point. Fight fire with fire. The tricky part is stopping when you reach the fertile middle ground, and not continue on to extremism on the other side for another eight years. That will be the test of the Trump administration.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Ahh I see whats going on here. If the Left makes a threat it should be taken as verbatim and acted on. If the Right makes a threat then it's all just "conjecture".

Not at all! They are the same, regardless of what side does it, all just conjecture. However, when threats do become reality, I've asked you to cite some examples of the right's protests turning into burning, looting, riot fests...like the left does (and we can cite numerous examples of).

I'm still waiting.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm still waiting.

Fine. But be careful what you wish for.....

From: Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters

Today, thousands of people assembled in streets around the world to protest the presidency of Donald J. Trump for the fourth straight day in a row.

While the vast majority of the protests have been peaceful, spurts of violence have drawn the attention of the media. Reports of protesters throwing rocks and bottles at police in Santa Ana, stories of property destruction in Oregon, and a video of a physical attack against a Trump supporter in Chicago are a few examples of the recorded violent reactions to Trump’s election.

President-elect Trump responded to the demonstrations by tweeting:

Trump’s supporters also perceive these protests as “unfair” because they claim there were no riots following Obama’s election.

According to conservatives on social media, “Republicans have jobs and responsibilities” and therefore couldn’t engage in civil disobedience to voice their discontent with the 2008 and 2012 elections. With this perception of the Obama elections and subsequent claims of “ Republican acceptance,” Trump supporters are now demanding the same “fairness” for Donald J. Trump’s presidency, “We sat through do nothing politics for 8 years, the least they can do is go shut up and sit in the corner for 8 themselves,” on Trump supporter explained.

However, these perceptions do not reflect what actually followed the election of our country’s first black president, much less the difference between why people are protesting Donald J. Trump’s presidency as compared to Barack Obama’s presidency.

Obama’s election in 2008 was preceded and followed by violent attacks and property destruction targeted against minorities.

Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, was physically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted “# Obama!” and “Nigger president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

More frequently, Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country, for example in Kentucky, Washington State, and Maine, or being burned around the world. What Trump supporters fail to remember is that following Obama’s election, property was destroyed across the country, for example in Pennsylvania, Texas, and North Carolina, and a predominately black church was torched in Massachusetts.

In 2008, anti-Obama protesters lashed out against minorities because of their discontentment with a black man being voted into the office of president for the first time in our nation’s history. Conversely, in 2016, anti-Trump protesters are holding mostly peaceful demonstrations because of their discontentment with a man, who has ostracized minorities, being voted into the office of president.

And while anti-Trump protesters have engaged in mostly peaceful demonstrations against the president-elect, pro-Trump supporters have been responsible for a wave of attacks against Muslims, Latinos, blacks, and the LGBT community.

According to Mark Potok, senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group, there haven’t been “such a rash of hate crimes in the United States since Barack Obama was elected America’s first black president in 2008.” Muslim women are reporting having their hijabs ripped from their heads, while immigrant children are being bullied. Trump’s name and slogan, “Make America Great Again,” are being found alongside swastikas and anti-minority messages in graffiti around the nation.

Ultimately, demonstrators are not protesting Trump because he is Republican. They aren’t protesting him because he is a white male. These protests are because of the bigotry his campaign has emboldened and the fear of discrimination his presidency has the capacity to perpetuate.

Mehlman-Orozco holds a Ph.D. in criminology, law and society from George Mason University, with an expertise in human trafficking. She currently serves as a human trafficking expert witness for criminal cases and her book, “Hidden in Plain Sight: America's Slaves of the New Millennium.”

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Surely you're kidding, right? That's not proof of anything, and is a complete load of biased crap!

Where was the burning, looting and rioting in your example???? There wasn't any! Oh, you must mean the church incident in MA. Is there any proof of this allegation? Proof this was the right, and not just some isolated arson incident??? Nope. And the other weak examples citing non-specific references and just naming states. What violence??? Name it! What a joke!

We have examples of entire cities on fire with the left's protests...and your rebuttal is to give me some vague reference to a single church being burned down? Wow...you really are reaching.

Bottom line; you can't cite any credible examples. Pretty much as I figured.

Busted! Thanks for playing.

edit on 1/18/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

See, this is the bit where you've just proven me right when I stated that, in your view, if the Left makes threats and violence it is taken as being true, but when the Right does it it's "conjecture" and "not credible". Far from proving me wrong you have done the exact opposite, through your very own words.

Way to have selective blindness to anything that looks bad to the Right side of politics aye?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Do you have anything INTELLIGENT to add that is directed at the TOPIC of this thread? Or are you just content with proving the articles point?

I don't...but I don't usually to speak intelligently to someone who posts an article that is unintelligent. Trump is the President, he promised to make America Great Again and I will give him a chance. Has to be better than the destruction done by Obama...and his continued destruction going out the door.

So go find a nice safe place snowflake...watch as we Make America, America Again!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Okay, let's go with your theme for a second...

I'll see your single church burning, and raise you 3 major metropolitan CITIES on fire and ransacked with BILLIONS of dollars in damage done.

Wanna' fold yet?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I don't...but I don't usually to speak intelligently to someone who posts an article that is unintelligent. Trump is the President, he promised to make America Great Again and I will give him a chance. Has to be better than the destruction done by Obama...and his continued destruction going out the door.

So go find a nice safe place snowflake...watch as we Make America, America Again!

OK I'm going to make the easily winnable wager that you didn't actually READ the article linked in the OP.

Make America Great Again, by melting down at actresses on Twitter......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Okay, let's go with your theme for a second...

I'll see your single church burning, and raise you 3 major metropolitan CITIES on fire and ransacked with BILLIONS of dollars in damage done.

Wanna' fold yet?

Links please. I expect to see links showing whole cities burning and ransacked and evidence of this billions in damages.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You first.

Okay, I'll just give you a taste...

Ferguson, MO...Charlotte, NC...Dallas, TX...Los Angeles, CA...Seattle, WA...and the hits just keep on coming!!

ETA...Baltimore, MD...Oakland, CA...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You first.

I already did - see the giant link above that I posted that you're ignoring as "conjecture" in a very Trumpesque way of ignoring plain facts.

Okay, I'll just give you a taste...

Ferguson, MO...Charlotte, NC...Dallas, TX...Los Angeles, CA...Seattle, WA...and the hits just keep on coming!!

Not good enough. I provided my link, now where's yours? Or are you going to try and avoid posting links because you don't have any?

Come on, pony up. You hassled me about it and I found links now it's your turn.

Links please.

EDIT: Awaiting another excuse why you can't pony up the links......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Still waiting for those links. The way you were talking it shouldn't be too hard to find them should it?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ferguson

Charlotte

LA

Seattle

There's so many links I just don't feel like going on.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Great! Unlike you, however, I will not deny that some rioting and violence has taken place from a minority of people on the Left - equally as much as the Right has dished out.

See, I don't mix up the words FACT and CONJECTURE.

Now that's out of the way, feel like discussing the topic of the thread now - being Donald Trump "Snowflake-in-Chief"?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

"Some"? "Equally"?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You're a funny guy!! Are you here all week???

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"Some"? "Equally"?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Yes. a MINORITY of people are causing the unrest, on both sides.

You can try to blow that all out of proportion if you want but facts are facts. Not every person on the "Left" is a rioter, nor is every person on the "Right". I know this conflicts with your fantasy that the entire Left is burning down cities but there isn't much I can do about facts sorry.

Are you in town until Friday???

I'm on the other side of the world, so that would be a no.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I actually edited the last part to say...

"You're a funny guy!! Are you here all week?"

It's a joke. Comedians will often say "Hey, I'm here all week" right after telling a bad joke.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I may be a snowflake because I got a bit sad seeing sad David Tennant, who was my favourite Doctor...

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join