It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Kryties

Fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. However, just one question for you...

When was the last time you saw those on the "right" lighting cars on fire, looting stores and rioting???? Please cite a specific example...because I am unable to recall such an event in recent history.

I can cite countless examples of the left doing this, but not the right. So please do enlighten me.

In the 15 seconds of Googling I found a few articles dealing with neo-Nazi and white supremecist threats to riot if Hillary won. Im in the middle of eating dinner so I cant be assed linking them, feel free to Google it yourself.

Not sure what that has to do with Donald Trump demonstrating that he is the biggest "snowflake" of them all?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

a reply to: cavtrooper7

Just another example of what I was talking about...as I'm sure you knew.

I would add it's fairly "typical", but then the OP would get all 'bunched' up and start going off again with the circle jerking diatribe.

You, perhaps, could stop having a meltdown over the fact I said "circle-jerk" a few times in another thread.

And before you claim it doesn't matter to you, remember you've brought it up a few times now in this and the other thread - almost as if you're being a bit of a "snowflake" about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Hey hey easy there bud! I'm one of those "Christian" former enlisted as well....

I just have a different view of things.

Lets not white wash

Sorry. I just can't stand when someone talks up the fact they were in the military and claims their opinion is more worthy than others because of it. All I read in those posts are "Rah Rah Rah America # Yeah, we know everything ands you know nothing because we are military RAH RAH RAH".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

So the word you type in threads don't represent you. You can get to know people by there opinions.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

C'mon mate, wasn't it you who, in the OP, said....

Want more evidence? Just look at the many threads created daily on ATS alone by Trump supporters having a cry over things like Democrats protesting, as is their Constitutional right, and whinging that the Left should be subject to arrest (I kid you not) for also exercising their Constitutional right to protest Trump election. It is the Right, led by King Snowflake himself, who are the biggest snowflakes on the planet at this current time.

You've offered plenty of diversions already about these "Constitutionally granted" rights to protest being peaceful and violence only representing the minority of these people. You talk about me generalizing, and now I'd offer it is you who is the one generalizing, incorrectly I might add.

As I have clearly stated, I have no issue with peaceful protests or protesting. As a rebuttal I've asked you to provide examples of burning, rioting and looting evolving out of protests on the right. Can you provide this; not threats but actual examples of incidents??? I'm waiting.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Since I HAVE a failing memory I don't know WHAT you are talking about I AM HERE discussing what you said,not there.
A deflection attempt like that is pathetic too.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

...His CIA pick is ex Cav ,Mattis..YOU really can't guess?
www.nytimes.com...
These aren't normal HAWKS these are Eagles.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Meltdown???? Hardly, I would more characterize it as an observation of a fairly frequent occurrence on your part.

Back to the question if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

So the word you type in threads don't represent you. You can get to know people by there opinions.

Indeed , and by that barometer we know a hell of a lot about Trump, his twitter is a goldmine of insight and facepalms
edit on 1/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

As I have clearly stated, I have no issue with peaceful protests or protesting. As a rebuttal I've asked you to provide examples of burning, rioting and looting evolving out of protests on the right. Can you provide this; not threats but actual examples of incidents??? I'm waiting.

Not off the top of my head no, and I cant be assed doing it at the moment while I'm busy having dinner and other stuff.

Threats, by the way, are more than enough proof that the thought existed and probably would have occurred if Hillary had have won.

Pity thats not the topic of the thread anyway.

Do you have anything to say that actually rebuts Trump being "Snowflake-in-Chief" with all his Twitter meltdowns and other numerous examples?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

...His CIA pick is ex Cav ,Mattis..YOU really can't guess?
www.nytimes.com...
These aren't normal HAWKS these are Eagles.

Yeah and I'm damn glad he got Mad Dog

But that still isn't a plan, nothing's been even hinted at implemented all we've heard is "wall" and "Obamacare "

We have some serious foreign policy issues that need to be taken care of, and in my mind bringing our troops home is paramount in that area.

And not a peep

That's why I'm saying, you eluded that he has plans for all this and we've seen nothing so I'm trying to deduce how you came to this conclusion

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Meltdown???? Hardly, I would more characterize it as an observation of a fairly frequent occurrence on your part.

Back to the question if you don't mind.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up. It wasn't even in this thread, but you brought it up here anyway. Some might say you're a "snowflake" for doing so.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

That's why I'm saying, you eluded that he has plans for all this and we've seen nothing so I'm trying to deduce how you came to this conclusion

Hope and Faith. Two things that I strongly suspect are going to fail them dismally.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

He's doing what YOU would probably do,WHAT we already have done to this election as Tea Party fans.
AMBUSH.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I think you are playing both sides of the fence there.

Yes, he has been on television before. He campaigned, he debated, he tweeted. But none of that is being POTUS. I am not interested nearly as much in what kind of campaign he ran or his television appearances as I am interested in his ability to lead this nation. At this point we can only guess what kind of leader he will be, unless you have some view into the future the rest of us are unaware of... That as compared to hillary who has decades of extremely suspicious events surrounding her, and her embarrassing husband.

When people voiced concerns over obama becoming President for various things such as his lack of experience, his statements during debates, even suggesting his own citizenship may be questionable, we were attacked and called racist bigots who had no real reasons to object to his Presidency because he hadn't done anything yet. We were given the "wait and see" speech. Well, we waited, we saw, and he sucked as POTUS.

So, right back at ya... Wait and see. Then, IF you feel the need to criticize, you will actually have something relevant to refer to.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Hope and Faith. Two things that I strongly suspect are going to fail them dismally.

Sounds a lot like hope and change

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Sounds a lot like hope and change

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Not off the top of my head no, and I cant be assed doing it at the moment while I'm busy having dinner and other stuff.

Excuses, diversions, obfuscation once again from yourself. Business as usual.

Threats, by the way, are more than enough proof that the thought existed and probably would have occurred if Hillary had have won.

Woulda', coulda'...shoulda'. None of it reality. NO they are NOT proof of anything other than just that, conjecture.

Pity thats not the topic of the thread anyway.

Not exactly, your theme was Trump being a 'snowflake' because people had a right to protest. My rebuttal to you was; people are not upset about the protests as much as they're upset about the violence on the left which comes with them. This doesn't make Trump a 'snowflake'...it just makes you wrong. My further retort to you was to cite some examples where the right protesting has resulted in violence...similar to what upsets them when the left do it.

Clear now?

Do you have anything to say that actually rebuts Trump being "Snowflake-in-Chief" with all his Twitter meltdowns and other numerous examples?

I guess I'd need to understand your definition of "snowflake". Frankly, I'm not sure I see what the term has to do with anything really. A person is either effective, or they aren't. Whether they're a 'snowflake' (whatever that means...not a term I use) or not seems pretty irrelevant, don't you think?

edit on 1/18/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

But our concerns w Obama were very apparently not unfounded and went unseeded

I think the smart thing to do is learn the lesson and pay attention to the warning signs and be vigilant like we wished the left had been w Obama instead of playing the tit for tat game

We have no choice but to wait and see that's a given, but that doesn't mean stick fingers in our ears and blow off everything , and all the warning signs as "fake news". Indeed some has been baseless but that's not a good reason not to be critical , it's our president , not a messed up dinner order at TGI Fridays

His supporters should be especially critical because they're the ones he sold the bill of goods to

This back and forth is progressively leading our country into a hole

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: neformore

The US is about to turn over control of 6,970 nuclear warheads to a man who gets his panties in a bunch when he's criticised by an actress.

Yikes! You hit the nail on the head with that line. That's one thing that's unsettling about Trumps thin skinned personality. How does one negotiate peace with other countries when the slightest derogatory comment can set him off?

The left used to make a big deal out of how disrespectful it was to attack and insult an incoming President. Now it seems like its perfectly fine behavior. Someone throws a handful of mud at Trump, he throws one back. That's not going off - that is breaking even. They traded insults. As hillary would say, "What difference does it make?"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join