It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I agree we should let you defend yourselves.
I 'm TIRED of footing this planets gun work because YOU don't have the populace or cash.
Sink or swim I say.
If you make it YOU'LL be much better.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Don't have the populace or the cash?

LOLOL

Keep making up nonsense, it's only serving to prove my point with every word that you say.

The "snowflake" is strong with you isn't it?

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

PFT what ever.
Delusion can be WHATEVER you want .

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

PFT what ever.
Delusion can be WHATEVER you want .

All I have to do is read anything you typed in this thread to understand "delusion".

First, though, I have to decipher it. Your posts should come with a cryptography wheel to aid in this.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

SORRY.
I don't speak idiot.Im an independent voter.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

SORRY.
I don't speak idiot.Im an independent voter.

I beg to differ.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I don't beg.
OR care really.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Actually, I lot of people see it the other way around.

Meryl Streep had a meltdown in a venue that is supposed to be detached from politics, and Trump was just defending himself.

But you wouldn't see it that way because you are in the middle of a meltdown yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with people protesting because, as you state, this is their legal right.

What I have an issue with is people lighting S# on fire, breaking windows, overturning cars, looting and rioting. This is what I have a problem with! And I don't care who does it, I don't care what "side" does it; I have a problem with that!

So, people can protest all they want, doesn't bother me one bit. But when the Fire Department has to roll, when the bean-bags and tear gas start flying and when the National Guard has to be mobilized well...then I start to have a serious problem with it all!

It really doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see the difference does it????

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

Actually, I lot of people see it the other way around.

Meryl Streep had a meltdown in a venue that is supposed to be detached from politics, and Trump was just defending himself.

The more important thing your missing is that the Office of the President of the United States shouldn't be melting down on Twitter over what some actress said about him.

But you wouldn't see it that way because you are in the middle of a meltdown yourself.

What "meltdown" am I having? LOL. All I'm seeing is a bunch of snowflakes crying that someone DARED to tell the truth about their "Dear Leader". It is YOU, mate, who are having the meltdown, not I.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

No one is a walk in the park ...like Iraq.
That makes NO difference if they refuse to obey the established laws of the sea it's OUR job to clean up the stupid COMMIES again.
It won't require and occupation,not in THAT ant hill.
Once the assets are confiscated IT'S OVER.
The economic bubble will burst, you'll see an implosion and in a week we will OWN sea and air.
Probably by EMP missile strikes alone at first.
I'm sure there are MANY countries waiting to get paid and sell their goods.

I think I've seen evnough of my brothers and sisters die on foreign soil to clean up other people's messes

If it's one thing we should have learned , is that not everyone wants our form of democracy
Mits time to stop being the world police and only get involved if we HAVE TO....

I'd think being former military you'd be in agreement , unless I just totally misunderstood the intent of your post
edit on 1/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I don't have a problem with people protesting because, as you state, this is their legal right.

What I have an issue with is people lighting S# on fire, breaking windows, overturning cars, looting and rioting. This is what I have a problem with! And I don't care who does it, I don't care what "side" does it; I have a problem with that!

So, people can protest all they want, doesn't bother me one bit. But when the Fire Department has to roll, when the bean-bags and tear gas start flying and when the National Guard has to be mobilized well...then I start to have a serious problem with it all!

It really doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see the difference does it????

Sure, I can agree with that. See, not everyone on the Left wants to burn things down, only a minority with loud voices. This "minority" also exists on both sides of the political spectrum, not on one particular side.

What I have an issue with is the Right going into meltdown and claiming the Left are all "snowflakes" while conveniently closing their eyes to the biggest snowflake of them all - Donald J Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

These things aren't my wishes, they my PREDICTIONS based on what I've seen and heard.
Trump is seemingly STOPPING the asinine foreign policies we have fielded since WWII.
THIS won't be democracy building anymore.
IT DOESN'T make me happy, I AM proud of my skills as a trooper ,the fact that they were misused is on POTUS head.
I won my war honorably.

Trump is a Joker play in poker nothing more ,if Hillary had won we were gunning up for what ever she could whip out ,if Trump drops the ball WE haven't sold our dreaded black rifles ...and the FEDERAL government IS NOT immune,the secret service protective range is too limited for .50 cals.
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ahh yes, American "democracy" at the point of a gun.

I expect nothing less from someone who is trained to kill and toe the command line.

We didn't believe the Nazi's at the Nuremberg Trials when they said they were "just following orders" - we still hung most of them.

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'm CAV rules are sort of ..suggestions we have to change up to win and THAT requires independent thinking so an American Private can complete the mission as well as the sergeant.
We got that down pat.ALL the wars have made us that way
Central commands aren't going to burn me for a 6" blade the morons called ILLEGAL,because THEY aren't UP FRONT with me.
So you can add renegade to my crimes as you mewl.
If you can't HANDLE the truth it isn't MY job to educate people's children.
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. However, just one question for you...

When was the last time you saw those on the "right" lighting cars on fire, looting stores and rioting???? Please cite a specific example...because I am unable to recall such an event in recent history.

I can cite countless examples of the left doing this, but not the right. So please do enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

These things aren't my wishes, they my PREDICTIONS based on what I've seen and heard.
Trump is seemingly STOPPING the asinine foreign policies we have fielded since WWII.
THIS won't be democracy building anymore.
IT DOESN'T make me happy, I AM proud of my skills as a trooper ,the fact that they were misused is on POTUS head.
I won my war honorably.

Trump is a Joker play in poker nothing more ,if Hillary had won we were gunning up for what ever she could whip out ,if Trump drops the ball WE haven't sold our dreaded black rifles ...and the FEDERAL government IS NOT immune,the secret service protective range is too limited for .50 cals.

Well he hasn't done anything w foreign policy yet.

And if we're honest we don't really know what he's going to do about any of it....he'll we don't even know what he's going to do w the rest of our brothers and sisters still in Iraq and Afghanistan as we speak

So I think it would be level headed of us not to make the assumption yet that he is going to do anything.

I've yet to see anything from him about how he's going to deal w that immediate issue

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did you see this one?
www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Ahh yes, American "democracy" at the point of a gun.

I expect nothing less from someone who is trained to kill and toe the command line.

We didn't believe the Nazi's at the Nuremberg Trials when they said they were "just following orders" - we still hung most of them.

Hey hey easy there bud! I'm one of those "Christian" former enlisted as well....

I just have a different view of things.

Lets not white wash

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Just another example of what I was talking about...as I'm sure you knew.

I would add it's fairly "typical", but then the OP would get all 'bunched' up and start going off again with the circle jerking diatribe.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join