It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: neformore

You think the actual people who fire those nukes will do so over a Twitter fit?

Wouldn't be hard, all they have to do is type in 0000000000 then the "Fire" button.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought
This is very simple.
The majority of the Right are serious about the current state of the world and see the negativity and corruption that

The majority of the millennial Left however are happy with the state of the world.

Apparently someone is lumping everyone into one basket.

Tsk tsk.

Not only that, but in doing so STILL getting it wrong.

Tsk tsk.

The rest is just a conglomeration of nonsense with an edge of mania to it, as if the person typing it was triggered and shaking while writing.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Which is redundant now.
NO war with Russia but China's about ripe for the pickings .
If you think you have a clue about all this, YOU are as accurate as ANY poll ,probably less due to crap coated lenses and location.
READING about us doesn't cut it ,in case you are absent, the media JUST tried to smoke us and YOU bought it apparently because YOU are still behind us.
WE ambushed thew craven FU##ERS.
Parroting slogans against us will produce laughs.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NO war with Russia but China's about ripe for the pickings .

If you seriously think war with China is going to be a "walk in the park" then you are sorely mistaken.

Let's hope stupidity like yours doesn't filter through to the people who will ultimately decide the course of action with China.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Looking forward to trump's daily barrage of insecure snowflakery today

"SNL parodied me again, it's so unfair, it's not even funny :'( look here's a link to someone saying how good I am at presidenting!! Sad!"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So let me get this straight... The OP and the linked article both think that Trump is a snowflake because he defended himself?

Lets break this down...

Person A to Person B: "You're an idiot."
Person B to Person A: "No, you're an idiot."

Person A was triggered by something and decided to insult Person B. Person B was triggered by Person A and decides to give them a taste of their own medicine in self defense.

Since Person A was triggered by nothing at all, and Person B was triggered by Person A. This means Person A is indeed a snowflake, and Person B is just a normal human being who doesn't take anyone's BS and will throw the BS right back at you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No one is a walk in the park ...like Iraq.
That makes NO difference if they refuse to obey the established laws of the sea it's OUR job to clean up the stupid COMMIES again.
It won't require and occupation,not in THAT ant hill.
Once the assets are confiscated IT'S OVER.
The economic bubble will burst, you'll see an implosion and in a week we will OWN sea and air.
Probably by EMP missile strikes alone at first.
I'm sure there are MANY countries waiting to get paid and sell their goods.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

But but...

It's so UNFAIR!! How DARE Meryl Streep exercise her right to free speech.....she's so overrated!!!!

Sorry mate, try again. Your Snowflake-in-Chief keeps proving you wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No one is a walk in the park ...like Iraq.
That makes NO difference if they refuse to obey the established laws of the sea it's OUR job to clean up the stupid COMMIES again.

Precisely what IS the "established law" regarding the South China Sea?

I'm of the understanding that it's a cluster# of different countries all claiming it as their own.

And please say why you believe America has ANY claim over the South China Sea, and why do you think you have a right to "clean up the stupid commies" whose country borders it?

It won't require and occupation,not in THAT ant hill.
Once the assets are confiscated IT'S OVER.
The economic bubble will burst, you'll see an implosion and in a week we will OWN sea and air.
Probably by EMP missile strikes alone at first.
I'm sure there are MANY countries waiting to get paid and sell their goods.

All China has to do is sell off their US Treasury bonds and it's Goodnight America.

You're also forgetting that China has nukes and is willing to use them.

Anyone who thinks war with China is a "walk in the park" is no less than a total fool.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but Trump said nothing of the sort. You are not even close to paraphrasing. Maybe you should stick to quotes...

All I see in your post is a horrible Trump impression that is based off of your own whiny little voice in your head, and not reality.
edit on 18-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just so we are on the same page...

Trump is the cop, snowflakes are the woman with the balloon.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

I'm sorry, but Trump said nothing of the sort. You are not even close to paraphrasing. Maybe you should stick to quotes...

All I see in your post is a horrible Trump impression that is based off of your own whiny little voice in your head, and not reality.

You want quotes? OK, from the man himself:

Careful what you wish for!!

Such a snowflake.....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
edit on 18-1-2017 by idiedinatimemachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
it seems to me that the conservatives are the ones who want safe zones.. they want their religion to be taught in schools and want to be shielded from anything that doesn't align with their world view. And big Donnie is the worst one of them all. What a weak man.. Constantly looking for things to get offended about like stupid SNL sketches..etc and crying on twitter instead of preparing to be president.

You want to talk about safe zones... how about when Pence was at some play and the actors did a little speech at the end of the play and Trump went on twitter and talked about pence being "harrassed". To me that sounds like he wants safe zones. Sorry but the president and vice president are going to be criticised about every single thing they do every single day for the next 4 years... thats how it works. You gotta have thick skin to be president.

I also think its quite cute that many conservatives actually think Donald Trump and his cronies are anti establishment and not "the elite".. lol How are a bunch of billionaires anti establishment?.. makes no sense at all. They are literally the DEFINITION of the establishment pretty much.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

We as the MAJORITY have already noted and are correcting your factions shortcomings,it's a shame you SJW pieces of crap can't FIGHT worth a damn or I might FINALLY be able to take all my pain out on SOME deserving asshole.
PUT HOW can I get satisfaction from a mewling victim?
NOT to mention my THE other guy goes first rule...pussies.
HAVE at your asses...

I think I'm having a comprehension issue, I had to re-read it three times, just to get the gist that you were not really contributing anything I could respond to.

Other than what I wrote directly above.

lol I read his post a couple times too and pretty much have no clue what hes trying to say exactly.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

THAT is YOUR perception I said WE can do what I said because WE can.
You just haven't seen it yet.
Not to mention YOUR military knowledge is WHAT?
So THANKS but I'll take my info from MY military pukes instead of some guy with an opinion.
WE don't OCCUPY Ignatz we stomp and LEAVE indirectly now.
let RUSSIA feed on their carcass.
Once the term "NATIONAL EMERGENCY is called ,cancel YOUR pick nick down under, they want YOUR ports too.
AND some nukes ARE targeted AT YOU but for an AGIS or 2 and crappy Chinese military hardware.
YOU got no cash or capabilities to fight anyway.
THAT'S why you use F18s,I wish YOU did have the cash,this policing crap is OLD and you don't have as many to sacrifice WE do and will...again.
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Thank you for proving Trump said nothing about freedom of speech, and didn't say anything was "unfair". Thank you for proving that you used only one word from his actual quote, and the rest was from that whiny little voice in your head projecting your inner snowflake on him.
edit on 18-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: idiedinatimemachine

BUT they aren't LAWYERS, so the SOP politics are not applicable to a standard BUSINESS model.
His cabinet is MOSTLY former military commanders.
I can BUT GIGGLE at any opinions that claim what he's doing ...kinda like their POLLING this election.
Degrade and disseminate the Prog view all you wish .
It's self defeating.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Trumps cabinet is not "mostly military commanders". mean theres more military in his cabinet than normal but a lot of his cabinet picks are his business associates...etc and people who have absolutely no qualifications for the job they are chosen for.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Not to mention YOUR military knowledge is WHAT?

Clearly more than yours. I'm not the one psychotically suggesting war with China.

So THANKS but I'll take my info from MY military pukes instead of some guy with an opinion.

Correction: INFORMED opinion.

Once the term "NATIONAL EMERGENCY is called ,cancel YOUR pick nick down under, they want YOUR ports too.

Who, China? We have quite a cosy relationship with China, have had so since we were the only country to survive the GFC relatively unscathed because the Chinese bought all our mining ore. There is talk of abandoning US relations if the US looks like it's going headlong into a war with China. We'd rather keep being friends with them than to provoke the Dragon.

AND some nukes ARE targeted AT YOU but for an AGIS or 2 and crappy Chinese military hardware.
YOU got no cash or capabilities to fight anyway.

LOL. Now I know for CERTAIN I have more military knowledge than you, especially when it comes to Australian military.

We are MORE than prepared to defend ourselves if necessary. Incidentally the last people who tried to invade us, being the Japs in WWII, got lost in our northern rainforests, gave up and went home before they came anywhere near a population centre.

THAT'S why you use F18s,I wish YOU did have the cash,this policing crap is OLD and you don't have as many to sacrifice WE do and will...again.

Apparently the F18's are a damn sight better than the cluster# that is the F35.

And after ALL of that, I, like several others in this thread, am failing to see your point.

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join