It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: behold, your Snowflake-in-Chief

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I love the snow deeper the better, filled with many delicate ice flakes. Some fluffier then others, each unique in design and weight.

But there is one thing about these precious frozen lattice framed webs of water.

Add a little heat to them and they melt into a pool of tears.

snowflakes can not handle any heat. It brings forth their weaken state when confronted with a reality of the sun's rays.

One would think this would bring joy, for to be frozen in time, but released from it when returned to the normal state of water. Fluid and free-forming, two molecules of hydrogen clinging on tightly to one oxygen molecule. Mingling with other molecules some
friendly and some destructive. Water remembers for we are drinking and using water that has been.... here...for millions of years... heck lets just say a hundred thousand years. Someones pee has evaporated and rained somewhere else and evaporated and rained somewhere else and evaporated and rained somewhere else and we we probably drank it. Then peed somewhere else.

Snowflakes...melt. dinosaurs peed alot.

Firepoker
edit on 17-1-2017 by Firepoker because: dinosaurs peed alot.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How about John Kerry and the DNC in 04??? For starters.
Oops this was a reply to xcaliber
edit on 17-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon
I just read recently that Trump wants to abolish the Fed.....strangely his detractors don't seem to be on board with that(even though many of them tried to Occupy Wall Street)...perhaps because every one of them is a closet Totalitarian who desires the tax man cometh and redistribute our income ?

edit on 17-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: GoShredAK

And that makes handing over control of 6,970 nuclear warheads to a man who gets his panties in a bunch when he's criticised by an actress any better how, exactly?

Oh never mind that the about to be gone Potus tried to start WWIII with Russia in the Ukraine and is putting troops in Poland as we speak.....hmmm makes one wonder
edit on 17-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: Typo

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If the Israelis play ball he wont abolish the Fed. It depends on how much # he gets when he culls the Mossad arm out of his security apparatus.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If the Israelis play ball he wont abolish the Fed. It depends on how much # he gets when he culls the Mossad arm out of his security apparatus.

Interesting viewpoint. Thanks for the focus.

(post by chongo1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Looks like everybodies a snowflake but me and thee, and I'm not too sure about thee!

Will this silliness ever end? I kept thinking a week or so after the election it'll end...nope. A week or two after certification of the results...nope.

Will it end after the inaugural balls end? Probably not. One can certainly hope, but seems unlikely.

I'm a little snowflake, until I'm triggered, then I become a raging avalanche of twitter memes. Or 140 characters or less.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He whined or he spoke up? You see, that is a thin veil these days. He is not a snowflake. He is someone who simply speaks his mind and takes no #. What is wrong with that? Instead of speaking from both sides it is plain and simple.

There was a time that if someone said something about you then you cold retort. It does not matter who you are. If you look back historically he is doing nothing different than other administrations except he can get it directly to the public with a twitter account. If a person believes a 'tweet' will start WW3 they are the snowflake. Seriously.

He was asked to NOT contest the results by the DNC if he lost. He told them to stick it. But when they make up all this bull# and he calls them on it he is whining? No, the DNC and the Black congressional caucus and the #Nevertrumpers are the whiners who are so upset they will say ANYTHING to what? Change it? Not going to happen.

This is a man who said if I ever feel I have to run for president to turn around the country I will. He did. He won. Unprecedented. He whipped everyones ass and it was not Russia that did it. It was the American people who the DNC called deplorables.

I have never seen a group of bunch of whiny bitches in my life...ever....

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Troll fishing post. Nothing to see hear but senseless arguing.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Tsubaki

The inability of Trump supporters to respond to the actual content is a phenomenon I'd like to study more in depth.

Perhaps the OP contains too many paragraphs...

Forget too many paragraphs, I'm thinking too many syllables.

Cool story bruh. The guardian? Enough said. Enjoy the next 8 years!!! It's going to be fun watching the continual melt down of people like you. Keep that salt mine flowing!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OP, I think calling Obama " snowflake" might be construed as racist. But he's gone in 2 days so what does it matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

"His most successful business endeavor!"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The fact is that liberalism or a worldview that leans to the left has been proven as a brain disorder. Similar to gender dysmorphia. The other fact is that most leftists were raised by lazy parents who bought into the idea of participation trophies. You all need to seek some serious psychological help. As soon as you enter the real world and realize that life is full of sharks and minnows, a significant event occurs. Most of you freak out and become minnows, but a select few become sharks. You all need to get a grip and grow up. Good luck, but my opinion will stay the same. All dumbocrats need some serious growing up to do. I'm out. Rant over. I await the response I get from you "snowflakes".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Your OP is long and boring and slanted. Like I clean up dog crap all day and yet don't look down on Don. Like him very much. I have fought men in ally ways hand to hand with deadly weapons and I will F'in decide who my snowflakes are. Not this class based SH*T you spew. Just because all mine were blue collar does not mean I am going in with this tripe. Oh I get rich on day and leave my sons something hes a pussy snow flake? Go F yourself.

Thanks for that rant.

So, in a nutshell, you are having a cry about the fact that the big bad article doesn't agree with you.

Poor little Snowflake.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Cool story bruh. The guardian? Enough said.

This coming from the person who is crying over a Guardian article.

Boo hoo, have a tissue.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Troll fishing post. Nothing to see hear but senseless arguing.

I'll wager you didn't read the article either

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: seeker1963

You poor thing.......

Lucky for you I am feeling generous today! No need to go to your doctor.

Do you have anything INTELLIGENT to add that is directed at the TOPIC of this thread? Or are you just content with proving the articles point?

If you wanted intelligent conversation you wouldn't have posted in the Mud Pit. So, thanks to you posting your stupid whine in the Mud Pit I kindly invite you to suck it, snowflake.

Clearly you also have nothing INTELLIGENT to add regarding the TOPIC, as you chose instead to pick on the poster, rather than the post.

Well done. Some might say you sound like a bit of a "snowflake" yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: neformore

Trump acts like a little bitch; worst that can happen is he pisses of the wrong country.

Yeah, China.

"Let China Sleep, for when the Dragon awakes, she will shake the world."

~ Napoleon Bonaparte

edit on 18/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Want more evidence? Just look at the many threads created daily on ATS alone by Trump supporters having a cry over things like Democrats protesting, as is their Constitutional right, and whinging that the Left should be subject to arrest (I kid you not) for also exercising their Constitutional right to protest Trump election. It is the Right, led by King Snowflake himself, who are the biggest snowflakes on the planet at this current time.

Just what are they protesting about? It wasn't the increased conservative vote that got him into office, it was the reduced liberal vote, so when all those liberals protest they should be looking in the mirror. Even on a bigger note, once again, what are they protesting about? We have the greatest political system in the world if only they won...lol

It is a great thing to exercise their Constitutional right, but shouldn't they have an actual reason to do it in the first place?

You're forgetting the Popular Vote, which Hillary won by several millions.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join