It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools offer ‘safe spaces’ to combat ‘toxic masculinity'--“Unlearning Toxic Masculinity”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No, I would think it safe to say that if a couple and 4 year old daughter is in line and a group of young people are clowning around and your 4 year old little girl gets soda spit all over her head and is crying. And the father looks at the young man who spit it all over his daughter is pointing and laughing, I think we know what happens next.

You must not get out much--or are t-t-t-trolling.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So, some teenagers are fooling around, probably spitting soda at each other and being idiots and your daughter is in the cross-fire, so you feel that calls for a punch in the teeth?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think we need to step back and start asking the tough questions.

Are there going to be hot looking babes in these classes?

And if so, are they seeing anyone?

link   

It is assault, and yes, it's not what I feel it is a matter of law. And yes if I were the teen I would know what happens next.

link   

Did yo purposefully miss the caveat where he stated 'And the father looks at the young man who spit it all over his daughter is pointing and laughing' ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes to your first question, and absolutely not to the second...that is until you guys finish the program.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What's with you people that have decided you're job is to CORRECT everyone ?

Are you really this self righteous on purpose ?
Do you need a hobby ?
Were deprived of any authority as a child ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You gotta be careful with those types. Teikiatsu dated one before he met me. She was cute and all, and then she started trying to get him involved in her causes ... and then she shaved her head and went all Sinead O'Conner. And then he went all looking for a new girlfriend.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Yes to your first question, and absolutely not to the second...that is until you guys finish the program.

My programs were the school of hard knocks and Ms. Waldo's Finishing School for Fine Young Gentlemen Of Distinction.

link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Did yo purposefully miss the caveat where he stated 'And the father looks at the young man who spit it all over his daughter is pointing and laughing' ?

No, because if they were probably having a spitting match then they were already in that state of mind, I truly doubt one angry teenaged boy came up to his little girl and deliberately spit soda at her.

link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Everyone, do you mean the ones who assault a loved one?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

See my reply to Cowboy.

Maybe they don't want a girl who might be hot but has the potential to go all Sinead ... or knit her own pussyhat to march in DC.

Maybe they like girls who have less toxic feminism.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You gotta be careful with those types. Teikiatsu dated one before he met me. She was cute and all, and then she started trying to get him involved in her causes ... and then she shaved her head and went all Sinead O'Conner. And then he went all looking for a new girlfriend.

I think Aristotle put it best when he said, "Chicks be trippin' yo."

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Does it not matter that the young man was unapologetic? Or in your world that's fine?

link   

originally posted by: JD163
Trying to eradicate violence is like trying to end prostitution.....ain't gonner happen. Both are criminalize in most places and there is still plenty of it going around.

Ppl have been fighting and fkng since the beginning, and that would continue long after everyone of us is gone.

The best form of anger management is knowing that if I run my mouth off at the wrong person or worst lay my hands on him/her, I might get my head knocked off.

The difference in consent. Consensual sex is not the same as assault. I've never given anybody consent to assault me.

There is such a thing as consensual violence but that's called a sport. And that's not what we are talking about.

link   

My programs were the school of hard knocks and Ms. Waldo's Finishing School for Fine Young Gentlemen Of Distinction.

So you know by learning by way of hard knocks you needed to go to a finishing school?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Does it not matter that the young man was unapologetic? Or in your world that's fine?

They are immature kids, what do you expect?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The problem is that some people have conflicting ideas about what constitutes assault these days.

I am not talking about someone who truly beats the thunder out of you, but sometimes simply touching a person gets called assault.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

See my reply to Cowboy.

Maybe they don't want a girl who might be hot but has the potential to go all Sinead ... or knit her own pussyhat to march in DC.

Maybe they like girls who have less toxic feminism.

And maybe they don't buy in to all the programmed BS.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: introvert

On the same topic I have seen a lot of violent women over the years.

Me too I have a video of a bunch of young women beating the crap out of each other and the men, The men were trying to keep them under control.

It was taken downtown a couple weeks ago.

Women are mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join