It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi,

new member here, adhering to the wise suggestion of a brief presentation of self, so as not to have to go through questioning of good intent; own stand on the paranormal, metaphysical, esoteric or multidimensional matters of all kind; tolerant attitude towards all on their various quests for truth and enlightenment.

A mature adult, I have had some paranormal experiences throughout life, which have cancelled out the "ignorance" spoken of here. Seeing 'ghosts' from a young age, experiencing kundalini awakening abruptly and suddenly with the natural consequence of struggling in the state between 'belief' and 'known'; the classical state of temporary suspension of disbelief, are but a few.

Much has already been discussed here so spending time re-searching the various topics will be my first prerogative. No need to rehash it if it is all water under the bridge for most. Perhaps add my impression should I find it not already covered, if that is ok.

Topics I am currently 'living' all fall under the heading of our holographic universe. The time matrix we exist within is multidimensional (fifteen dimensions) and we tap into different facets of it, depending on our own focus and awareness. - This is my reality today and I am really relieved to have come to a point where this is experiential. It is a feeling of being in love with life itself, and it is also a feeling of sadness, as so many seem to be totally consumed by fear of all sort and kind.

Well, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I will perhaps bump into some of you during the time I am here in order to discover other views about this fantastic experience that life here at this time is.

Take care and wishing you all the very best,

AL
[editing typos, sorry..]

[edit on 29-1-2005 by AnnaLee]

JAK

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello AnnaLee and welcome to ATS.

As a welcome present allow me to offer Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links, a definate must have when learning your way about.

Welcome again.

Jack

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi AnnaLee,

It's a good place here, I'm sure you will like it -
It will be interesting to hear your theories some time to..!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
JAK,

thank you for the link Zedd's Handbook... - I'll get right to it. Also, thanks for the welcome ~ very kind and nice of you... On one note, this board is slightly different from others I'm frequenting (difficult to say if I am indeed replying to you here, or my own post..will get the hang of it in time I'm sure.) Thanks again JAK, very much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

AgentSmith,

Yes, I am sure I'll like it too.
Have been lurking for a while and have found so much of value here already. Hm, about my theories, I try to keep my mouth shut until my theories have been proven valid (at least to myself) in some way....so my subjective opinion I am happy to share, but we all have to keep a keen eye and sensor out for what we ourselves feel resonates, don't you think? The gutfeeling is often underestimated. I am in no position to tell other people what to think, however I do think that there is a 'grid' upon which all thruth manifests; a basic 'reality' that it is important to understand. Upon that, we as co-creators actually create 'reality'. Dodgy? I'll be happy to elaborate on my own understanding of the mechanics of 'creation' sometime. It is fascinating and oh so key to much confusion.

Better get myself oriented around this place now, though. Wishing you AgentSmith a great weekend, too.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by AnnaLee]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Very good intro AnnaLee.

Welcome to ATS !!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and find it both entertaining and informative.

Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

JB1

top topics

join