It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Scottish expansion plan, despite no new foreign deals promise

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Judge a man by his actions. Yes. But not trump. Him we judge by what ever Kellyanne Conway tells his his actions mean.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I am not going to stfu. I will watch and make comments and send emails to congressman until they take away free speech. I have been watching what the priorities are on the hill, and it is not jobs. Its just more of tax breaks for the rich take from the poor. Very sad day for americans but we deserve it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The issue is the left lost because their nominee was selected via a rigged primary and they are so butt hurt they will say anything to try and de-legitimize President-elect, soon to be President Trump.

Amazing how the left preached a peaceful transition of power... until they lost.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Traditionally they try very hard to keep them despite common misconceptions of dishonesty.

fivethirtyeight.com...

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like his donations to charities?
Oh okay. 🎶Hmmmm hmmm hmmm.🎶 Cuz I can't whistle.
edit on 1172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

- Article I, Section 9, Clause 8

Now that you have the wording explain what he is violating. Maybe you can do a better job than the nutcase Elizabeth Warren, who repeats things she obviously doesn't understand.

OMG! I know! I don't know if she's just too frustrated to express herself, or if politicians are acting dumb and deliberately irresponsible for some other political agenda further down the line.

Elizabeth Warren couldn't even form a proper question for Ben Carson to answer before she started to lecture him on Trump's potential conflicts of interest, and how pissed off she is about the whole ordeal!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am not going to stfu. I will watch and make comments and send emails to congressman until they take away free speech. I have been watching what the priorities are on the hill, and it is not jobs. Its just more of tax breaks for the rich take from the poor. Very sad day for americans but we deserve it.

There should be a clause in the freedom of speech for those that say stuff like "Hillary was doing God's work"

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

She is a long time Methodist and has quoted her beliefs in public.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I'm not really sure that's applicable

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not foreign Trumpy is half Scottish....... you noo seen his hair!!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

do you need a tissue

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

No. A fallout shelter.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Amazing how the left preached a peaceful transition of power... until they lost.

Amazing also how the Right and Trump preached a Rigged Election....until they won.

Nobody is any better than anyone else. Stop acting like you're any different.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

lol you housewiveys are soo dramatic

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You could be the slimy pastrami in a convict sandwich with that type of talk.....leotard!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Amazing how the elections werent rigged even though the Democrats are now pushing that lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

According to The Guardian article, the proposal is with the planning department, so it might well be knocked back.

It is, in fact, a big mess and a never-ending bone of contention with planners and residents alike since about 2008. I think your link is referring to the Aberdeen course, not Turnberry which is his other one in Ayrshire.

Trump is all about the money, he is greedy and he won't change. If it suits Trump, he'll go for it but he most certainly does not have normal, working people's best interests at heart.

Trump is showing us his hand, how do we know he will not keep doing this, and indeed w other countries that might pose issues w our political foreign policy?

It's pretty much a given that he'll keep doing this..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First, this is not a deal. All the expenses are paid by the Trump organization.

Second, this is not new. It was planned some time ago.

Third, Trump is not president yet so this does not break any promise.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry OP, but you're reaching here. A billionaire's portfolio is always extremely complex and I for one think he's doing an amazing job of protecting the presidency from his own interests.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The dude's mom is from Scotland. Give him a break. Sheesh! Britain is an ally of America. So what if he builds another property in Scotland?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join