It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal "Mandella Effect" experience. Other personal experiences needed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
If anyone is interested in what I am discussing please take the time to watch this video, this gentleman has most of it worked out.

He certainly does have it worked out. He's running a good scam with the hotel and he's cashing in.
Look at the guys booking policy and tell me with a straight face he's legit.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You are correct, it IS in the bible, as I pointed out in the OP. I also specifically mentioned Hebrews 5. For me, it was the very specific memory of it being in John, which prompted my decision for a deep desire to know Christ.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For myself, the major marker is just how wrong some of the proper, "real" things strike my perspective.

I think pretty much everyone remembers something wrong in their life. I usually just shrug, and move on.

But.. seeing "Berenstain" is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I can accept I'm wrong, but that does nothing for the "screech" every time I see the spelling.

I mean, we see incorrect spellings all day, every day when interacting on the internet, but at least for me, the only pause I might give is to notice its wrong for a split second. Then moving on never to think about it again.

When this aspect is discussed, it tends to be in passing or linked to some sort of certainty. But, I think there may be more happening with it than simply being "right."

I guess its a subtle part of the topic, but its the one that bothers me the most. I could be wrong, or right, that doesn't give me much pause. But, the mere presence of "Berenstain" is like seeing someone standing in the middle of the road right in front of my car.. I can't help but come to a screeching halt.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don't need to I just watched it for free on youtube. You say he's "cashing" in, I believe whoever went to the event did so out of their own free will.
You've just closed your mind to information because your "consciousness" doesn't believe the information is worthy if they charge for the experience.
You have a bias, this will be the 2nd time we've had this conversation.
edit on 19-1-2017 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I always remembered Berenstain with the "A".

When I was younger, I didn't give two hoots about Mandela, so I have no real memory of that one way or the other.

But I do remember bruising my sternum while shoveling snow and the doctor telling me that it was about the size of a diamond made by making an "L" shape with your pointing fingers and your thumbs and putting them together.

I'd pass most of the effects as being just piss-poor memory on my part. It's like using an object every day but not really paying any close attention to it because, well, it's such a common thing to me that I would tend to not really give it any close thought and just eventually have a vague generalization of what it is because I didn't need to examine it any closer to use it.

It happened to me here on this site a year or so ago, I could have sworn Jimmy Carter had died years ago. I couldn't have told you when, just a vague memory of it happening and news report and a funeral on TV. I was surprised when I was informed I was wrong. I even had to look it up just to be sure!

Bad memory? Probably.

edit on 19-1-2017 by gspat because: Because, stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I remember "Brerenstein Bears" too, of course I don't see why they cant both be true at the same time.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Reverbs

I usually don't, but this troll is not so obvious to me.. In fact, there is a "Mandela Effect" phenom concerning his topic. That, OR google (OR the universe) is trolling me!

mandelaeffect.com...

no no no no no....

I thought you guys were joking...

UGH..

thanks I needed some new ones lmao..

I apologize.

I thought you were trolling. sorry galaga

I was wondering why thanksgiving keeps seeming so late..

the comment section is interesting.

In a multiverse where all choices exist... This one might sort of lend a little to that. So I read the link and it mentions that :

During 1939, 1940, and 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt declared Thanksgiving as the third Thursday in November, but fewer than 23 states agreed with him.

so in an alternate reality that actually settled it and the states agreed... Right?

who knows...

but I think we are not in kansas anymore.. Some of these changes feel like a message or hints as well.. Like a giant alarm clock going off.. Maybe we only have 5 minutes left in the simulator so it's slowly starting to wake us up.. too fast and the guy on the other side will go insane and he will be us.. a la "inception"

even inception shows that we are controlling reality.. the part where main dude draws a curve arrow on top and a curve arrow on bottom almost making a circle.. Like the recycle symbol but only two. the top arrow is the experiencer and the bottom arrow is the creator.. He draws a line in the middle, we need to be right here, creating and experiencing at the same time.

the other movie made by the same guy interstellar talks of the 6th dimension.. That is hyper space.. above space time.. You can make changes..
and in the movie he thinks he is getting hints from "them" but really it's us from the future... which is us from the past which is us now..

LOL

edit on 19-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I remember "Brerenstein Bears" too, of course I don't see why they cant both be true at the same time.

Indeed..

both are probably true, or were or will be.. I AM.

quantum computers explain it pretty easy with qubits..

the bit can be on or off, or off and on at the same time..

And I think we get to pick as a group, but I don't think it's conscious wishing, it's some level in there like god mode. You hear the term in astral projection circles, a "consensus reality" basically reality being democratic like your consciousness votes, and all mixed together it makes the scene...

This is why mind control and psy ops are very important.. "winning hearts and minds" takes on an even added layer of meaning if you think hearts and minds may have keys to the kingdom inside..

Who knows reality may be becoming unglued.. Like we hit critical mass of beings needed.. Or a certain level of awareness..

It's when I talk in this way I run into "agent smiths" if you will..

Imagine them trying to hold reality in a certain box the way they like it, but not for long can they hold it together.. And it's not one soul one vote either.. I bet even technologies could be in place say like radio waves to keep it in check.. I bet even quantum computers with huge working AI could be used to accurately map probabilities of everything one day to really consciously pick what we want if it's connected to "god" or our consciousnesses somehow..

And what if I told you...

that already happened

and we are still in the matrix.

I think a couple jesus hings could fit here now.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:"

"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

something inside us utilizes more dimensions than those of time and space... reality is a bit deeper.. From a "hyperspace perspective space-time could be as the tip of a pin inside "whatever"

Just my random musings.. Don't mind me.

ha!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Get back in your box reverbs!!!

Agent smith don't like that talk!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I mentioned your link having an interesting comment section.

Fj… i know how you feel about this thanksgiving thing. For years i thought. .no i knew it was the 3rd Thursday. When you gave your husband answer and reaction it bothered me a bit. You see one of my theories about all this is that we “and i mean you and me and certain others not everyone on earth ” maybe in a type of afterlife. And that if we are dead then what of our loved ones around us? Did they die at the same time? Im a little suspicious that they may have been fashioned or projected from our love and memories of them. I know how this sounds , but at times when i try to talk to my wife or son about this. Theyall but tune out or change the subject. This could be cuz they think im nuts . However its not just that but a feeling i get. Like the world itself were watching me. Making sure i “feel ” normal. Even when im reading these posts they are always interrupting or trying to force my attention away from this topic....

that one was a bit creepy, and oddly enough I've thought that very thing over and over throughout my life.
for me I didn't call it mandela effect until maybe 2014 or so when I saw it on ATS. But all my life has felt like this weirdness around "reality breaking." that's what I've called it for like 25 years.

the bolded part is even something I was just saying in another thread I wrote something like..

"the deeper I go into the woo, the more I'm 'watched' "

"my psychic weird well not psychic I don't know, my intuition stuff has been hitting tonight. Reminding me what it all is...

so many spinning rings look at them all..
How does he keep them in the air and not fall?"

I'm not interested in bread and circus. All roads and rome and all that.
Being reminded to "look elswhere"
and not at the man behind the curtain even.
even conspiracy theory is a way of staying "in the mess"

a running theme throughout my life and right these last few days It's been hitting hard again. that was from the 16th little did I know the next 2 days wuold be filled with signs and symbols and my "path" if I wanted to go down it.. Synchronicities are hitting hard..

MMAA! MMAAA! MAAA! MAAA! Time to get up neo.

anywayz...

I just found this video by accident. Perfect on so many levels..

Everyone remembers in the matrix movie they were in the 6th world?
what's it in the hopi prophesy 5th or 5th world?

maybe 2012 really was the start of something New...
maybe terrence mckenna was right with timewave zero.. It's based on the Iching..
the I ching is found in the show LOST which happens to be about "a separate reality" as shown on the book cover ben gives to someone to read.. I knew that cover because I have that book.. Anyway towards the end of the show reality starts getting unglued "at the end of the world".. and then they "escape" Well except one dude who has to guard the separate reality the devil is in... Dun Dun Dun.....

in the show guess what????

can you guess?

do you know?

see when realities shifted no one remembered except one guy... "I'll see you in another life brother" was his catch phrase.. Desmond see?

Above John Locke's head is the end of the world.. John Locke of course is an interesting name..

So desmond can "see the future" but really all he's doing is remembering the past..
When he tries to change things they just happen in an alternate way..

basically desmond can remember mandela effects and everyone else has the new memory only.. He even wakes up in another version of himself when he's still with his girlfriend penny and she's like whats wrong desmond? and he smiles all crazy and says "nothing" but the look on his face before was shock cause that's not the desmond he was before..

in the show the characters run into each other and feel like they know each other before they ever meet.. Ever meet someone and you're just like "how do I know you?" and they are like "did we work together school? what is it how do I know you?" turns out you never met, not in this version of the story.. reincarnation is in the show, and the "book of life"

I don't know I hope I made some sense,

but it's good to show some of my crazy...

Woooo...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hi I'm sorry to butt into your thread. I was very active on this site a few years ago but now participate only sporadically as my schedule has become quite a bit more packed. However, there are always a few topics that affect me personally and draw me back when time permits, and the ME is one of them. I experienced the "original" ME and it was quite a shock to the system to find out that Mr. Mandela had not perished in prison in the 80's as I had long believed for many years.

I am also a Christian and was raised up in a very intensive Baptist Bible study program in my childhood and teen years. I left that church in my teens but remain a Christian. I did burn myself out on Bible study by the time I exited my 20's so it's been well over a decade since I have looked closely at the Bible as a whole. But over the years, I've read passages to the children in the family and quoted some sayings that were meaningful to me.

Until I saw your post just awhile ago, I also recollected this phrase as a promise by Jesus to his disciples in one of the Gospels and have reminded my family of it for many years through times of trouble. However, since it's been well over a decade since I could cite chapter and verse for various Bible quotes, I can't say for certain this is in the realm of a "Mandela Effect" vs faulty memory. Nevertheless, it troubles me as much as it does you, I'm sure. Because this promise was something I've held dear over the years even though I'm no longer active in any church.

The one about the "Lion shall lie down with the lamb" also totally mystifies me. When the hell did THAT change? I wish I was still in touch with one of my former pastors.

Regarding the video by the chiropractor, I share most of his memories of the human anatomy and skeleton. In fact, as I stated in another ME thread, it caused me problems in my health care because I had stomach trouble and was very confused as to why the pain was where I thought my esophagus was. I'm no dummy, I received a very thorough education in a science and technology magnet program. I just have a very different grounding in the anatomy than what the "reality" apparently is. I say this rather sheepishly and with no small amount of bewilderment.

I think the biggest shock from that video is the eye sockets. My memory of all real skulls I saw in school and all models depicted the eye sockets as more open holes toward the back and not bone that tapers to a funnel shape terminating in basically a slot for the optic nerve to lead into the brain. In fact I will need to look this up and verify with other sources that the skull does indeed look like that because this is the first I've seen such a depiction of our eye sockets. Okay, I just checked. Well..okay. So there are little slits there. Hmm.

Also, I still thought the kidneys are toward the lower back because I had a kidney stone last year. Looking at various internet images, in some the kidneys still appear to be where I expect them to be and in others they look too high. I have no idea what's going on with that.

I was involved in many spelling bees in school and have been very sure all of my life that the spelling of "dilemna" is with an "n". I will continue to spell it this way to my dying day despite what autocorrect tries to tell me. So there.

Regarding more personal anecdotes, I just went through my own disturbing family "memory divergence" that also made me feel isolated and a bit estranged from my family. I was at my parents' New Years Eve party and recounting a couple of family stories to my daughter, with my dad listening in. One of them was one I've told on this forum before about a man breaking into the house and our entire family chasing the man off with various weapons and even our dog getting in on the act. My dad overheard and looked at me oddly and said he had no memory of such a thing ever happening. None whatsoever, despite he and I laughing about it over the years.

Later, I was reminiscing about how my mom used to tease me about some things. My mom looked at me like I lost my mind and said she had never done such a thing. I was confused because she was still teasing me up to just a few years ago and my dad used to roll his eyes at us. I tried to recollect specific instances that we've laughed about over the years and she got angry and in front of the rest of the family flat out called me a liar. That was her exact wording "You're a liar." My dad just looked bewildered and said that no, he never knew anything about my mom teasing me. I was in complete shock. I don't know why she was angry.

We all seem to share other memories in common just fine.

My husband, daughter and I shared one recently. We were having a conversation around the dinner table and my daughter was saying a few things to my husband. He looked at me sitting at the opposite end of the table and replied to me instead of her. He insisted I was the one who had said what she just said. She and I sound nothing alike anymore, so even if he had managed to not see her speaking to him despite her being less than a foot away, sitting on the side closest to him, I don't know how he got mixed up. It was weird. For what it's worth we all felt a little disoriented as it was happening. I just don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join