It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal "Mandella Effect" experience. Other personal experiences needed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hmmmm

seems there are some professionals coming out..

one of the doctor's comment

Thanks so much for the big compliment, you are just are saying that because I plugged your channel
I am at a point where I am not trying to convince people, I am only focused on those already awake. I am not going to spend valuable time debating and defending myself to people who want to argue about it.
I want these threads to be a safe place for folks to talk about ME and support each other. I have no tolerance for trolls and I usually just erase and block them. I am fine with people disagreeing and asking any question they want in a respectful way, but no reason to be rude.
I know making a video is damaging to ones professional career, but at this point I don't care. This is so important it is worth it to talk about it. You have been in this area much longer than me, so I bet you have heard some abuse. The thing is, more and more people are waking up to ME everyday and soon there will be so many that the trolls and "skeptics" will no longer have a voice. The amount of changes going on is paramount and it is getting very hard for a rational person to keep ignoring.
I am not on any other social media so I would really appreciate your help sharing this video around if you would. Thanks buddy.

link   
double post!
edit on 17-1-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post!!! im on fire
edit on 17-1-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Sigh... I HATE writing about this! I love reading about it, but I'm too chicken to usually put myself "out there." And, to repeat for the trillionth time, most ALL of these variances are simply memory being the ephemeral creature it is... but dammit, there's dilemna ... and some celebs who die and are resurrected, the braces missing from the Moonraker chick, now, and by golly, I'm almost as sure as you are regarding Kit-Kat now being, wrongly, Kit Kat.

But I can still rationalize those others as being a standard memory foible ... and most of them I am sure are just mistakes, though maybe with proposed multiple realities, then it was correct for the folks asserting things like the world map being different.. .how to know?

But it doesn't work with dilemna. It was a favorite word and I was a bit of an English nerd and my muscle memory always pronounces it with the N to remember the odd spelling, and my mom was an English fanatic and one of the greatest editors I've encountered, and we used to always pronounce the N as a cute "thing" between us... and that it doesn't appear anywhere, now, even as an erroneous common error with that spelling, is confounding.

The standard arguments against this narrative are correct... and it seems to be innocuous, unimportant things like brand names , celebs name's or deaths, etc., and it never (so far as I know) is something BIG that would spin out everyone... also, no music or lyrics that I've seen, and as we remember music better than language, it points again to just a mis-remembering...

but then there's dilemna now being dilemma.

So... wtf? I know there are all sorts of guesses as to how and why.. .ranging from interesting to ridiculous, but ...

wtf?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

it's one of my longterm woo things. I mostly never talked about it.
I used to think sometimes I accidentally broke reality, or reality broke in my area I was in on it's own, and I ended up in a slightly different parallel universe.

Who knows.. I'm fine talking about it because I KNOW it's happening.

I just don't know what it is.

Feels like we are in a simulation.

I don't care if it sounds crazy I have to say it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yeah.. simulation...whatever THAT means, but dang, I "felt" that before, too ... though how this place differs from a supposed real reality stumps me... although looking at water when under the effects of three letter chems started me wondering... it looked like the graphics were a tad off, if you get me.

Others have felt (or rationalized) the same... like Elon Musk, PKD, Gnostics, some "witch doctors" I've spoken to... and projecting our current tech ahead indicates we will be able to construct perfect virtual realities soon, if not now...

but it's still pretty WEIRD, no? If true, then I think I'd like to wake up, now, thanks... if I paid a bunch for this life sim I might be in, I'd like my $, please.

If I'm just a non-player character and not real in any sense anywhere else, then I'm cool with enduring this place, as the alternative is ... ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Who knows if we exist outside of this world. I see no difference between the meaning simulation and reality. if there is something called god or force that is everywhere at once controlling anything it wants isn't that the same thing.
Who knows if humans havnt figured out how to change it too?

who knows? I don't.

I can tell you for sure I am more "watched" when I go back toward the edge of reality. If you know what I mean and honestly I'm not talking about chemical help. So it's funny just last night all the synchros led me back to remembering what I do and why, so today is my first day reconnecting if you will..

being a shaman is all I ever seemed to want to be, well before I knew the concept or the word shaman.

Wouldn't it be funny if you found out you could re write history, not through time travel but through reality breaks?

That's my top intuition not sure why I am biased towards that over other explanations of the mandela effect but I am.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting and thought provoking posts so far guys. For sure something does seem strange, but only when we experience these things on a personal level does it actually become a topic worth discussing! To everyone else, it's just a load of nonsense...

When all this ME stuff first became a "thing", my nephew and I would laugh at it, we found entertainment value in it. But some people REALLY freak out about this, I have heard stories of people quitting their jobs etc over it. Crazy stuff. I'm not finding it so funny anymore. It makes me wonder how extreme it could get. Like, imagine waking up to the realization that you never had a sister, yet you had a lifetime of memories with her, etc. Right now, it's seemingly mundane things not quite adding up, (not so much in my case IMO) so what happens if it reaches a point where it's not so mundane...

Pure chaos?? Weird stuff. I look forward to hearing more discussion, perspectives and personal experience....
edit on 17-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I remember when "they" announced that our solar system was in a different place in our galaxy than previously thought.

They also went on to say it was because the spiral arms were more like waves and not flat clouds so our view was obscured.

Here is one article. I will find more if you would like

www.nature.com...

edit on 17-1-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Here is one other link

www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Actually did you read those?

Neither one is talking about Earth's location..

the first is talking about the milkyway being ina different spot in the cluster of gallaxies, and the second one is saying the milky way has a 3D shape to it not detected before.

I've got to say though that second link is like wth?

thx for both.

dude.... evidence of another dwarve galaxy flying through us... and the pull and then push like a rebound made the ripples??

like...

Two Worlds Colliding...

ok the galaxy is not 100,000 lightyears across but 160,000 lightyears could explain it, because then we would be more in the center than outside..

yea?

thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I skimmed them. I was watching the new taboo.

Check out the new position of the sun on the arm in this ripple galaxy pic

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

yes I do now see what you mean

it's sooooo weird..

my mind is blown .

oh gawd this dude just gave me a new one..

oh look he notices kit-kat as well

oh god synchronicity LET go of me lol.. All night..

now he mentioned the location in the galaxy.. Maybe I should link him the video to give him one less mandela effect to worry about.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Let him sweat!

Lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Lol, he brings up some very interesting things in that video. The Charlie Brown Halloween thing was insane. Since when was it Snoopies Shadow? What??? Same thing with Eli Whitney, I always thought he was a black man.... And Shwans. Shwans?? LOL wtf, it's always been Shwanns.

Well, thanks for sharing, now I'm even more confused...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Another weird thing is that I thought it was "The Mandella Effect" not "Mandela Effect". LOL. Strange, as you can see I used to L's in the OP title and now I feel even dumber.

Could be a sick joke, but a funny and ironic one.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I found out today that what I thought was called "Sugar Frosted Flakes" cereal, is really "Frosted Flakes". This world's matrix is braking doun.

edit on 1/18/2017 by carewemust because: speling korectshun

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I found out today that what I thought was called "Sugar Frosted Flakes" cereal, is really "Frosted Flakes". This world's matrix is braking doun.

Yes and "Sugar Smacks" is now "Honey Smacks", What the Hell???

ETA - There ARE pics of Sugar Smacks

www.google.com... imepassagesnostalgia.com%25252F%25252526pm%2525253D0%25252526searchkeywords%2525253Dcereal%2525252BNewspaper%25252526sin%2525253Dk106&source=iu&pf=m&f ir=7w5cTNySCdNnAM%253A%252CgJEdt1p_sNF2iM%252C_&usg=__GP8ZSZllurYR1vdjgSfksll1ups%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjCyoLllcvRAhVkzFQKHbfWAmQQyjcIgwE&ei=Fxl_WILjJeSY0wK3r YugBg#imgrc=jNwlaeJj6AOi1M%3A

So I'm not totally insane...

AND pics of Sugar Frosted Flakes! (Links DO work)

www.google.com... 252Fwww.flickr.com%25252Fphotos%25252Fneatocoolville%25252F350624787&source=iu&pf=m&fir=fv3_4UYA7CEqPM%253A%252C1zesDHa-hXyJ-M%252C_&usg=__CsunPYZcqPE 8q1PvM3xtMNEsAOY%3D&ved=0ahUKEwj35JT3lsvRAhVKxlQKHS7PDP0QyjcIkAE&ei=Shp_WPeXBsqM0wKunrPoDw#imgrc=fv3_4UYA7CEqPM%3A

So somewhere there was an executive decision to remove the "sugar". A smart move actually since sugar is the devil right now...
edit on 18-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
For sure something does seem strange, but only when we experience these things on a personal level does it actually become a topic worth discussing! To everyone else, it's just a load of nonsense...

Having experienced most of the ME's out there i can assure you it's still a load of nonsense.

The problem is that how our memory works is tricky to understand.
It's also really, really boring.

Daydreaming about different dimensions and timelines is easy.
It's also really really fun.

This is basically a religious argument no different to the creationists vs evolutionists.
And just like that argument you can find the truth by looking at the practical applications of either theory.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yo guys

only months ago i was scouting research facilities from various countries like England and France using google earth, you know where ? the north pole , i believe there must be more that like me who saw them. I wish so bad one day I'll have the chance to discuss this with them and share what feel now knowing the north pole was never visible in google earth because the 'sea ice' is too thin ...omg

This ain't something that happened years ago, the north pole just disappeared from history like it never was. How come so few people are aware how huge this is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join