It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW1 and WW2 was inevitable.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Unfortunately it's human nature to go to war....not just us nasty white males. Wars never cease in Africa, the Middle East, South East Asia etc etc. There hasn't been a major "white on white" conflict in 70 years and yeah, it was a doozy. Europe and North America are a couple of the most stable and civilized places on Earth, must be all us damned white man keeping it civilized....bunch of busters....Not like we aren't poking our noses in parts of the globe it doesn't belong though, can't wait tor those in just and expensive conflicts to end.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

No disrespect, but you need to look at the bloody history of the South and Central American, African, Chinese, Asian, Indian (etc) cultures, civilisations and societies, histories before you start pinning all the world/s woes on white people. You don't need a tank to kill people. The Taiping Rebellion and the Mongol Conquests had a death toll exceeding WW1. Close were various other Chinese and Middle Eastern/Asian wars e.g. Lushan Rebellion, Dungan Revolt and many others.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Again, I am not denying that other cultures have been blood thirsty in the past. Some of them were pretty gruesome.

But again, who shaped and colonised the world from about the 1600's? What methods did they use?

Humankind as a species are warlike. I am not trying to say that other cultures are not.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I've been reading about other reasons we got into the World Wars. And they certainly appear to be connected to what's planned ahead for WW3.

Link1

Link2

Seems to be a lot of support from a lot of different sources as well regarding the influence of the elite families such as Rothschild/Rockefeller/etc. As an atheist, I continue to be confounded by just how much the madness of religion has wrecked havoc upon people over time. I'm learning so many things about how little separation there is between Christian/Jew/Zionists/Luciferians/Freemasons etc. and how their mass delusion continues to confuse the masses and mold our nations and societies into the mess that they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So was Rodney's first murder but then Enoch wouldn't happen..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
The last time the U.S tried to invade Canada,we,with the help of the British burned the white house down.
Its funny nobody brought that up....just "yeah,we can take Canada"

Assuming that the Canadian military has even the slightest chance to defend against the United States is laughable at best.

Sorry but the Canadian military is a joke compared to the US

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
But again, who shaped and colonised the world from about the 1600's? What methods did they use?

You are being selective.

People have been colonising each other for millennia. It's not just a white person thing. How do you think the "civilisations" of South and Central America came about? Or how do you think China was formed, or the various African Empires became so powerful, then failed. The spread of Islam was by conquest and so on.

European colonisation was a blip in time. It has been and gone. It did not last the test of time, and left (for right, or wrong) a semblance of civilisation and order. Clearly, some places still want to remain in the Middle Ages, but that's their problem now.
edit on 17/1/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join