It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Orbs are Free Floating Balls of Energy that exist Naturally in Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So I am able to see Orbs. I have been seeing them for years. I see them in the daytime with the Naked Eye. They are super tiny and super fast. While I do subscribe to the theory that they are the Spirits of the deceased due to my own personal anecdotal evidence. What if they are the true original light source of Planet Earth that can illuminate a area when more are gathered in one place? I say they are a light source because when I see them they usually come out from behind a lamp a few milliseconds before the lamp turns on and no one else ever seems to notice these light anomalies passing by them. They seem to be attracted to Man Made Electricity because today when I saw one I was visiting my Grandfather at his old homes place and when my mother went to turn on a lamp I saw one of these Orbs move away from the lamp a half a second before the light turned on moves under my Grandpas leg and goes straight out the door. When I saw this I was shocked because it showed intelligence which is why i also subscribe to the spirits of the deceased theory to because a old homes place im sure lots of people have passed away in since they need 24/7 day a week care. And no one else noticed this as the orbs are usually about the size of a golf ball golden in color with yellow in the middle.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

like space fish ?

skip to 2.26 mins in

you'll see the back of the shuttle at the end of the video
edit on 16-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
So I am able to see Orbs. I have been seeing them for years. I see them in the daytime with the Naked Eye. They are super tiny and super fast. While I do subscribe to the theory that they are the Spirits of the deceased due to my own personal anecdotal evidence. What if they are the true original light source of Planet Earth that can illuminate a area when more are gathered in one place? I say they are a light source because when I see them they usually come out from behind a lamp a few milliseconds before the lamp turns on and no one else ever seems to notice these light anomalies passing by them. They seem to be attracted to Man Made Electricity because today when I saw one I was visiting my Grandfather at his old homes place and when my mother went to turn on a lamp I saw one of these Orbs move away from the lamp a half a second before the light turned on moves under my Grandpas leg and goes straight out the door. When I saw this I was shocked because it showed intelligence which is why i also subscribe to the spirits of the deceased theory to because a old homes place im sure lots of people have passed away in since they need 24/7 day a week care. And no one else noticed this as the orbs are usually about the size of a golf ball golden in color with yellow in the middle.

How often does "no one else noticed this" occur?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

like space fish ?

skip to 2.26 mins in

you'll see the back of the shuttle at the end of the video

I was thinking more along the lines of the Brown Mountain Lights. But for all we know the Space Fish is the same Phenomena as the Brown Mountain Lights since it would make a lot more sense that the Lights could just absorb all the extra light particles in space to get to that size then head back to earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

How often does "no one else noticed this" occur?

All the time. It's a blink and you miss it type of deal. They are light. Except they turn into Balls of Light then can make right, or left turns, up or down, and at any angle.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Orbs are just what an untrained eye renders in its base form. Most people aren't equipped to see there true nature.

These are not dead spirits that are witnessed. Human souls/spiritual don't linger long, contrary to popular belief. The Orbs are likely extradimensional entities.

edit on 16-1-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How about a wide-range of life and degrees of consciousness? Interesting what the learned & Vatican insider Father Corraldo Balducci claimed in this regard. Basically your -extra -inter -ultra (take yer pick) dimensional that have been hypothesized and seem likely, imo, to have been with us throughout time.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Could it be floaters, or the Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think what is being described is actually individual white blood cells in the eyes.

Its easiest seen when looking at a clear blue sky (or other light blue plain colors)

they sort of swirl in and out like..sperms sort of.

Often also seen more with elevated blood pressure.

Here is a way to test to see your "orbs"

If something can be debunked, it should be. In the future, try to debunk your own experiences...whats left over after fully debunking may be more remarkable than just making crap up when you see something unusual

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09
The Orbs are likely extradimensional entities.

See, I would have went with super tiny pegasus's flying around..I mean, sure, we could use a bit of science (see above 2 posts), but why do that when we can simply make up fantastical explanations.

And if going for the fantastic, why just go with extradimensional entities...why not pixies?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yes I see the blue field entoptic sky sprites but see them when not just looking at the sky. This phenomenon is what I was searching for when I discovered ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Could it be floaters, or the Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon?

Nope. I see Floaters all the time. I am well aware of them. The floaters I see are exactly what is on the Wikipedia page on floaters. These are very different and they sometimes seem to appear when my mind is day dreaming.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That is where the visiting decedent "hangs out" so when one energy source is utilized 'the visitor' will go to another energy source. This way they can stay charged/energized. You type "golden in color" Would 'orange' also describe the color? Have You seen any other color(s) green, blue, purple, silver ?

Remember the decedent has 49 'Earth days" to decide whether to "come back" or "go forth". Dogs get 7 days.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Nope. I see Floaters all the time. I am well aware of them. The floaters I see are exactly what is on the Wikipedia page on floaters. These are very different and they sometimes seem to appear when my mind is day dreaming.
What about the Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon? Did you watch the whole video? Those are very different from floaters.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

That is where the visiting decedent "hangs out" so when one energy source is utilized 'the visitor' will go to another energy source. This way they can stay charged/energized. You type "golden in color" Would 'orange' also describe the color? Have You seen any other color(s) green, blue, purple, silver ?

Remember the decedent has 49 'Earth days" to decide whether to "come back" or "go forth". Dogs get 7 days.

Stay Hydrated...

Yes orange in color would also describe them. However I have never seen them in any other color when i see them with the Naked Eye. I can also see Auras around people, animals, and inanimate objects. The most common aura color i see around people are Blue, Yellow, and White/silver.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I saw some in the house when I was 3 years old.

One night I am making my way to the kitchen via the living room, when off to my right, I see three luminescent blue orbs circling the dining room table. They are slowly drifting, while glowing in the darkness. Upon seeing the orbs, I fall to the floor and I cannot move! The orbs are in a pyramid pattern pointing down. After three revolutions, the orbs stop circling , and slowly advance toward me. Now, I am laying on the floor totally unable to move in sheer terror, as these orbs float right over my chest.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
what about sentient plasma beings?
A theory that makes sense to me and it's discussed in some detail by great ATS members kellyprettybear and TheGut in some of the better threads at ATS and some published literature. other researchers of this phenomenon have come to more or less the same theory.

it's a possibility this is what the op may be witnessing.

new topics

top topics

join