It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does 'My Boy' Trump Have Up His Sleeve?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Kettu

Charlie Sheen? Big deal
Even if I was loaded, I would give junk to a loser like him too.

Well if he isn't rich, he was....he put $66 million of his own money into his campaign they are saying.
fortune.com...

He obviously doesn't have Gates, Bezos or Zuckerberg money but $66 mill isn't too bad
So your story doesn't hold water

Let's see his tax returns, 75% of Americans want to. That will prove one way or another if he's really as "rich" as he says.

And we shouldn't want insanely rich people in the White House. The POTUS is supposed to lead our country, a country by the people for the people.

And the vast majority of the people aren't wealthy.

Trump laughs at people like you, you realize that, right?

He laughs at people like me too. He laughs at the average American and considers them "lesser" than himself. It's all an act. People like him don't live in the same reality as you and I.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Remember 8% of the people in the world hold as much wealth as 3.5 billion people.

Sorry, that' s erroneous - the recent statistic is that 8 PEOPLE hold as much wealth as the "bottom" 3.5 billion people.

Don't know what else is up PE Trump's sleeve, but I look forward to the performance magic!

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You got that right. Less taxes on the rich (him and big business). More taxes on the middle class and the poor.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You think Obama didn't laugh at us too? Especially when he didn't do squat to help the people his entire 8 years in office.
Of course Trump is claiming to be on the people's side as of right now, just like they all do before they take office.
There is no law that says he has to release his tax returns, and I personally don't care about them. Everyone fudges their numbers to benefit themselves within the law. The Liberals act as if he has been a tax dodger his entire life, I can assure you that the IRS knows different.
This is what is different about a Trump presidency....nobody knows what will happen, he could turn out to be the greatest president ever or the worst ever. We are going to find out either way. With Clinton everyone knew what we would be getting, her entire political career was a sham.
All I know is if she would have won, you would have had to deal with it and move on with your life, just like all the Leftists need to deal with it and move on.
Maybe next election, you guys won't trot out the most corrupt, truth challenged candidate that you can find and maybe it will go your way. But I really don't see who the Dems can put out there that doesn't have the same old, tired message.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
January 17, 2017

Trump's boy, Putin, says today that Donald Trump's political enemies are "worse than prostitutes".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Are prostitutes bad people? Everybody has to earn a living.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Interesting concept.

Star & flag for introducing the topic.

But I have a sense you're in the right church but the wrong pew.

He definitely has something up his sleeve (also known as plans - lol) and I believe it will become apparent what that something is, during his first 100 days.

I'm not exactly sure what it is though. This thread will become very interesting if people are willing to reasonably - read:not politically - speculate on what those plans might be.

I'll post my thoughts a little later after I've had a little more time to cogitate on it so that I can write out those thoughts in at least a semi-coherent way.

I hope others will also do the same...

edit on 1/17/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are prostitutes bad people?

Only when you are a Liberal prostitute

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Taxing news outlets because they are saying a message you don't agree with? Sounds like speech suppression to me. Why are there so many Trump supporters calling for suppressing the 1st Amendment these days?
edit on 17-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

his arms ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If he makes it past the Inauguration, what options does he have.? 1 allow the status quo to continue by inheriting a structure which he cant trust, but has to live with. Or 2 Declare Marshal law to clean it up. The choices are pretty plain.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
This thread will become very interesting if people are willing to reasonably - read:not politically - speculate on what those plans might be.

I'll post my thoughts a little later after I've had a little more time to cogitate on it so that I can write out those thoughts in at least a semi-coherent way.

That's all one can hope for. I figure the first 10 or 15 posts could make good cover for an excellent thread. But, I might be a bit overoptimistic. Will be waiting to see your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Willtell
It may be that the only thing Trump has up his sleeves is some very expensive cufflinks.

Or his chaotic ruling device may draw from the well of chaos to produce some wheat from the chaff, or chaff from the wheat.

Only Time

WillTell

Actually, it's been said that he wears cheap gold-plated cufflinks that you'd find at Kohl's.

Charlie Sheen got a pair of fake diamond cufflinks from Trump, and he's not the only one. Trump is a master at appearing rich. ... Well, at least how a poor homeless person *thinks* a rich person should look and act.

Real rich people don't look or behave like Trump. It's probably one of the reasons his application to Bohemian Grove was turned down.

Is that right...the Bohemian Grove thing?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Taxing news outlets because they are saying a message you don't agree with? Sounds like speech suppression to me.

I believe the message was clear: Tax the Lies.

Why are there so many Trump supporters calling for suppressing the 1st Amendment these days?

I don't want the 1st Amendment suppressed. I want you liberals, who are so good at lying about everything, to pay for lying when you do it. We could pay the National Debt off in no time. Just let you guys keep running your moufs.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Riffrafter
This thread will become very interesting if people are willing to reasonably - read:not politically - speculate on what those plans might be.

That's all one can hope for. I figure the first 10 or 15 posts could make good cover for an excellent thread. But, I might be a bit overoptimistic. Will be waiting to see your thoughts.

I got caught up in work stuff. The world is a *busy* place of late.

I'll post my thoughts tomorrow. RIght now, just want a good stiff drink and a little music...

BTW - Where are you living these days? Last time we chatted you were in Korea but heading stateside "shortly"...

You can U2U me if you don't want to respond publicly.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

" So don't be shy. What else might Trump have up his sleeve? "

Putting All Progressive Liberal Anarchists in FEMA Camps , then Confiscating All their Assets to Pay for their Internment .

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Gold Cuff Links .
edit on 17-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Since all these Bikers have been doing the security at his campaign speeches. Considering many of them are veterans. I think at the first opportunity their will be a lot of things with regards their wish list. They might even be recruited into the vacant positions caused by his purge. He has already issued the embassies the "Your fired" slips. All the political appointments anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nuclear launch codes?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So speech suppression then. I suppose you are going to be telling us what the lies are then?
PS: Demolition Man is supposed to be a satire of how society takes things too far; not an example for actual government law...
edit on 18-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So speech suppression then. I suppose you are going to be telling us what the lies are then?
PS: Demolition Man is supposed to be a satire of how society takes things too far; not an example for actual government law...

When you lie ... I'll be there to call you on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join