It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is working.......It is working so very well!~!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
a reply to: JinMI WE HAVE HAD THOSE BEFORE AND THEY SUCK,,Obama was a senator for a minute and a community organizer,,WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT ?

We've had un biased media before and they sucked? When? Have links?

WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT ?

I ask the same of you....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's easier to raise followers than to cultivate leaders.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

First it was Clinton vs Trump now it is just Trump in general. I feel as though Trump is only there to further the divide between the people. The same could be said of Hillary if she won as well.

Politics in general has become nothing but a charade and act to divide us in my opinion. It's akin to religion but rather than on a divine stage it is on an Earthly one. They even intertwine with one another when you look at the Republican and Democratic dichotomy. It's all just to divide us and make us hate one another.
edit on 1/16/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I kind of think that maybe Trump made that a unlikely thing . He knows as do others that there are a lot of Americans know what the MSM and the IC are up to or have been up to. Just as other country's know that invading USA cant be done I dont think America can be divided the way it would take to foment a civil war. You guys have one every 4 years anyway so whats the point .

I suppose that the IC and MSM could say that Putin hacked you and wont allow a election .Canada could back sanctions by Russia to not send anymore bacon .There are too many smart Americans despite the many who are not .After a few days of fighting the dumb ones would want it to stop and concede . A civil war just doesn't make sense . Now going to war against Russia is something to be concerned about ,but even that is a long shot .You guys are still in a war in a 3rd world country that has been going on sense 1994 or something like that . Besides , having these little covet wars is nothing like a big war .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's easier to raise followers than to cultivate leaders.

So lets raise an entire generation to follow the exact same views and thoughts. What could possibly go wrong!

Seems short sighted and would lead to an inevitable downfall of that society. Perhaps that is the point but who would live long enough to see the fruits of that labor?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I don't disagree with any of that.

So how do we stop it?

Whom stands to gain when the thought experiment fails?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many people can look in the mirror and honestly say that they've never said or done anything devoid of morals during their lifetime. Let us pray to the Orange Messiah, so that we can all live perfect lives from now until death.

Leave forgiveness to the meek.

edit on 17-1-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Always look at "who benefits".

It's government that always benefits.

They are like "The House" in Vegas.

The odds are always in their favor.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
I'd like to steer away from the civil war aspect simply because it's been discussed.

However this statement.

I suppose that the IC and MSM could say that Putin hacked you and wont allow a election

Putin hacked. This to me falls into the same vein as "stronger toghether," or "make American great again."

These vague buzz phrases are inserted into our daily lives and it's almost as we are expected to pick a side and defend it to the death if need be.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Spread awareness of the truth, that's the best thing someone could do in my opinion. There's really nothing else we can do. If/when the experiment fails then at least you did your part and tried.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I could shoot a firehouse of starts at you, I would!

They know it, most here know it and yet we remain to bicker over the way someone else thinks. I dare say sooner than later we need to realize this and work to get that info out there.

I used to think it was common knowledge but I have sadly been proven very wrong in my day to day life. Media obfuscation has insured it.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

WE ARE BEING DIVIDED

I think the divisions between us are real and organic rather than manufactured or manipulated into existence. The divide is unbridgeable. Only hope left now is for the more controversial issues to be handled at the State level and for people to locate themselves within those states that match their views, or at least come closest to doing so. We're too diverse in our values, how we define right and wrong, our priorities and the like, to be governed by one government to the satisfaction of the majority anymore. I don't think it even makes sense to try anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

You have the words 'divisions' and 'differences' mixed up because our differences are real but our division is manufactured. You can be different from someone and still get along with them but you can't if you are divided against one another. There's a very important difference between the two terms.

Differences can be either ignored or accepted, divisions don't allow for that. We have to find common ground, we can't just accept the divisions as unavoidable or unstoppable.
edit on 1/16/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I always had a problem with the "yes we can" USA,USA,USA and other meme chants .I guess we are all guilty of it though . Like you say it could be part of the programming thing .And using catch phrases also works for short snips to covey parts to larger bodies of text ,so its not all bad . Lok at the fake news meme they started , it did work against them so us using it is a reminder .....not all bad .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Your talking about segregation. I don't believe that is the answer.

My best of friends of over 20 years all share very different theological, political and world views than myself. It doesn't take much to accept people as people. It's much more different under the guise of political or theological identity.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Lok at the fake news meme they started , it did work against them so us using it is a reminder .....not all bad .

I think that is arguable. Post facts aren't things that are commonly sought IMO.
edit on 16-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So if there is a civil war who do we get to kill. The libtards, snowflakes, and thugs right?

If Trump doesn't round up the Mexicans, can we take matters into our own hands and do it for him?

edit on 16-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So if there is a civil war who do we get to kill. The libtards, snowflakes, and thugs right?

Americans. You "get" to kill Americans.

Moving on as this is not the topic I wish to discuss in this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: olaru12

Americans. You "get" to kill Americans.

Moving on as this is not the topic I wish to discuss in this thread.

You realize it was sarcasm right. Just pointing out that many love this division of the Nation. It makes them feel really really exceptional, believe me. America is so divided, very very very divided, Make America Great Again.

edit on 16-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, I understand that it was sarcasm or snark. Mine was a little lighthearted as well but still truthful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join