It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video compilation of NASA admitting they can't fly past low earth orbit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

because it would require predicting weather patterns weeks ahead of time to provide live footage.. that includes predicting what a hurricane would look like.

it would require filming lunar gravity accurately on earth in a vacuum somehow, and having fine particles also falling according to lunar gravity.. to date it is impossible to have fine particles fall at lunar gravity rates. CGI can but did they use CGI for the live footage??

small details like insignificant rocks and craters being exactly where they are shown from apollo footage and compared with images from today backing it up. these images were not available prior to apollo.

support from japanese and indian moon missions.

the fact that the soviets landed their rover pretty on the day Apollo 11 walked on the moon.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Geki09

There's no a hole, there's a thin portion. The belts aren't a uniform thickness all the way around the earth. They went to where the thinnest portion is located, near the poles, and went through there.

Why would the thinnest points be by the poles? By the law of Thermodynamics the poles should be the strongest points. Sorry the math isn't there.

Look Zaph. I know you're an airforce guy and I know you're an ATS guys too, and you're just doing your job.
But I know empirically, no paid employee from the USA has left the atmosphere.

I talk with deities, demigods, extradimensionals, angels, demons, and jinn on a daily basis. You think I could take a humans word over theirs?

edit on 16-1-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Because, again, the Van Allen Belts are created by the magnetic field of the earth. The magnetic field traps the particles, and keeps them in place. Hence, they have the same shape as the magnetic field. The magnetic field is thinner at the poles, and thicker at the equator.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Most people today can't tell the difference between live footage and fake. Why do you think they would be able to decifer that back in 1969?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Hey, CB!

This may be a little off topic, however it's related to space stuff:

Could you provide us with those secret moon images you claim you have? You know those top secret ones you stated you had in the Moon hoax thread, we've been waiting quite some time for them but you never have provided them yet.

I would think you providing those images would validate everything you are saying and you would not need all of these spliced together taken out of context youtube videos because you have the very physical proof yourself in the form of top secret photographs.

Thank you in advanced...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

why would it need to be deciphered back in 1969 only??

the footage is still available today for analysis. hoax believers try to analyse it all the time, they never are able to get the maths correct to prove it was hoaxed.

p.s. it isnt hard to tell if it was fake or not, we know how fine particles should fall in a vacuum, we know the rate it should fall on the moon. so given that we have astronauts kicking lunar soil up we are able to analyse how long it should take to fall back to the surface.. its not something you can fake.
edit on 16-1-2017 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

off topic
edit on 16-1-2017 by kibric because: off topic

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Yes it's still available, and we still cant tell the difference.

In all fairness..No one has ever proved it was real either which is why millions of people keep on questioning it.
edit on 16-1-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because, again, the Van Allen Belts are created by the magnetic field of the earth. The magnetic field traps the particles, and keeps them in place. Hence, they have the same shape as the magnetic field. The magnetic field is thinner at the poles, and thicker at the equator.

Thinner at the poles!?

Okay, you and I have learned our sciences at different schools. It's not worth for me to dig up the math to prove this point. You win. Every space flight to leave the VA belts took a coarse through the poles. The record clearly shows that.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The Van Allen belts span only about forty degrees of earth's latitude -- twenty degrees above and below the magnetic equator. The diagrams of Apollo's translunar trajectory printed in various press releases are not entirely accurate. They tend to show only a two-dimensional version of the actual trajectory. The actual trajectory was three-dimensional. The highly technical reports of Apollo, accessible to but not generally understood by the public, give the three-dimensional details of the translunar trajectory.

www.clavius.org...

magnetic equator
n
(General Physics) an imaginary line on the earth's surface, near the equator, at all points on which there is no magnetic dip. Also called: aclinic line

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Map of the Magnetic Field/Van Allen Belts.

If you can't see how it would be quicker, and thinner to get through near the pole, where there's only the one or two segments to go through, then I can't help you.

edit on 1/16/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's not an accurate depiction of the Earth's magnetic field. The field uses torsion field dynamics. It a tighter woven structure than what you keep uploading. But I won't push it. I don't want to upset you.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It's a representation of both the magnetic field and the Van Allen Belts. Representations aren't accurate, but it gets the point across anyway.

Upset me why? Because you don't believe they can get through the radiation belts, despite multiple scientists saying they can, including the guy that discovered them? Please. You can argue it all you want, but until you can prove they were wrong, and that you apparently know more than all the scientists working with space programs, then sorry, I'm going with them.

Oh wait, they just lie. I forgot.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

many people have been able to show that fine particles kicked up by astronauts fall and act according to a lunar environment..

you cant tell the difference because you havent analysed it. you are just watching it, im not talking about just watching it, i am talking about seeing how long it takes an object to fall a certain distance and compare the local gravity to the known gravity values of the moon.

the reason people keep questioning it is because they choose to ignore this, they want to hold onto the feeling that they know whats up, they simply cannot admit they are wrong or dont know much about it or they want to make some money off the gullible.

case in point if you chose to get proof you would go analyse the falling of objects on the lunar surface and see if it would fall according to a lunar environment.. find out if it was possible to fake, consider whether or not it is feasible to fake.. start with falling lunar soil.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Why? Do you think humanity is entitled to leave this plane? By what right? What religious text granted humanity domain over the Heavens?

Well actually I do believe humanity is entitled to leave this "plane" and solar neighbourhood. By what 'right' is because they can. "Because we can" is, it seems, why anyone does what they do in the ultimate sense.

Domain over the heavens? Well for a start the sooner humanity grows out of the need for religeon the better.

Humanity is their own jailer. Your "free will" is the same thing that bonds you. Humanity is still in its infancy. Just look around you. You enslave, kill, and still consume intelligent animals of the Earth. You treat beasts of this plane with little to no dignity. Humanity is hyper xenophobic, even to their own kind. That's the true Lintniss test. If humanity can't be trusted to treat lesser creatures humanely, how can they be trusted in the Cosmic sandbox?

Humans are not the only ones. And really, ask anyone who has been caught by the greys how civilised they are to "lesser critters".

And who do you honestly believe is trying to get initial access to the Stars? Divinely inspired idealists? No it's the killers, mercenaries, and company men of unprincipled psychopaths. Men who are morally bankrupt and of ill disposition. These men look to exploit the stars, not nourish them. This isn't the cast of Star Trek, my friend.

Well, that is a good point, but I would suggest 'star trek' is not impossible. Most people are good people really, we just need to change who runs the show here.

Getting to the stars is a long way off, getting to Mars is close. If I were martian, well yes, I would be very worried.

Humanity was given domain over the Earth.

Personally, I think that idea is probably out dated, If I met the 'givers' I would ask them how come they think they own planets in the first place.

All that aside, humans do need to start looking after this planet before being welcome out there. I doubt humans are the only people with a military.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
God Bless ATS. LOL.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I doubt NASA knows enough about gravity to put any rocket or satellite in orbit...

But I wouldn't deny there are lights in the sky identified as the ISS...

Also I like pics of earth from the ISS and often wonder how these pics truly originated...

If NASA can't put anything into orbit, how are pics of earth from ISS being generated, and just what are those lights in the sky?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I talk with deities, demigods, extradimensionals, angels, demons, and jinn on a daily basis.

Sure you do, bub. Suuure you do.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I talk with deities, demigods, extradimensionals, angels, demons, and jinn on a daily basis.

Hard to believe, I know. But would anything exceptional be easy to believe?

Some people aren't meant to handle the truth. It's beyond their protocols. Ever see the HBO series "Westworld"? When a human programmer unveiled an image of the real world (the contemporary reality) to the fake human androids living in the wild west, and asked them, "what do you see?" Do you know what their response was? "Not a thing. This means nothing to me." I am paraphrasing.

They couldn't compute. They weren't wired to process that information.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

www.youtube.com...

Feather & Hammer Drop on Moon

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Willam Cooper ... ahhh eh

On another NOTE :
there was a video of him claiming there is a atmosphere on the moon .. that a Human can adapt too and you dont need a space suit .. just a oxygen tank so you can breath too.. and protective gear

Not so accurate
but close ..

well what was NASA making just before the Apollo program Ended ??

Space activity suit
en.wikipedia.org...

Development Of A Space Activity Suit ( PDF )
chapters.marssociety.org...

and recently

One giant leap for space fashion: MIT team designs sleek, skintight spacesuit
Anne Trafton, News Office
July 16, 2007
web.archive.org...://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/biosuit-0716.html

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

These threads usually go round and round in circles for hundreds of pages and generally dont conclusively proove anything unequivocally one way or another,I must remember to pack a hammer and a feather if ever I go to the moon.

Yes I believe we have been to the moon....but er not as advertised the civilian program I believe bogus,but not the military one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join