It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video compilation of NASA admitting they can't fly past low earth orbit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This video has some strong proof that the apollo missions were faked. Not only do they admit they can't fly past low earth orbit, but there is a clip of space station footage showing a green screen, like they use to make movies.

www.youtube.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Jan 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Some of those clips might be taken out of context. For example, it appears that 2 astronauts are talking from the International Space Station. Perhaps the ISS is not equipped to protect astronauts past Earth's orbit, and also the ISS isn't able to go past Earth's orbit because it doesn't have the functional requirements to propel out of Earth's gravitational field.

I have a feeling these clips are taken out of context

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I would wager you are spot on.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

All of the clips show recent comments. Could it be that because we used the Saturn V to go to the moon and we don't currently have that right now?

Mostly it is people saying we don't CURRENTLY have the capability to go past low earth orbit.

edit on 16-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I cannot see how they would be taken out of context...

They are talking about needing a new much larger rocket to get out of low earth orbit..

Of course it could be lazy speech just not mentioning the 60s..

Sort of like we can't right now do it..

BUT...

Sounds pretty sketchy to me, and those 2 ISS dudes are lying their asses off.. Why I don't know..
And now I'm confused about the astronauts and the seeing stars thing. now those quotes can obviously be taken out of context.. just because they say it's blacker than black it doesn't mean they aren't seeing stars.. So the ones saying that I can let that go, but the ones mentioning seeing or not seeing stars don't agree with each other. That's a little confusing..

Especially Neil degrasse tyson.. Him saying you see stars on the moon in the day time.. And he knows all about the apollo program.. Shouldn't he know the guys walking on the moon said they couldn't see stars on the day side of the moon?

Astranauts have always acted real goofy when getting questioned. As if they know less about their own missions than average people.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

All of the clips show recent comments. Could it be that because we used the Saturn V to go to the moon and we don't currently have that right now?

Mostly it is people saying we don't CURRENTLY have the capability to go past low earth orbit.

yea that's what I was thinking too, but the star question has me more confused..

the delta IV payload is NOTHING compared to the Saturn Vs...

edit on 16-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

but the star question has me more confused..
Why? As long as you kept looking upward so that your eyes would adapt to the dimness of the stars, you would see stars since there is no atmosphere to scatter light like there is on Earth.
edit on 1/16/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but the star question has me more confused..
Why? As long as you kept looking upward so that your eyes would adapt to the dimness of the stars, you would see stars since there is no atmosphere to scatter light like there is on Earth.

that's not confusing it's confusing that they don't seem to agree on whether you can see stars or not.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The astronauts didn't look up at the sky long enough for their eyes to adapt. They were doing other things, looking around at the terrain, which is quite bright. How many stars do you see when you walk out of a brightly lit building at night?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This video has some strong proof that the apollo missions were faked. Not only do they admit they can't fly past low earth orbit, but there is a clip of space station footage showing a green screen, like they use to make movies.

www.youtube.com...

Can't ... or have been ordered not to?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There is nothing currently in the NASA inventory that can go past earth orbit, with astronauts on board. And what is being tested has to be shown that it can go through a different region of the Van Allen Belts and stay in the radioactive environment of space far longer than other manned missions.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The only way to pass the Firmament is through the deep abyss of Earth's oceans. Why do you think the Navy has the cool space program?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Its because the vehicles are not shielded from cosmic rays and radiation to save weight. The ISS has a hiding place for the astronauts during a cosmic storm, but its small.

ISS Shielding

To go higher means you have to design the craft to withstand the radiation that earth normally protects you from. The craft is normally fine with high doses of radiation, the occupants not so much.
edit on 16-1-2017 by inert because: fix link

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The astronauts didn't look up at the sky long enough for their eyes to adapt. They were doing other things, looking around at the terrain, which is quite bright. How many stars do you see when you walk out of a brightly lit building at night?

I wasn't talking about astonauts on the moon. The ones who were talking about not seeing any stars on the way there.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
There is nothing currently in the NASA inventory that can go past earth orbit, with astronauts on board. And what is being tested has to be shown that it can go through a different region of the Van Allen Belts and stay in the radioactive environment of space far longer than other manned missions.

that makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Saturn V is still a usable technology and the most reliable ever designed. Werner Von Braun genius did it..
. It can easily take payloads out of Earth's gravity field. Sure they might need to build a new one, but it's doable. Escape velocity is over 25k MPH so if that is what they are talking about, then yes, the rockets they use today to carry payloads into orbit are not even designed to escape Earth orbit. The space shuttles went about 17,000MPH..

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

this will be pointless.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about astonauts on the moon.
Tyson was. Isn't his statement what confused you?

The ones who were talking about not seeing any stars on the way there.

Which ones would those be? Mitchell? He seems to have seen stars. Can you quote an astronaut who said they couldn't see stars in cislunar space?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Let's be honest. My people didn't give your people permission to leave this plane. And you guys won't have permission for a looooong time until your agencies are honest with Earth's residents and have good intentions to begin with. We see and know all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join