It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

care to sell your soul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
this is a pretty cool new arg game, (not that new) that ive just stumbled over.

www.sableshuck.com... and way more other related websites (see www.unforums.com - under sable & shuck) i thought the idea was pretty novel, in the way the whole issue is presented. signing up even gives you a chance to take a soul test, and find out your true worth

btw, great site, gonna take me ages to wander through all the neat stuff here.

seeing as i did start a new topic, what are your guys opinions on this? can big corporate giants sponsore games which ironically buy the very product these companies lack? ie a soul.

or perhaps there is no god (goes back to that simpsons ep, where homer gets that crayon removed from his brain, and freezes frame on proof that there is no god)

any comments are welcome, ohh and also any reccomendations on the hot conspiracies of the moment. (pls dont let them all revolve around the US or its government)

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
c'mon man... everyone surely knows that if you consider selling your soul, it becomes worthless anyway..

however... my pride and humility can be bought if the price is right hehehe

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't have much of to say about it other than I don't have a soul to sell to anybody. Just a body made of different elements, primarily water.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
quote "I don't have much of to say about it other than I don't have a soul to sell to anybody. Just a body made of different elements, primarily water"

LOL scientific humor in the face of soul selling threads is always a Plus!

you rock

hey speaking of "selling souls"
is it possible to Trade souls with someone else?

also what happens if you Purchase other peoples soul?
i remember one time in 2nd grade lunch room , my friend greg was trying to buy up everyones soul with his mom's homemade brownies as compensation
it was truely a hilarious day
greg actually got like 6 or 7 kids to sell their soul
for a Brownie
LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I sold my soul to the devil for the Buffalo Bills to get into the Super Bowl. I guess I got what was coming though, I never said anything about them winning.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I tried to sell George Bush's soul to the devil for a packet of pixy stix. Satan refused and asked why he should buy something that he's going to get free anyway

new topics

top topics

join