It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. John Lewis is a racists..... just like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
And its threads like this that has turned ATS into a cesspool. Deny Ignorance indeed.

Too bad politicians like Lewis don't "deny ignorance".

Looks like he's another proven liar.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And its threads like this that has turned ATS into a cesspool. Deny Ignorance indeed.

And I see your input since being an ATS member in 2006 (over a decade) is important to you with ONLY 3 threads and 85 responses (posts) .....

edit on 17-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I lurk, who cares. Your opinion is no less valid than if you post 50 times a day. Get over it.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Speedtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I lurk, who cares. Your opinion is no more valid than if you post 50 times a day. Get over it.

As a member at least I contribute to ATS ..... whether right or wrong..... the whole point why to be a member in the first place.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I'm super happy for you.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I just hope you were this outraged when Trump, Arpaio and other countless Right wing hacks were questioning Obama's legitimacy because of his weird, foreign sounding last name and skin color.

Were you?

Clinton started the Birther Movement.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

That isn't the correct analogy. The correct analogy would be this:

First Kid: Hits their sibling
Second Kid: Hits their sibling back
First Kid: MOMMY, THEY HIT ME BACK!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) recent statements about TRUMP not be our legitimate president is a racist statement from a black man....

What is it when the majority of white people feel the same way?

Polls show Trump with historically low approval ratings

A 52-percent majority says Trump, who won 305 electoral votes, is not qualified to serve as president.

And only 15 percent of Americans have “a great deal of confidence” in Trump to make the right decisions for the country’s future, while 34 percent have no confidence in Trump at all.

www.politico.com...

edit on 17-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Didn't polls have him losing the election in a landslide?

How interesting their samples used...

Source
edit on 17-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Trump is right about Lewis. He should focus on actually getting something done in the #hole district he represents.
Lewis is also a hypocrite - he said in 2008 that those that don't like Obama do not have to respect the man but the must respect the office.
So much for that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Lol, polls.
Have you not learned anything from the election?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Almost 24 hours now.

Nobody can defend Lewis's legislative accomplishments !!!

Sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trump takes on Rep. Lewis again over planned inauguration boycott

UPDATE - TODAY 17 JAN 2017

Here we find Lewis lying ..... again

President-elect Donald Trump renewed his feud with Democratic Rep. John Lewis on Tuesday, accusing the Georgia congressman of misrepresenting the facts about his plans to boycott Trump's inauguration.

Yet Lewis, during the same “Meet The Press” interview in which he asserted Trump is not a “legitimate president,” also had claimed Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration would “be the first one that I miss since I’ve been in Congress.”

“John Lewis said about my inauguration, ‘it will be the first one that I’ve missed.’ WRONG (or lie)! He boycotted Bush 43 also because he ‘thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush’s swearing-in….he doesn’t believe Bush is the true elected president.”

“You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right,” Lewis said.

Lewis' staff tried to clarify later Tuesday, saying the congressman forgot about the 2001 protest.

"That was almost 20 years ago," a spokesman told The Washington Post.

Lewis’ issue with Trump’s legitimacy appears to center around alleged Russian interference in the political process during the run-up to the election. The Bush boycott occurred after Bush’s protracted dispute about Florida’s ballots with Democratic nominee Al Gore. In both cases, the Republican candidates – Trump and Bush – won the Electoral College vote while the Democratic candidates – Hillary Clinton and Gore – won the popular vote.

Trump responded quickly to Lewis on Sunday, tweeting that Lewis “should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk – no action or results. Sad!”

Trump was excoriated by many on social media and television for his disparagement of Lewis, who was an icon during the civil rights struggle. On Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, Trump met with the late leader’s son, Martin Luther King III, who attempted to interject a note of calm.

“First of all I think that in the heat of emotion a lot of things get said on both sides,” King told reporters. “The goal is to bring America together and Americans.”

LINK
edit on 17-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And what has Trump done beside stiff contractors and scam the American people all while sucking on his silver spoon?

What a dumb comment. Obviously, you have little to no idea who or what Trump is, and are happy to spout false MSM narratives on ATS. Maybe try getting your info from more reliable sources before making unfounded accusations at the President?
That would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Lewis is a dangerous racist fool who appears to have been living on a reputation he earned before most of us were even born. Time for the country to move on folks. The Civil Rights movement did it's job way back in the early 60's. We do not live in the 60's any more, and today's issues are different and far more dangerous in many ways. While people are still arguing about issues that were resolved decades ago, the country is hurtling towards disintegration and destruction via dangerous infiltrators like the Soros-backed groups, and the many Islamic insurgency groups that are within the gates. reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Everything. The only reason you're talking about this man is because Trump attacked him on Twitter. Oh and nice thread to create on MLK day. Have you no shame?

lol...

Trying to play the emo-train-game again i see.

MLK would have roasted each and every "progressive" liberal in existence today had he been around. That much of a disgrace you are to what he preached. So
abusing MLK for your cheap schills.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Jan 2017 13:33:55 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FauxMulder

Get your goofy right wing conspiracy theories right. That was his real name before the CIA changed it.

Are you suggesting that Obama name change is a right wing conspiracy and not a fact?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

My man, do not waste your time or energy, bail out quickly!

Threads like this are a circle jerk. I read them to see what other people have to say, heh.

Entertaining to say the least.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
John Lewis and Hank Johnson are close pals. Remember ole Hank? He's the one who was worried about Guam capsizing.

Apparently Democrats think that 65 people getting hired out of 5,000 is positive growth. You know? Real hope and change kind of stuff.

John and Hank Create Jobs

No big fan of Trump or the GOP but the Democrats have cornered the market on hopelessness.
edit on 17-1-2017 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

And what has Trump done beside stiff contractors and scam the American people all while sucking on his silver spoon?

What does that have to do with this thread?

Please stay on topic or leave.....

After researching past good deeds that President Elect Trump has done for ordinary and special needs people of many races without seeking notoriety or other attention, are about as opposite from the narrative of him being a narcissistic racist bigot who deceived America and was aided by Russia as their puppet all the way to the White House as you could ever get.

I believe he truly is one of the least racist persons you could ever meet. I would give specific examples, but a simple search will allow those interested in checking these observations to easily find information.

If you are aware of some of The Donald's stepping up to help strangers, homeless, medically challenged, veterans and active duty military and many others and still posting rhetoric such as he is racist or a Russian Manchurian Candidate or a compromised sex fetish addict, or other evil beyond a locker room guy talk bad decision, and actually sticking to your alternative beliefs of this mans integrity, I would question the logic of your mantra all the while knowing that this will not be understood.

Moving forward, I continue to have hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join