It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. John Lewis is a racists..... just like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I just hope you were this outraged when Trump, Arpaio and other countless Right wing hacks were questioning Obama's legitimacy because of his weird, foreign sounding last name and skin color.

It was mainly that photoshopped BC for me. But no, please go on..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Derail it? Again, had Trump not attacked this man you wouldn't have been inspired to call a civil rights hero a racist. How disgusting of you!!!!! Meanwhile, where are your threads calling Trump a racist because they is plenty of evidence to work with there!

All of this on MLK day, you attack the man who marched and was a friend of MLK. Deplorable. Actual racists love your message.

My god, stop with the virtue signaling BS.

MLK would be ashamed of what Lewis has become. If you can't see that then you don't deserve to honor this day.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Oh.... I am white and I don't owe any black person a damn thing......

...Except the country that gives you the ability to say such ignorant things.

So tell me ......... what do I owe to any black person because if I do then I ask, "What does a black person owe me?"

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I can understand your emotion let me use this as an example Charles Rangel won a purple heart and bronze star in Korea he was not doubt a courageous soldier for which America owes him gratitude for his service, but being a hero 50 years or more ago does not give you carte blanche to be a prize goose later in life,if my selection offends you then substitute John Mc Cain as a representative of the people he should know the election was valid he was being an ass.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Liquesence

I can understand your emotion let me use this as an example Charles Rangel won a purple heart and bronze star in Korea he was not doubt a courageous soldier for which America owes him gratitude for his service, but being a hero 50 years or more ago does not give you carte blanche to be a prize goose later in life,if my selection offends you then substitute John Mc Cain as a representative of the people he should know the election was valid he was being an ass.

Totally agree.... how about we boot both Lewis and McCain out of office as a start? Because both of them are no longer effective to lead their states or the U.S. government.

P.S. Vietnam veterans have voiced a strong opinion against McCain as a traitor who collaborated with the enemy as a POW.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

There was a blanket POW pardon by Nixon and at a later date the records were classified ,yes he did do some Tokyo Rose style broadcasts but he was probably subjected to torture and often officers make concessions to better the lot of others in POW situations is another possible explanation,I wasnt there and I dont know other than its a can of worms,so Ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

What I do know about are his more recent either ill conceived or ill advised actions in the Middle East whatever he was as a young person he isnt now theres a few bats in the belfry these days.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Have to agree,it's become a racial problem something Obama created,I have never seen any leadership quality's in him,and from what I've seen ,libtards never let the truth get in the way of a good story

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Whatever respect this man earned in the past, he has destroyed in the present. MLK would be ashamed of him as should all Democrats and black leaders. I think he may be a supporter of the black lie where their leaders keep them as victims to further the leader's money, power and help them keep their jobs.

Just think about that for a second. These people...Sharpton, Jackson, Lewis, Obama, etc. purposely keep the black community from progressing and succeeding for their own gain, wealth and power. THESE "leaders" are the slave masters...it is basically moral and psychological genocide of all black Americans.

They should be ashamed and prosecuted!
edit on 1/17/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Whatever respect this man earned in the past, he has destroyed in the present. MLK would be ashamed of him as should all Democrats and black leaders. I think he may be a supporter of the black lie where their leaders keep them as victims to further the leader's money, power and help them keep their jobs.

Just think about that for a second. These people...Sharpton, Jackson, Lewis, Obama, etc. purposely keep the black community from progressing and succeeding for their own gain, wealth and power. THESE "leaders" are the slave masters...it is basically moral and psychological genocide of all black Americans.

They should be ashamed and prosecuted!

WOW..... does it get any clearer than this?

I want to respond but how can I after you so beautifully put it..... another key to the puzzle....

Trigger word is VICTIM... which they are not......

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And what has Trump done beside stiff contractors and scam the American people all while sucking on his silver spoon?

OK I just have to address this stupid fccking rumor once and for all!

Do you have any idea how quickly news gets around about companies/customers who don't pay their bills??

Trump wouldn't be able to build a goddamn brick sh!thouse much less any large building projects if there was any truth to this.

And yes I have watched the videos from several who claim he stiffed them. From my own extensive experience in various industries, what I would say is much more likely is they provided terrible quality, service, or did not get things done on time. Trump likely has clauses in all of his contracts about deadlines and overruns.

I have contractors miss deadlines ALL THE TIME, and often call me wanting more money for something we agreed on, but they didn't realize it would be more difficult etc etc wahh wahhh wahhh cry me a fccking river.

Nope, if you can't finish the job for the agreed price, or in the agreed timeframe, clear your sh!t out, I will have someone else get it done. And don't call me again unless you're offering a discount for the overrun.

So basically: get it done, and get paid something, or get out and sue me, but I will get it done with or without you.

Oh and my costs of hiring a last minute contractor to fix/finish your work will be subtracted from any settlement I offer you.

It's a very sad reality that at least 50% of contractors I deal with can't keepup their promises.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: loveguy

Yes, he was elected by frustrated voters, but not in the way you think. The data shows that it was national apathy that resulted in his election. He won with only one-fourth of eligible voters. The rest voted for others or didn't vote at all because they didn't like any candidates. While those one-fourth of the nation were mostly angry, they aren't representative of the nation as a whole. The nation as a whole is paralyzed by fear while the international community is wondering what comes next, fearing the end of peaceful relations, national alliances, and world peace by a man who is more concerned about what people think about him than what he actually does for others. Political office should be sought out of a desire to serve humanity, not for personal ego. There are too many politicians who are concerned only for themselves. Trump sadly is not any different, even though many who voted for him think he is. His actions and words since the election prove that he doesn't seem very stable. That scares the hell out of me, as a gay man, as person with disabled family members who need their social security, and a father with cancer who needs a national healthcare system to keep him from losing his home due to unchecked insurance companies and medical facilities robbing people blind. How is Mr. Trump going to change things for the better when most of the nation are scared he's going to destroy us? (perhaps even literally through nuclear war).

let me understand this, you think the half of America who was to disgusted/lazy to vote now is angry about the election outcome? Good. next time, don't be so damn lazy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Very ignorant reply,obvious that you know nothing of construction buisness,as well as other things,quit reading tabloids,and look at the facts before you give your opinion,I too was on construction buisness,they hold back a retention,9 times out of ten you'll never see it,and most joke about it,and what scam has he pulled?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
WOW great post made on both sides of the fence.

It is refreshing to see we can discuss racism (a very "touchy" subject) without getting hateful and mean....

I know at times I can be a real pain in the ass here at ATS .... BUT if I see some getting their ass beat from another race .... I get very violent and cause as much pain as possible to stop the attacker or attackers and I don't care what your skin color is.

Now if the guy getting his ass beat is due to raping or killing someone......well then I would simply walk away.... thinking we just saved a lot of money in upkeep and costs in trials and prison costs...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Obama's mother will be devestated to find out he is racist..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Obama's mother will be devestated to find out he is racist..

Racist can change.... lets hope Obama will too....

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

In case you missed it, he attacked Trump first by calling him the illegitimate President, President Trump only fired back.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So Trump just attacked him for no reason?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ok then we won't confirm Sharpton, Jackson or Obama either then.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

In case you missed it, he attacked Trump first by calling him the illegitimate President, President Trump only fired back.

He hit me first Mommy

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And its threads like this that has turned ATS into a cesspool. Deny Ignorance indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join