It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. John Lewis is a racists..... just like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We now judge a person's worth based on singular experiences, and not on the lifetime of achievements or character.

Martin's Inspired Words were Never Meant to Excuse those of his Race , he was Speaking of ALL Men of ALL Colors .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DeathSlayer

54 YEARS AGO . How Long can someone Base his " Rep " on that ? A Career Politician , A Parasite on the Government Dole . Nuff Said .............

This is a fact! Have any of you been to Selma lately?

It looks like a bomb hit thirty years ago and the place was never rebuilt.

Any people you may see look like the walking dead.

A bunch of parasites got rich over Selma and never gave back anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I heard today that Congressman JOHN LEWIS was FIREHOSED and ATTACKED BY DOGS... by order of DEMOCRATS! And DEMOCRATS all the way up to the PRESIDENT... looked the other way!

Was John "Bulldog" Lewis diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome or something? He LOVES DEMOCRATS. Go figure...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Hear, hear..... BIG APPLAUSE and well put!

My whole point behind this thread..... AND that LEWIS is a racist and no one will call him on it.

"Whitey" is scared......isn't he.

edit on 16-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

54 YEARS AGO . How Long can someone Base his " Rep " on that ? A Career Politician , A Parasite on the Government Dole . Nuff Said .............

To make a comparison (not changing the subject intentionally):

In my profession..... they say ..... you are only as good as the last case you worked....

We don't relive our case work even when catching the "bad guy" ...... it keeps the ego and pride away..... something politicians should start to use......

Its racist like LEWIS who can only remember the past.....he lives in the past just like Sharpton and Jackson does.

Good Point . All Men must Inspire themselves in Any Endeavor they take on in the Entirety of their Lives . What has John Lewis Done for his Constituents in his District Lately ? Crime is Rampant , Living in the Past dosen't Address that now , does it ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: JimiBlack

I was not speaking to you, your family or to the black people of USA.

Look how offended you became..... must be something in the closet you are not sharing... I feel the hatred.

us Black people

Is this the same as saying, "I is"....?

My family are vets too...... me included ..... so ....?
My wife of 15 years is white and so was my great grandpa, so, miss me with the reverse racism bs. And YOU said blacks, which includes ME, are gonna see a change coming. You didn't say that in a friendly manner. If I took that out of context, my apologies, and if I didnt, I stand by what I said. You made it sound as if us black people are going to be put back in our "place" and I didn't take to kindly to that, because I have daughters with my wife and even though I'm black and my wife is white, in this country and everywhere else, they're seen as black. Just like even though my grandpa had a White daddy, well, you know the rest. I don't hate anyone and my Republican in-laws love me as I do them. And just because someone is black, I don't take their side because they're black. Wrong is wrong and there are PLENTY of black people that I despise. Hope that clears things up.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I don't think there is much bigotry or racism coming from Lewis.

Partisan hack? Sure
Partisan shill? Absolutely
Past his prime and swinging on coat tails? Without question.

The color of his or Trumps skin has zero to do with this methinks.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thank and it does clear up things.

And I am not going to say .... I have black friends...(but I do)

I did not mean anything hateful by saying a change is coming. TRUMP is not like other politicans ... you attack him and he will attack back...

Almost every politician when approached with the "race card" backs down..... Trump will not which I find correct.

No one should be embarrassed about their skin color which is the ONLY difference between ALL the people of the world ..... the color of one's skin......

Would you like to hear how racism would stop this very second..... If we all we born blind ... because then we would not see each other's skin color....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Almost every politician when approached with the "race card" backs down..... Trump will not which I find correct.

John Lewis apparently doesn't "back down" either. Why don't you find that "correct" also?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't think there is much bigotry or racism coming from Lewis.

Partisan hack? Sure
Partisan shill? Absolutely
Past his prime and swinging on coat tails? Without question.

The color of his or Trumps skin has zero to do with this methinks.
I agree with this, Jim.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK ..... its 0200 hours and Cranky Grandpa is going to bed BUT I will come back to respond to your posts.....tomorrow.

Have a great night.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh man, Just when i thought today was going to be boring!!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank and it does clear up things.

And I am not going to say .... I have black friends...(but I do)

I did not mean anything hateful by saying a change is coming. TRUMP is not like other politicans ... you attack him and he will attack back...

No one should be embarrassed about their skin color which is the ONLY difference between ALL the people of the world ..... the color of one's skin......

Would you like to hear how racism would stop this very second..... If we all we born blind ... because then we would not see each other's skin color....
I'll bet that you would be the kind of guy that I could have a beer with, man. And, like you, I wasn't going to say I have White friends either, lol, but I do! Most of my real friends are. man.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

John Lewis apparently doesn't "back down" either. Why don't you find that "correct" also?

Because he has attacked our newly elected president and refuses to accept him as the leader of the USA. He has openly stated on the air his PERSONAL objections...... who cares about his personal beliefs? He is not there for himself, he is an elected official who represents GA not his personal opinions which he should keep to himself and if he can't then Trump will remind him of his failings.......

What does that show the American people as an elected official? To me ..... hatred and racism....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In racial matters there is a very fine line between protesting racism and becoming racist.if you remember your history the KKK didn`t start as a racist organization it started as a quasi-political organization after the civil war to give southerners a voice in the reconstruction policies of the Andrew Johnson administration.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I was so proud of Lewis for taking the position he has. Downright tickled. Look at who HE is. He has spent his entire adult life fighting for equality, and he is not a hypocrite to bow down to someone no matter who he is, not even the President.

Lewis is no fool. He understood what he was saying was provocative. He didn't care. I suspect that might be one of the reasons why he said it, to watch this little thin-skinned twit have a hissy fit. Let this Trump have a little dose of the idiocy he put Obama through for eight years. He knew he could make Trump look like a fool, and he accomplished that.

Lewis is "not a man of action". Idiot. Just goes to show how little he knows.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Just out of curiosity, who has been fighting for inequality?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You tell me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DBCowboy

You tell me.

You're the one who stated that Lewis has been fighting for equality.

Who has he been fighting?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join