It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. John Lewis is a racists..... just like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

MLK III statements were VERY positive in general and appeared sincere.

I would prefer to see MLK III as GA represenative than LEWIS anyday!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The first step in authoritarianism and political suppression is to convince yourself that people with differing political opinions are destroying the country and need to be jailed.

Proof that liberalism does NOT work in society.

All I see is sad proof that you are convincing yourself that we are an enemy, and history isn't very kind when enough of a populace do that.

Need more proof? Look at the riots after the election.....they were liberals.... showing their true face.

Oh.... and they are still rioting and now planning to be stupid next Friday in Washington D.C.
edit on 16-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) was ONE of six leaders who organized the 1963 march on Washington and got his ass beat.... just like many others oh.... also white people got their ass beat in that march as well but back to the story. I give Rep LEWIS credit and thanks for his bravery and for his civil rights movement which I will always support..... we are ALL created equal.... thank God BUT does that give anyone the right to sit on their ass for thirty years as if they "earned" that right to be given a over paid politician job based on a single accomplishment and then expect to ride throughout life?

Other than civil rights agenda what else has this man done? Has he done anything for the white people? Does his statements bring different races together or does he seperate them?

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) recent statements about TRUMP not be our legitimate president is a racist statement from a black man.... a typical Democratic response from a black man/woman in politics. This no longer works on white people and the black community sees a change coming.

What BLM and other racist movements today bring is hate and racist ideology and this dirt bag supports this as does Sharpton and Obama.

Rep. John Lewis, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama all have a secret..... they hate white people and their policies and statements show this very clearly.

I hope everyone in GA will kick this scumbag out at the next state election. It's people like this that keeps racism alive and strong.

Oh.... I am white and I don't owe any black person a damn thing......
I'm black and back at ya tough guy. I don't owe any white person a damn thing. Everything me and my family have, we busted our asses and earned everything we own. No one gave us anything, and there are millions of other black people that did the same. The guy is not a f@#k!ng racist, as that would entail the belief that your race is superior to others. If one simply doesn't like me simply because I'm black, that's a bigot. If one doesn't like me for the fact that I'm black AND the fool thinks he's superior tI me, that's a RACIST. Lewis never came off like he's superior to whites. And another thing, us Black people give ZERO f@&c$ about, Jackson, Sharpton, or BLM. Believe that. I'm neither left or right and I think ALL politicians are full of it...O included, but the legitimacy of O being President was in question the whole time, but anytime anyone says ANYTHING. about Cheeto Mussolini, panties get bunched up. Never in my 47 years have I seen crap like this. Blacks see change coming, huh? Strange fruit-esq, eh? Like I said in another thread to another poster with your line of thinking....I come from a family of vets on both sides. Won't be picnics and selfies with the kids this go around.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I hope everyone in GA will kick this scumbag out at the next state election.

John Lewis is a scumbag? Do you have a thought disorder? You at least have a hatred disorder, and you sound dangerous to me. I wish you would leave ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

I was not speaking to you, your family or to the black people of USA.

Look how offended you became..... must be something in the closet you are not sharing... I feel the hatred.

us Black people

Is this the same as saying, "I is"....?

My family are vets too...... me included ..... so ....?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer yeah stay on topic, stop deflecting.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll no, he is definitely a scumbag, I could care less if he got his ass beat, I see why

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
a reply to: DeathSlayer yeah stay on topic, stop deflecting.

sure.... standing by waiting ......

just answering everyone's post....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You left the Esteemed Honorable Doctor Reverend Pastor LOUIS FARRAKHAN off your list.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) was ONE of six leaders who organized the 1963 march on Washington and got his ass beat.... just like many others oh.... also white people got their ass beat in that march as well but back to the story. I give Rep LEWIS credit and thanks for his bravery and for his civil rights movement which I will always support..... we are ALL created equal.... thank God BUT does that give anyone the right to sit on their ass for thirty years as if they "earned" that right to be given a over paid politician job based on a single accomplishment and then expect to ride throughout life?

Other than civil rights agenda what else has this man done? Has he done anything for the white people? Does his statements bring different races together or does he seperate them?

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) recent statements about TRUMP not be our legitimate president is a racist statement from a black man.... a typical Democratic response from a black man/woman in politics. This no longer works on white people and the black community sees a change coming.

What BLM and other racist movements today bring is hate and racist ideology and this dirt bag supports this as does Sharpton and Obama.

Rep. John Lewis, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama all have a secret..... they hate white people and their policies and statements show this very clearly.

I hope everyone in GA will kick this scumbag out at the next state election. It's people like this that keeps racism alive and strong.

us Black people give ZERO f@&c$ about, Jackson, Sharpton,

A few years ago I was having a conversation with a friend and I brought up Sharpton, he pretty much said that exact thing to me. Since then I pay ZERO attention to what those guys say. I always thought they had a bigger following but I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll no, he is definitely a scumbag, I could care less if he got his ass beat, I see why

Just curious, but do you think MLK was a scumbag too? Do you agree with his assassination?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OK.

What has Lewis done for the majority of Citizens ?

He's been a politician for decades.

And since when can we not criticise heros and icons in this country?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You left the Esteemed Honorable Doctor Reverend Pastor LOUIS FARRAKHAN off your list.

You are right, how could I forget this one...... how does it go again...... God DAMN USA.

Isn't that what he is famous for.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: JimiBlack

us Black people give ZERO f@&c$ about, Jackson, Sharpton,

A few years ago I was having a conversation with a friend and I brought up Sharpton, he pretty much said that exact thing to me. Since then I pay ZERO attention to what those guys say. I always thought they had a bigger following but I was wrong.

It's true Mulder. We despise those oxygen thieves.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

54 YEARS AGO . How Long can someone Base his " Rep " on that ? A Career Politician , A Parasite on the Government Dole . Nuff Said .............

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We now judge a person's worth based on singular experiences, and not on the lifetime of achievements or character.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Just curious, but do you think MLK was a scumbag too? Do you agree with his assassination?

WOW.... now I ask you..... what in the hell is wrong with you?

Who in the hell agrees with assassination? You speak of cold blooded murder......

and you tell me to leave ATS.....?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So you advocate the brutal heading of a man just wanting to be equal back then, because he said something in 2017 that you don't like or agree with? DAMN. This site is a shadow of its former "self". Anything goes on ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

54 YEARS AGO . How Long can someone Base his " Rep " on that ? A Career Politician , A Parasite on the Government Dole . Nuff Said .............

To make a comparison (not changing the subject intentionally):

In my profession..... they say ..... you are only as good as the last case you worked....

We don't relive our case work even when catching the "bad guy" ...... it keeps the ego and pride away..... something politicians should start to use......

Its racist like LEWIS who can only remember the past.....he lives in the past just like Sharpton and Jackson does.

I wish the native Indians would bitch as much as the blacks do..... they have suffered MUCH longer and HARDER than the black man.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is my opinion and I have little doubt that it will not be well received:

This little Democrat tantrum is little different than the earlier Republican tantrum over McCain.

McCain spouted off about Trump = Trump counter punched him in his weakest spot.
- The right went all "dingoes ate my baby" about what McCain did 40 years ago. Not what he has done since then, but what he did 40 years ago.

Lewis spouted off about Trump = Trump counter punched him in his weakest spot.
- The left is going all "the sky is falling" about what Lewis did 60 years ago. Not what he has done since then, but what he did 60 years ago.

We like to shout "Trump attacks ______" and simply gloss over the fact that the individual opened their mouth first.

Individuals in America have become too complacent in the "safe" environment we have created where the way people are expected to respond to attack is to go to a safe space. That won't stop people. Shutting them up will. Trump knows that and he counter punches to shut them up.

I used to have an NCO in the Army that would talk $^#% to troops. When someone would say something back he would get all up in arms and scream "you can't talk to me like that, I'm an NCO". It was the most pathetic think to witness.

What does McCain being a POW 40 years ago have to do with him shooting the vets in the foot at every turn now have in common? What to they have to do with one another when it comes to how he represents his constituents?

What does Lewis marching with Dr King have to do with his voting record today? What does his being beaten 60 years ago have to do with what he has done for his constituents over the last decade?

If the answer is nothing why use them as a defense against Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join