It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. John Lewis is a racists..... just like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) recent statements about TRUMP not be our legitimate president is a racist statement from a black man.

You are a snowflake if you think that.

Another racists quote from a racist.....

I think you need to take a long look in the mirror.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oh.... I am white and I don't owe any black person a damn thing......

Whatever happened to love they neighbor and I am my brother's keeper? Those are timeless moral codes that seem to be ignored in the modern day and I can't understand it.

Well dam I thought the government wasn't to legislate morality? But you got all this libs and holy men going to Washington with a bible in one hand and a money bag in the other like Judas more like than Jesus.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Oh and nice thread to create on MLK day. Have you no shame?

Get off your high horse dude...
I can post some pretty damming quotes MLK said. The version you got and apparently still cling to is the watered down sterilized version. Much like the admirable John Lewis here. Not saying I don't admire and respect MLK he is an INFJ like myself. But I actually know the real man. Before you go into full trigger mode I can also direct you to some pretty damming things Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln said.

The fact is less than 3 minutes after the OP finished and 4 words into the first comment Trump had already been mentioned and accused of something by one of the local ATS SJW's. Impressive time I must add. You probably got all giddy wringing your clammy keyboard hands when you noticed you'd be the first comment on this.

Your attempt to derail, race-bait, and virtue signal has failed. Horribly I might add.
edit on 16-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK.

What has Lewis done for the majority of Citizens ?

He's been a politician for decades.

link   
a reply to: dovdov

His actions and words since the election prove that he doesn't seem very stable. That scares the hell out of me, as a gay man, as person with disabled family members who need their social security, and a father with cancer who needs a national healthcare system to keep him from losing his home due to unchecked insurance companies and medical facilities robbing people blind. How is Mr. Trump going to change things for the better when most of the nation are scared he's going to destroy us? (perhaps even literally through nuclear war).

A lot of opinions are coming out of the woodwork, most of it is forged into our brains by reporters/intel officers scared of losing their jobs...trying to look legitimate themselves.

It's hard to gauge what Trump meant by draining the swamp this early on...
Eight years ago I wanted to give the same benefit of doubt to Obama...

I'm not a consenting participant when it comes to elections...

If nobody bothered to vote, we'd still have people appointed to positions having to rule over us...
We lack the capacity to manage our own affairs---> not all of us though.

So there is still hope?

link   
I wish Rep. Lewis would say it outright, "THE ELECTION IS A SCAM" there...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OK.

I wonder. Have you actually looked and know the answer? Or are you asking because you don't know? OR are you asking because you are assuming an answer and implying a leading question?

Hmmm... Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

All my life I have witnessed white people keep quite as minorities make outlandish claims for decades bout the "evil white devil" etc..... and NOW because of that we have BLM and other dangerous racist organizations using the "race card" to push and force feed the American people.

My hope is TRUMP will take the lead on these racist organizations including KKK and NAZIS (ALL racist organizations) by passing sticker racist laws including some FREE SPEECH deemed racists....

USA is already the leading nation in prison population, why stop now, when your done building that wall lets build many more prisons to put those racist behind bars....

Of course when this done there will be no more a Democratic party because the majority will be in prison.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Disagreeing with someone else's politics does not justify that accusation and lord knows we have seen enough race baiting. So now it's coming from both sides?

This was foreseeable back in 2008, and since then. I really wish Democrats had been more careful and selective in their slinging of the accusation.

I am sure it goes back even further, but it was certainly normalized by the media since the 2008 election. The accusation has lost all impact now and it's truly a free-for-all.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

OK.

And another good idea of Trump .... to put term limits on politicians in Washington..... those politicians have gotten too fat on tax payer money...... we need new blood and new ideas.... not the same rhetoric that we have had for at least the last 50 years....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We have BLM because of an irresponsible media. Don't blame 'Black Lives Matter' because the black community is inundated with racially charged *cough* news reports instead of, say, stories on the egregious rates of child abuse. If the media focused on that we would have 'Children's Lives Matter' and wouldn't that be nice?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

OK.

Lewis is really to Washington what those little black jocky with a lantern statues were to white lawns. I did see a black guy paint one of those things white and stick it in his yard......but all it looked like was a white black man.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree. It probably bothers me more than most anything else of a political bent that has surfaced over the last few years.

That's why I refuse to be a part of either Party.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That reads like a political treatise to condemn liberalism in this country. I'm interested in your exact criteria to label someone a racist if you think that if what you said came to pass all Democrats would end up in prison. I'm also slightly terrified that you are advocating political suppression.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

We have BLM because of an irresponsible media. Don't blame 'Black Lives Matter' because the black community is inundated with racially charged *cough* news reports instead of, say, stories on the egregious rates of child abuse. If the media focused on that we would have 'Children's Lives Matter' and wouldn't that be nice?

Now I can get on board with Children Lives Matter

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree. It probably bothers me more than most anything else of a political bent that has surfaced over the last few years.

That's why I refuse to be a part of either Party.

High five for being Independent. One day, we will be the cool kids.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That reads like a political treatise to condemn liberalism in this country. I'm interested in your exact criteria to label someone a racist if you think that if what you said came to pass all Democrats would end up in prison. I'm also slightly terrified that you are advocating political suppression.

There has to be "rules" no matter what your skin color is and that is NOT the case in USA.

The "liberal" attitude you talk about has not helped this country but made it worse..... look around.... has racism declined in USA or picked up?

Proof that liberalism does NOT work in society.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is awesome.

The sleazy fake media repeatedly try to trap MLK III into calling Trump a racist for his response to Lewis' attack.

MLK III refuses to take the bait and focuses on real issues affecting Americans and building bridges instead of perpetuating hate and division.

edit on 16-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The first step in authoritarianism and political suppression is to convince yourself that people with differing political opinions are destroying the country and need to be jailed.

Proof that liberalism does NOT work in society.

All I see is sad proof that you are convincing yourself that we are an enemy, and history isn't very kind when enough of a populace do that.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I don't understand why they are saying make it easier to vote? It is so damn easy, register, walk in, vote.

Glad he didn't take the race bait though!
edit on 16-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join