It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own sacrifice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just prior to the election I decided I wanted to go to the halls of armenti and talk with the keepers of records, what happened is from my experience and recollection of events.
I entered my deep mind space of meditation and third eye awareness.
I called upon the training I had developed during my ascension stage using tetrahedron Adam kadmon lightbody technique to enter the realm I dialed in on my 12th exhale and after 23/34 was going lightspeed with destination halls of armenti set,
when I hear this robotic female voice saying 'access denied' my minds voice was saying 'I built this thing nothing can stop me' than went 9/10ths I reached the halls in my minds eye, anyone who had used their lightbody would know that the sensation is amazing traveling astral through galaxies close to light speed.
I went in to the realm asking to speak with the inhabitants of the realm. I met with an entity who was asking what it was my purpose of the visit was, I wanted to make a deal 🤝. My fears at the time were that Hillary Clinton was to become the next president and I was aware that if it happened that 10s of millions of people were going to die in a nuclear battle with Russia. I asked if it was any way possible that the history of the world could change and that Killary would not be elected?
I offered my life in exchange for the deal to be done on the conditions that My Dog would never harm my child and that war could be averted. After a silence and emptiness a resounding voice told me 'it shall be so'
Since then I am aware that my time is limited
I know that Zeus does not muck around.
I feel that I have done the world a favour.
But maybe it was wrong of me to selflessly give up my own life.
When people say the Russians manipulated the election I Laugh as I know the powers involved are far greater.
Would you sacrifice yourself if it meant saving more than 10 million other people?
That's essentially what I did.
The one thing is there was no time line placed on when my sacrifice would be executed.
Until then I feel like I am living everyday like it is my last.
The thing with 'access denied' message first when I started makes me think that the portal is being managed by an agency and that they feel that control of it is theirs.

Merkabah and lightbodies are a very real 4th dimensional access point.
It is recommended that before travel that you ask for protection by arch angels.
On this effort I made no such plea for protection.
I wanted to save the world from disaster.
And I believe I have.

The Russians didn't make the American people vote the way they did.
Higher powers, bigger agendas, intergalactic federation and counsel did.

message will disappear.

edit on 16-1-2017 by GoldenBuddha84 because: What happened with the election for real

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenBuddha84

Thanks for the info....I feel your sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

im clicking like mad and it won't disappear

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenBuddha84
Just prior to the election I decided I wanted to go to the halls of armenti and talk with the keepers of records, what happened is from my experience and recollection of events.
I entered my deep mind space of meditation and third eye awareness.
I called upon the training I had developed during my ascension stage using tetrahedron Adam kadmon lightbody technique to enter the realm I dialed in on my 12th exhale and after 23/34 was going lightspeed with destination halls of armenti set,
when I hear this robotic female voice saying 'access denied' my minds voice was saying 'I built this thing nothing can stop me' than went 9/10ths I reached the halls in my minds eye, anyone who had used their lightbody would know that the sensation is amazing traveling astral through galaxies close to light speed.
I went in to the realm asking to speak with the inhabitants of the realm. I met with an entity who was asking what it was my purpose of the visit was, I wanted to make a deal 🤝. My fears at the time were that Hillary Clinton was to become the next president and I was aware that if it happened that 10s of millions of people were going to die in a nuclear battle with Russia. I asked if it was any way possible that the history of the world could change and that Killary would not be elected?
I offered my life in exchange for the deal to be done on the conditions that My Dog would never harm my child and that war could be averted. After a silence and emptiness a resounding voice told me 'it shall be so'
Since then I am aware that my time is limited
I know that Zeus does not muck around.
I feel that I have done the world a favour.
But maybe it was wrong of me to selflessly give up my own life.
When people say the Russians manipulated the election I Laugh as I know the powers involved are far greater.
Would you sacrifice yourself if it meant saving more than 10 million other people?
That's essentially what I did.
The one thing is there was no time line placed on when my sacrifice would be executed.
Until then I feel like I am living everyday like it is my last.
The thing with 'access denied' message first when I started makes me think that the portal is being managed by an agency and that they feel that control of it is theirs.

Merkabah and lightbodies are a very real 4th dimensional access point.
It is recommended that before travel that you ask for protection by arch angels.
On this effort I made no such plea for protection.
I wanted to save the world from disaster.
And I believe I have.

The Russians didn't make the American people vote the way they did.
Higher powers, bigger agendas, intergalactic federation and counsel did.

message will disappear.

Thanks for saving humanity. Why didn't you just ask for the end to human suffering?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

what if you live another 30 years ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nice dream. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So what you're saying is, you offered your life to save the world and now you regret the deal? You're the hero we always wanted.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

My Dog would never harm my child and that war could be averted

Thanks for your sacrifice - who's going to be looking after your child ion your absence

Would you sacrifice yourself if it meant saving more than 10 million other people? That's essentially what I did.

An enlightened Buddha such as yourself would not ask such a question.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ATS mods is this GLP????

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A REMINDER

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

Heed this reminder.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Your on par with the Buddhists, they havebeen undoing it for years.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You saved 10's of Millions of people!........go you!!

I'd shake you by your golden heroic hand if I could......Good job!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My fears at the time were that Hillary Clinton was to become the next president and I was aware that if it happened that 10s of millions of people were going to die in a nuclear battle with Russia. I asked if it was any way possible that the history of the world could change and that Killary would not be elected?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

i sacrificed 23 virgins to hastur-do you realise how hard it is to find 23 virgins in the UK ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I had to fight a whole dimension of entities and alter reality a few times to make this happen. Don't worry your sacrifice was unnecessary. Where do you think all the Mandela effects came from?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It was no dream friend.
a reply to: schuyler

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Mighty noble way to try and make a difference. Thank you

Hey, I wouldn't beat yourself up to much about living each day as your last. One's passing over is largely a mystery for most. Maybe consider checking out some the writings of Carlos Castenada. He explored using one's death as an adviser and living each day as one's last.

It's a strenuous way to live, but one can make some real growth in different areas. It's an opportunity that many take for granted.

In a more practical sense though, I see this as a stage that can be used to get more grounded. Those who work in dangerous careers usually have to wrestle thoughts like these, early on. It can help individuals find clarity and balance when they make their peace with the odds.I think most find it, judging by the courage and humour they've shown me. It's a rush.

Don't worry, the worker is worth his keep...
edit on 16-1-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenBuddha84
It was no dream friend.
a reply to: schuyler

It's ALL a dream! *__-

Sacrifice comes in two flavors, egoic and Loving.
The egoic is always 'sacrifice', the Loving, never!
A Loving act of puja (Loving devotional service) is an act of Love and is never seen as a 'sacrifice', but as Bliss in Love.
Only the ego (thought/duality) has/is anything to 'sacrifice'/lose (relinquish).

edit on 16-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
When we choose to speak/write: We

'sacrifice'/lose (relinquish)

Our sacred silence.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As I realize this is completely a hypnagogic semi-conscious trance like state recollection. It is merely a reflection of an altered state of awareness and in this occasion was perceived as being real.
Reality is a construct of the identities we are confinedconstrained within.
My imagination reflects deep seeded issues and struggles in the realms of mental health and wellbeing.
Kind Regards,
Blake a reply to: GoldenBuddha84

top topics

join