It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP politician arrested for grabbing a woman's crotch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Women tend to grab cocks wayyy more often.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Clearly this guy missed the memo.

They only let you do it if you're famous.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Id be okay if she kicked his face in immediately after the reach around.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
You're talking about farm chickens for dinner, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
but if SHE grabbed his crotch it would be okay right ? right? huh? Im right I know.
edit on 16-1-2017 by synthetichuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
‘I no longer have to be politically correct’: GOP politician arrested after grabbing a woman in her genital area

Thank you for the laugh!
Oh, this is going to be the best entertainment since the Holocaust and the 60s!
(Sits back on porch, lights pipe and settles in for the ensuing hilarity and Pain...)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Are there conditions or situations one can employ to trigger that behavior?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is, the grabbing of the crotch itself, or the verbal justification for it?

I am just trying to understand what your point is. If some liberal politician had said "welcome to the gulag" and grabbed her by the genitals, would reporting as such also be viciously partisan?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What a disgusting creature. Sexual assault has absolutely nothing to do with political correctness. If anyone tried that on me, they would be doubling over in a lot of pain.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
viciously partisan !!

Of course because only the party of "family values" grab women's crotches and get caught in public bathrooms having a "wide stance". Lol. Hypocrites every stinking one of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Kettu
I mean, it appears I have an ARMY of pro-Trumpian people ready to defend me if I go on a grope spree!

I already told you twice ... I'm not going to report you. LOL

Grope my wife or my daughter and I'll just assume you've already made your peace with whatever god you hope to find favor with.

And you'll go to prison where you can get groped yourself. It's not up to you. That's why we have laws.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: xuenchen
viciously partisan !!

Of course because only the party of "family values" grab women's crotches and get caught in public bathrooms having a "wide stance". Lol. Hypocrites every stinking one of them.

Interesting, I thought people on the left were universally opposed to painting groups with a broad brush, like "all Muslims are" etc.

Now, I suppose if you're right leaning you're inherently a ___________ (insert anything in the blank) ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ITS A BS STORY

Come on folks. How will you ever know what is going on when you believe even the stupidest and most far fetched stories?!?

Always with a dose of incredulity. Always.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

yes, how stupid of us, by now we should know that the only far fetched stories that are true are those about the clintons...
in this case, if you look around the internet for a little, you will find an actual arrest warrant.
and, you might even find where the police didn't persue it till they watched a video of the incident that seemed to coincide with the women's story...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

yes, how stupid of us, by now we should know that the only far fetched stories that are true are those about the clintons...
in this case, if you look around the internet for a little, you will find an actual arrest warrant.
and, you might even find where the police didn't persue it till they watched a video of the incident that seemed to coincide with the women's story...

I looked around the internet...see my prior post.

The details are so ambiguous as to strain the credulity of even the most naive. Perhaps he did it...but short of court proceedings im not sure there is much to go on other than her claims (which sound absurd).

RE: the Clintons....not taking your bait. I detest partisan politics.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Wow, what a let down. Title says GOP politician but this guy is some city council member? I was expecting more.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL Thats what I was thinking about last night. The difference between men and women... women getting grabbed is a no no.. men getting grabbed?? They LOVE it...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dropping your laundry sometimes works

As for it being B.S.. I heard there was security footage, don't know if it's true.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

LOL Thats what I was thinking about last night. The difference between men and women... women getting grabbed is a no no.. men getting grabbed?? They LOVE it...

Doesn't matter even if you're right. He invaded her private space absolutely. He should go to jail. If a woman grabs a man he should be able to send her to jail to. And if they have laws for it he'll register as a sex offender.

Most of us are sexual creatures just like most are social creatures. But we're not lawless animals. We have privacy and no trespassing laws and so on. There's nothing surprising here.

EDIT: I'm assuming it's not fake news.
edit on 1/17/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

originally posted by: Advantage

Doesn't matter even if you're right. He invaded her private space absolutely. He should go to jail. If a woman grabs a man he should be able to send her to jail to. And if they have laws for it he'll register as a sex offender.

Most of us are sexual creatures just like most are social creatures. But we're not lawless animals. We have privacy and no trespassing laws and so on. There's nothing surprising here.

EDIT: I'm assuming it's not fake news.

Of course. I was speaking to only what I posted in response to the other poster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join