It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP politician arrested for grabbing a woman's crotch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

no, the blame is on the politician. He has the same rights and restraints the rest of the world has and can accept personal responsibility for his actions. Like an adult. I love the political slant on this. The guy is like President of the PTA.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The question is raised -- what has changed in America that has caused this man to say "I no longer have to be politically correct" and then grab a woman's crotch.

Well, when Trump, the President elect Gropenfuhrer, thinks it is something he should be allowed to do!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Nice deflection and downplay!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yeah he was probably paid to do it by project veritas...now he can retire

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CynConcepts
The guy is like President of the PTA.

Does the middle letter stand for 'Tweak'? LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The question is raised -- what has changed in America that has caused this man to say "I no longer have to be politically correct" and then grab a woman's crotch.

Well, when Trump, the President elect Gropenfuhrer, thinks it is something he should be allowed to do!

I feel like Santa Claus!

I'm making a list, checking it twice...figuring out which crotches I wanna grab!

I mean, it appears I have an ARMY of pro-Trumpian people ready to defend me if I go on a grope spree!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I mean, it appears I have an ARMY of pro-Trumpian people ready to defend me if I go on a grope spree!

I already told you twice ... I'm not going to report you. LOL

Grope my wife or my daughter and I'll just assume you've already made your peace with whatever god you hope to find favor with.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If they find anyone accused of a crime and they can put either Trump supporter or GOP in the headline and story they will.

Trump supporter accused of...

GOP member arrested..

Trump supporter suspected in...

Etc.

Get use to it for at least the next four years.

That said, a scumbag is regardless of any label you put in front of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Obviously unprofessional and unbecoming behavior was present. Something I, personally, would not participate in or stand witness to. That said...there's quite a bit of ambiguity going on here, and the story sounds so unreal that it strains ones credulity beyond restraint.

Ill have to see the court proceedings to have much of an opinion here.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kettu

This story has a foul stink to it that I just can't put my finger on.

I know right!
With a slogan like.

The human condition from an L.A. perspective

They must surely be a fair and balanced news source...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ill have to see the court proceedings to have much of an opinion here.

Its sad how reactive a lot of the populace has become; you have a good perspective.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I read the article from the Greenwich Times and then asked a friend who lives near there about it. She said its the first she has heard about it. The other thing, why would he want to pinch a strange angry woman's vag??? Does this make any sense? I mean, just going around and grabbing strange vag's because Trump is president. Instead of kneeing him in the crotch(which would be my literal knee jerk reaction) she waited a week and then reported it. Honestly, it sounds politically motivated to me. What do I know though. I am just a woman who doesn't get how we have all become victims of brutal sexual assault if someone makes a crude remark.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: llpoolej

It's pretty obvious she made a mountain out of a molehill to most.

What's not obvious, is that she made it more difficult to get a job if you're female.

What guy, in his right mind, willingly takes on such risk?

edit on 1612017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe he was just engaging in anatomical verification.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't think it would make it harder. Though it may in the future. Its too bad. Honestly, my husband has said women have turned as predatory (sexually) as men. Though, your average woman would not stand there and just take being grabbed in the crotch with no response. I wouldn't. I have never hit anyone in anger and I promise, someone grabs my privates and they will be slapped or kicked. It just makes no sense in this world that men have all lost their collective minds and started running around like mindless gorillas saying "Trump is president, its vag grabbing time!"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Did she look like this?

b
edit on 16-1-2017 by Bspiracy because: You will never know

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So its made it harder for women to get jobs, because one complained when a man she was arguing with grabbed her crotch? Yeah that's such a weird argument. Yeah girls take that sexual assault like a man!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yeah he was probably paid to do it by project veritas...now he can retire

Or just get a job with the TSA.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: llpoolej
a reply to: Snarl
men have all lost their collective minds and started running around like mindless gorillas saying "Trump is president, its vag grabbing time!"

LOL ... well I hope no one ever does anything like that to you, but it sounds like you've got a just-in-case expert plan that doesn't go overboard.

Cheers,
Snarl

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He didn't even have the common courtesy to club her over the head and drag her back to the cave by her hair first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join