It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP politician arrested for grabbing a woman's crotch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
‘I no longer have to be politically correct’: GOP politician arrested after grabbing a woman in her genital area

The world certainly is changing, isn't it?

I'm not sure what genital grabbing and being politically correct have to do with one another, but I digress. It seems this man thought it would be OK to grab this woman's crotch after saying, "I no longer have to be politically correct".

According to the Wesport Daily Voice, Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board member Christopher von Keyserling was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and was released on $2,500 bond. He’s due to appear in court on January 25.

In December of 2016, Keyserling engaged in a “political argument” with a woman and allegedly declared, “I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” As the woman turned to walk away, Keyserling reportedly reach from behind and placed his hand between her legs and pinched on or near her genital area.

source< br />
And the locker-room type defense is apparently still being used:

Keyserling’s lawyer defended his actions as being a simple “jocular” moment with the woman.

You just "playfully" go around grabbing women's crotches after stating you don't have to be politically correct anymore in this "new world". Right, I guess that makes it all OK then. Against her will. After an argument.

I guess that Clinton TV add with Trump saying all those horrible things with kids watching should have also included creepy old GOP politicians too watching too!

And no, it's not "fake news" here's the original local Greenwich local news story.

And here's a third source as well

So after an argument, this man 'playfully' grabbed her crotch, declaring that he loves not having to be PC.

Well ATS this is the world we now have inherited. Bravo. Congrats.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
viciously partisan !!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well he has been arrested so he will hopefully see how "acceptable " it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Ah, the jocularity of sexual assault. And to think PC used to mean calling a black-board a chalk-board. How far we have all come

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The question is raised -- what has changed in America that has caused this man to say "I no longer have to be politically correct" and then grab a woman's crotch.

As I said, they should have cast that Hillary ad with children watching Trump say horrible things with old, creepy, Republican politicians!

edit on 16-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This story has a foul stink to it that I just can't put my finger on.

Something is off. Especially with the 'I no longer have to be politically correct' statement.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Politicians can be so stupid. Most of them are which is why so much freedom and prosperity has been lost. Draining the swamp has to be a non partisan operation.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
GOP is the majority party in America, which means there are more of them to cause problems. They're also imperfect humans. Put the two together, and this story is not surprising, if true.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Posted yesterday. You can report yourself ... I'm not.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I feel making this story about his being a "GOP politician" is somewhat disingenuous. He is described as "Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board member". Not even a payed position (in my community). Can he really even be considered a politician? He's just a sick # that needs an ass whoopin'. Those are everywhere, on both sides, and directly in the middle, of the political aisle.
edit on 16-1-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Why is the "Politicians and People" forum not ATS mainstream? Because my first visit to ATS each day is to see the "RECENT" listing, the Politicians and People" forum threads never show. Looks like some good posts are in these low-priority sections of ATS as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

This story has a foul stink to it that I just can't put my finger on.

Something is off. Especially with the 'I no longer have to be politically correct' statement.

I've provided three sources, one the original local news story from the town it happened in.

But hey, this is a post fact society -- meaning we get to choose what's real or not arbitrarily.

For example, I decided that the unicorn horn I had last night is gone. That's my reality and what I choose to believe is real, and ain't nobody gonna tell me differently! The only facts that are real are the ones I choose to believe in are real!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You got me, brother. I never know where I'm gonna wind up on this site, but lately I've wound up in the when ... like 2006-2007. Good times those apparently were. People still talked 'with' one another back then -vs- talk 'to' or 'at'.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It's in a different forum. Mods aren't obligated to close, move or trash this.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In Canada a member of one party can change his stripes and cross the floor to the other party . If the GOP politician in this case did that would the OP have to change his headline title ?

OP

So after an argument, this man 'playfully' grabbed her crotch, declaring that he loves not having to be PC. Well ATS this is the world we now have inherited. Bravo. Congrats.
Yes we along with Trump have inherited the 8 year mess from ,who ? It will take awhile to get it back on track but we and Trump are willing to work on it .
edit on 16-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

It's in a different forum. Mods aren't obligated to close, move or trash this.

Not quite sure that's the way it's supposed to work. I think there's some exception if the post is in a News Forum. Then you can have one outside.

It's up to you. Like I said, I'm not the one hitting the alert button.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
‘I no longer have to be politically correct’: GOP politician arrested after grabbing a woman in her genital area

The world certainly is changing, isn't it?

I'm not sure what genital grabbing and being politically correct have to do with one another, but I digress. It seems this man thought it would be OK to grab this woman's crotch after saying, "I no longer have to be politically correct".

According to the Wesport Daily Voice, Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board member Christopher von Keyserling was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and was released on $2,500 bond. He’s due to appear in court on January 25.

In December of 2016, Keyserling engaged in a “political argument” with a woman and allegedly declared, “I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” As the woman turned to walk away, Keyserling reportedly reach from behind and placed his hand between her legs and pinched on or near her genital area.

source< br />
And the locker-room type defense is apparently still being used:

Keyserling’s lawyer defended his actions as being a simple “jocular” moment with the woman.

You just "playfully" go around grabbing women's crotches after stating you don't have to be politically correct anymore in this "new world". Right, I guess that makes it all OK then. Against her will. After an argument.

I guess that Clinton TV add with Trump saying all those horrible things with kids watching should have also included creepy old GOP politicians too watching too!

And no, it's not "fake news" here's the original local Greenwich local news story.

And here's a third source as well

So after an argument, this man 'playfully' grabbed her crotch, declaring that he loves not having to be PC.

Well ATS this is the world we now have inherited. Bravo. Congrats.

You're trying to paint every GOP with the same brush, nice try! My favorite is this:

Well ATS this is the world we now have inherited. Bravo. Congrats

You need to grow up and realise you cant always get what you want!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Meanwhile 5 cops get ambushed and killed at a BLM rally and it has NOTHING to do with BLM.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Meanwhile 5 cops get ambushed and killed at a BLM rally and it has NOTHING to do with BLM.

Nice deflection and downplay!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is a perfect example on why locker room talk is not shared publicly. It can easily be misconstrued and exaggerated. If there is any blame it should fall on the media and proproganda that thought it wise to pull this out of ancient archives and share it. Why wasn't it shared at the time of production? Apparently, the media had more common sense back then!

I would say this unknown 71 year old man is confused as well. What he did was an aggressive assault and has nothing to do with PC or NON-PC except in his own perverted mind. Obviously, since he was sparring with her, it was not done as a joke, but an assault.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join