It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project Veritas CTRL left planning criminal act at inauguration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Once again the CTRL left have been proven to be borderline terrorists, Im not sure how anyone could defend this, Project Veritas are back with part one of a new documentary proving that a group calling themselves "DC anti-Fascist coalition" have been planning to disrupt the inauguration By placing Butyric Acid into the ventilation system And also planning to set off all the sprinkler alarms.

Bizarrely this was recorded inside planet ping pong, Project veritas passed this information onto the FBI

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Dang, hate when that happens.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: Kuroodo

Dang, hate when that happens.....

Your headline was better anyway...

The other thread has already turned into a leftist cluster****.
Better bring popcorn!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Comey has a chance to save his face?

Who's going to drop the ball now?

Kinda slippery going into the den while the beast snores in hibernation?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a group calling themselves "DC anti-Fascist coalition"

So they will use Fascist tactics and then declare Fascism forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a group calling themselves "DC anti-Fascist coalition"

So they will use Fascist tactics and then declare Fascism forever.

Their whole campaign is based in hypocrisy, blame Mr T for everything they are doing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Project Veritas? Weren't those the same guys caught trying to pay people to violently disrupt the inauguration? This seems like the definition of false flag.

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Project Veritas? Weren't those the same guys caught trying to pay people to violently disrupt the inauguration? This seems like the definition of false flag.

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration

No, you must be thinking of george Soros, project Veritas are the people that made a couple of DNC employees resign last time they done an investigation.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No, I think they're the same people who heavily edited footage to support a political agenda when they went after ACORN and Planned Parenthood. I wonder what the raw footage for this current "scandal" actually shows.
edit on 1/16/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

No, I think they're the same people who heavily edited footage to support a political agenda when they went after ACORN and Planned Parenthood. I wonder what the raw footage for this current "scandal" actually shows.

If you want to convince me you'll need to show some proof of what you claim, you know, The same way project veritas has.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well there's my original post that has Project Veritas members on camera offering people money to disrupt the inauguration. If you want proof for the other two claims you'll have to wait until I get home from dinner.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Inside Comet ping pong, that's just wild, what is up with this place?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well in that case we know who they are .The ones that accuse others of the crimes they are committing. This tactic would only work in an "Idiocracy"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Conservative Con Artist James O'Keefe Busted for Dirty Tricks Against Trump Protesters

edit on 16-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I get a kick out of people making excuses for leftists who want to kill Trump supporters.

The fun never ends!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Once again the CTRL left have been proven to be borderline terrorists, Im not sure how anyone could defend this

hmm stinkbombs vs literal neo nazis and actual klan members/supporters. . . yeah i see who the terrorists are, idk how anyone could defend trump or his cabinet either

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jacktherer

Where exactly are these neo-nazis and KKK supporters? Are you talking about the ones that donated 20k to Clinton's campaign? Still waiting for that disavow... but I won't hold my breath.

When Obama got elected back in 2008, the KKK didn't kidnap and torture any black kids and stream it live on social media. Makes you wonder who is more extremist.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ping pong? I never thought going into an establishment to play ping pong was an attractive idea. How does this place survive financially? I am intrigued. Yeah then, these two nancy boy looking blokes look like the ping pong type.

Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He is brilliant! You yanks are so bloody lucky to have this chap.

top topics

join