It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fictional story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
**SNIP**
Please Review-
15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

There is always that thing called duality in our reality, i even asked someone to framework it so i could make into a formula where i placed three words into separate bottles and poured into a fine glass and made into a sentence.
I always learned that assumptions and assuming something, based on fiction could alter in the eye of the beholder, what the person writing the words wanted, was maybe just a cool story to portray, no more, no less.
Even though the critics might say "Im Deeply disappointed"

One thing i realized humans that humans do very often are mistakes based on assumptions, but thats just my opinion. You can be unknowing, and capitalize on human mistakes made on assumptions by just listening and afterwards be grateful they gave away a secret based on their assumptions and subjective reality, and the best thing is when they try to fix or alter the mistake, they tend to do things even worse.

What i didnt know, was given freely by assumptions. If assumptions is the tool for decisions, then im probably gonna state;" Humans do those mistakes"

Sometimes i just like to write a fictional story.
edit on 2017116 by tikbalang because: image

edit on 1/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
snip

There is always that thing called duality in our reality, i even asked someone to framework it so i could make into a formula where i placed three words into separate bottles and poured into a fine glass and made into a sentence.
I always learned that assumptions and assuming something, based on fiction could alter in the eye of the beholder, what the person writing the words wanted, was maybe just a cool story to portray, no more, no less.
Even though the critics might say "Im Deeply disappointed"

One thing i realized humans that humans do very often are mistakes based on assumptions, but thats just my opinion. You can be unknowing, and capitalize on human mistakes made on assumptions by just listening and afterwards be grateful they gave away a secret based on their assumptions and subjective reality, and the best thing is when they try to fix or alter the mistake, they tend to do things even worse.

What i didnt know, was given freely by assumptions. If assumptions is the tool for decisions, then im probably gonna state;" Humans do those mistakes"

Sometimes i just like to write a fictional story.

Sometimes I like to respond to a fictional story in a non-fictional visceral diatribe of meaningless platitudes only deciphered by no one.......oh, the three words in your bottle story are "I spew nonsense."
edit on 1/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed image

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Never was three words in a bottle, you based it on assumptions, "Humans do that mistake "

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very nice. I love fiction. It's the only way "they" let people tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As always I think an interesting question to ask is "Why". Perhaps an answer lies in the nature of Dualistic modes of thought?!

Also, I hope that if you ever write a book Mr Freeman is still around to narrate it:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
South Park is amazing

new topics

top topics

join