It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoria Apophasis and his claims on magnetism and gravity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
I like his talks.. Sometimes ; )

There is way more under the (black) sun as is commonly believed

a reply to: MfId77

Here is a start: Leedskalin PDF
Lol these are kooky ideas

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

A perpetual motion device would require more than just the magnetic windings that are missing from that illustration.

The very idea is a misnomer really, more chance of us harnessing the energy of the vacuum(zero point field) than us ever devising a means to make perpetual motion anything other than a pipe dream. So no chance really for the foreseeable future.

Material science is the definitive problem, along with friction, thermodynamics and entropy.
edit on 15-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Wait what?

He said that his thought experiment proves that if the sun were to suddenly disappear then the Earth would instantly fly out into space. It would fly out into space due to the lack of gravitational force from the missing sun but it would happen instantly, not 8 minutes later which is how long it would take for light or gravitational changes to reach Earth.

But why does he think it wouldn't take 8 minutes for the gravitational effects to travel?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

I will have to watch again, I wasn't sure if it had to do with the vector change - but I think that was it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I will have to watch again, I wasn't sure if it had to do with the vector change - but I think that was it.

But that wouldn't explain anything. There are no spacelike vectors when you describe gravitational waves from the sun headed to Earth?
He's presenting it like "Hey everyone look the theory of gravity is wrong because relativity says gravity from the sun reaches Earth instantaneous! So I'm right and physics is wrong!"
Actually he calls it "spooky action at a distance" so he's clearly borrowing this from entanglement. Or he's an idiot.
He calls Einstein an idiot several times in another video. So it's on.

I watched some of his other videos. He's basically a flat Earther. His thing isn't flat Earth literally, it's platonic philosophical buzzwords applied to the Electric universe (magnetism is the only real thing and space-time and light are by-products) and he's like a rebel against quantum mechanics.
He's got this weird following of people that believe mathematical theories are bunk and his weird word salad, no-math, anti modern physics rants are actually coherent and possibly genius.
I think the no-math thing is something he presents in another video.

He doesn't seem to understand the double slit experiment at all. He has lots of videos "explaining" the double slit experiment but all he does is give an alternate hypothesis about what causes light interference.
But his no-math idea is for photons and not other particles so that doesn't make sense.
He doesn't mention the observer problem either. So it's just a thing for physics illiterate people to get exited about.
The way he puts down science and ad homs everyone except Tesla and strokes his ego is kind of cult leader-y.

All his videos have a "donate $$$$$$" thing right in the front so I think he's just working a little angle.
It's really weird reading the comments. People think he's really smart and on to something. But he has no science background so he doesn't even understand what he's debunking nor does he have any mathematical framework to replace or predict anything new. But people love it?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Dude thank you! This guy is a con artist and a fraud. He feeds on people who are insecure of their intelligence and they go for it as it goes ges then a way to cope with their insecurities. The problem is this is total insanity and not a healthy way for people to deal with these problems. He has no scientific background, he is eloquent and excellent in articulating his hilariously insane views. I have a friend who is lost in his mumbo jumbo at the moment and it breaks my heart seeing him like this. It angers me more than the fact that the man who created our understanding of relativity and the beauty in things like the Doppler effect - which is provable by standing next to a emergency services vehicle - is called an awful idiot by this joke of a human being who hasn't contributed anything to the scientific field. He makes my blood boil.

I honestly made this account just to say how much I appreciate someone standing up for science. All this junk science is gut wrenching.

Thanks again dude

1000+ up votes for joelr

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoriaAPileOf#

Dude thank you! This guy is a con artist and a fraud. He feeds on people who are insecure of their intelligence and they go for it as it gives them a way to cope with their insecurities. The problem is this is total insanity and not a healthy way for people to deal with these problems. He has no scientific background, he is eloquent and excellent in articulating his hilariously insane views. I have a friend who is lost in his mumbo jumbo at the moment and it breaks my heart seeing him like this. It angers me more than the fact that the man who created our understanding of relativity and the beauty in things like the Doppler effect - which is provable by standing next to a travelling emergency services vehicle - is called an awful idiot by this joke of a human being who hasn't contributed anything to the scientific field. He makes my blood boil.

I honestly made this account just to say how much I appreciate someone standing up for science. All this junk science is gut wrenching.

Thanks again dude

1000+ up votes for joelr

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My 2 cents: anyone who would name themselves Theoria Apophasis is an incel with delusions of grandeur.

Now, he may not be such. But that is the first impression i get.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

" incel with delusions of grandeur. " Pretty much sums him up. I watched a few of his vids and found it pretty hard going. He's one of those arrogant, crazy people who thinks he's worked everything out and gets angry about how stupid Einstein was etc etc. I could ignore his ranting if he actually had anything valuable to say but I'm pretty sure he's just all crazy...no genius.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join