It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoria Apophasis and his claims on magnetism and gravity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There is a self proclaimed genius on youtube that has claims that he truly understands magnetism and that soon the world will have "anti-gravity" devices. Most of his youtube videos are based on photography as that is his profession - but he has numerous videos up on very many interesting topics regarding the science of magnetism.

I neither am arguing for or against this person, however his points on the issue are very interesting.

Here is his understanding of gravity:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
His book can be downloaded here:

plus.google.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I think Edward Leedskalnin (the guy who built coral castle) truly understood gravity and magnatism etc., I wish he would have told us his secrets.

Watching this guy now.
edit on 16-1-2017 by MfId77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I like his talks.. Sometimes ; )

There is way more under the (black) sun as is commonly believed

a reply to: MfId77

Here is a start: Leedskalin PDF
edit on 16-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Enjoy, there are hours and hours...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Leedskalnin's 'secrets' were levers, pulleys, and a winch.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Thanks

I have a ton to keep my mind occupied now.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You are welcome.

( In the rabbit hole ; )

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's been a bit, but I followed him on YouTube a long time ago. I don't think he can be taken too seriously since he thinks all Mirrorless cameras are little more than toys.

If he was a forward thinking guy, he would recognize the DSLR for the dinosaur that it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I get you, and I agree.

But at-least he is trying to think about stuff and not afraid of trying, or sharing his research and theory.
I like that, It's the bit's of pieces I like.

Conclusions? Naah.. I make my own

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I dunno, there are advantages and disadvantages to both systems, and if you where forward thinking, jumping on either bandwagon would be stupid

I mean, there is still argument to go Digital medium format too

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

gravity is incoherent dielectric acceleration

LMAO

almost as good as the turbo encabulator

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

That video is hilarious. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MfId77
I think Edward Leedskalnin (the guy who built coral castle) truly understood gravity and magnatism etc., I wish he would have told us his secrets.
He did publish some booklets, did you read them? in his Magnetic Current booklet he provides the secret to building his "perpetual motion holder". If you haven't built his perpetual motion holder then how have you been holding all of your perpetual motions?

originally posted by: EartOccupant
But at-least he is trying to think about stuff and not afraid of trying, or sharing his research and theory.
Thinking about stuff is good. Understanding why professional scientists have the theories they do is good.

Presenting your own theory before you even understand what the professional scientists have come up with and the experimental evidence supporting it is not good. It is called trying to think outside the box without even knowing where the edges of the box are.

Ed Leedskalnin performed experiments which is good. But he never bothered to study all the other experiments performed by many others and he never understood all the insights provided by those, so his writings were not only many years behind the current understanding of his time, but also in many cases his understandings could be demonstrated as incorrect by known experiments which he had never studied nor performed.

I don't find the arguments of the man in the OP videos to be coherent.

originally posted by: moebius
"gravity is incoherent dielectric acceleration"

LMAO

almost as good as the turbo encabulator
Yes it's like that turbo encabulator. If you can't impress 'em with intelligence, then baffle 'em with BS.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He has some good ideas that are worth reviewing on magnetism. His 4th edition on magnetism will hopefully be out soon, so that he can refine some of his previous statements. That said his videos that I've seen could be abbreviated without loss of important information, though they do allow you to investigate his personality in more depth. So YMMV.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Leedskalnin's 'secrets' were levers, pulleys, and a winch.

And his PMH of course... in memoriam, good ol' Ed:

The illustration unfortunately lacks the 4500 turns of copper wire on the coils (just imagine they were there)!
:-)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Eddie Leedskalnin's.. DID do a great job. However, it wasn't as "miraculous" as the myth dispels.
A knowledge of Electricity (DC/Transformers, Capacitance, Resistance, Solonoids,Wire, Coils… ), mixed with Mechanical skills in (Leverage,Pullies,Center of Mass…), as well as Stone Masonry, IN WHICH WAS HIS FAMILIES FORTE', Tomb Stone Cutting & Carving…
One could recreate the scenario.
Just as this bright & dedicated to the cause Man here…
youtu.be...
edit on 15-11-2017 by Bkripto because: Misspelling

edit on 15-11-2017 by Bkripto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Since you knew… heres how!
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Will have a little watch,..ty

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Proverbially if one wanted to build a better mousetrap?

One would need to take a really good look at every other mousetrap that has ever been designed.

Arbitrageur point is valid IMHO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join