It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Martin Luther King III An Uncle Tom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No. He's not. Have any Trump detractors noticed that everyone pretty much comes away from Trump Tower with hope and, seemingly, respect for the man and his sincerity?

In other (fake) news CNN is interrupted in their non-stop hit pieces to try and spin todays meeting to somehow seem like it's a bust. They were at a loss for words so you know...Russia.

edit on 16-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is interesting after reading thru the other thread on why SJW's think as they do.

CNN is essentially SJW central, a professional SJW propaganda machine.

And here we see it isn't about the fact the MLK III had a good meeting with Trump and feels positive about it(or other black leaders he's met with recently who also feel positive afterwards), but rather it's about their feelings, that they concocted a narrative around Trump they won't go back on. He's been painted as a racist and hence, any coverage of him will be filtered thru that viewpoint.

And that viewpoint is based on emotions and feelings rather than facts and reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This makes me very optimistic that some actual "change" is in store for the struggling Americans.
Me included.

One for the book folks.
We almost lost the republic with this one.
I just hope we can mend the damage caused by this elections rhetoric.
People once bled and died for the things we take for granted daily. It is our duty to preserve what they suffered to create. I hope this election reminds us all of that. No matter what side you are. What we have here is fragile and if we become complacent it will be gone in the blink of an eye.

edit on 16-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I love when people use Uncle Tom as a derogatory term not knowing that he was beaten to death for not betraying two women. I wonder how many people that use that term, have actually read the book.

On topic, was that Omarosa? I would rather cross Trump than her any day!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No coming away from Trump tower he is obviously a Russian spy(sarcasm)
edit on 16-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This makes me very optimistic that some actual "change" is in store for the struggling Americans.
Me included.

I was blown away when I heard Steve Harvey met with Trump and had positive things to say as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yesterday everyone was in a tither because Trump cancelled a visit to the Martin Luther King museum because he had other things on his schedule.
I guess we see now what the other thing was.

I think meeting with Martin Luther King III is more significant than visiting a museum that he can visit any day.

edit on 1/16/17 by BlueAjah because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have an uncle named Tom.

Can confirm: not a racist.

Also confirm: he doesn't live in a cabin, but a studio apartment.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Yesterday everyone was in a tither because Trump cancelled a visit to the Martin Luther King museum because he had other things on his schedule.
I guess we see now what the other thing was.

I think meeting with Martin Luther King III is more significant than visiting a museum that he can visit any day.

"Other things"

Really? What other things came up that caused him to cancel a pre-arragned and already scheduled visit?

Trump had that visit on his schedule far in advance. What changed? What was soooo important to make Trump re-arrange his schedule to hide and avoid the museum?

The man is a wuss, a weenie, a coward.

He knew after his twitter comments he wouldn't be welcome at that museum. He knew it would be awkward. He knew it would be uncomfortable.

I predict we'll see more of this in the future. Trump will hide out in the White House and produce lots of angry 3am tweets to appear "strong".

I'm sorry, but no one is in a strong position when they're sitting on a porcelain bathroom fixture.

And in any case, avoiding situations and making excuses isn't being "brave" or "strong" -- the thing Trump prides himself on.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Events of late around Trump and others demonstrate more clearly than ever that for many lib and black "leaders" its about keeping the slaves down on the plantation. Cant have them believing a white man would help them. Or anyone would help them not even Tom Boy.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Me included.

One for the book folks.
We almost lost the republic with this one.
I just hope we can mend the damage caused by this elections rhetoric.
People once bled and died for the things we take for granted daily. It is our duty to preserve what they suffered to create. I hope this election reminds us all of that. No matter what side you are. What we have here is fragile and if we become complacent it will be gone in the blink of an eye.

Well when a white man cant get elected pres anymore without race coming in going becoming the main issue then we are seeing the real aim of the left......to devide. Its just old commi stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think the real Uncle Toms are people like Al Sharpton, Obama, Jesse Jackson, and other Black Democrats who have been race baiting.

What makes them Uncle Toms is that they screwed over the Black Community.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It seems like Trump is the one who is willing to talk with anyone. And once they talk people feel hope...

Why talk trash about the people that are actually trying to help?

top topics

join