It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

A simple answer to that, is two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Sometimes they do.

To add to this, it seems one of the people (Luke Kuhn) in this video has definite pedophilia leanings. Funny that they chose to meet at COMET PING PONG isn't it?

voat.co...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The hate for Trump and Clinton runs deep in the U.S.. Clinton would have faced the same protests. To deny it, ignores how much hate was thrown around on social media for both candidates. To be honest and being neutral to both these corrupt parties, the hate for Clinton and Obama on ATS is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Agreed.
I always expect the mudslinging during the presidential elections as each candidate jockeys for position. But this one was special in the way these attacks were made. I understand wanting to stick with your party's candidates, But to go on further and try and sow chaos because your candidate didn't win brings nothing positive to the table. And will in fact hurt the party your trying to support. We have election laws and the President elect whether it be "Trump", "Hillary", or "Jesus I can walk on the water f****ing Christ", Each would have the right once elected to prove their worth. And if they prove to be useless and totally "F" things up than the laws of impeachment are there to layeth the smackdown. To try and incite violence or disruption in the inaugural process will only cement further discontent. Now is a time when acceptance of the inaugural process is needed.
What good could possibly come from disruption of a Ball held the night before inauguration?

edit on 17-1-2017 by PainGod because: Added the quote for context

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You're response is completely bias. They BOTH engage in dirty politics and how do you know how radical conservatives would have reacted if Hillary won the election? There is enough blame to go around on both political sides! To think conservatives are much holier than liberals is ridiculous.

To claim the "right" are the "real Americans" is a blatant insult on all hard-working Americans everywhere regardless of party affiliation who made this country what it is today. We have citizens of all skin color and cultures sacrificing their lives for the right for you and I to speak our opinions in public. To say conservatives are the "real Americans" is truly a divisive and ignorant statement.

How do I know how radical conservatives would have reacted? Because I am one!

Real Americans are those that support the historic rules, rights and morals adopted by our fledgling country. We adapt them when time reveals adjustments are needed, but the base...the foundation never changes. Do you hear that...never changes. The same steel and mortar holds up our foundation and we don't pray for change to save us, because it is change that changes us and we do not wish to change what works. We are proud of our country, our history and our morals. While I happen to be pro-choice, I also understand and support the pro-life crowd. So yes...there are real Americans and then there are others. Others that want hope and change while we don't wish to change what we already love. Others that come here and demand to rape our country and take from our brothers and sisters. Others that come here to destroy us from within, and all the while being supported and welcomed by the left.

I know my enemy. It is a shame they were bred in America.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What county are the inaugural festivities? Am so confused, help friends?

I think??? You guys are so much better at this than me, help anyone?

www.broadcastify.com...
edit on pm131pmTue, 17 Jan 2017 14:18:37 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
2nd video just came out.

Watching now.

ETA: What the absolute # is wrong with these people?????

These wannabe beta terrorists need to be rounded up and locked up.

edit on 1 17 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: everyone

If you offer someone money to commit a chemical attack and they go out and do it you are also culpable. Do you agree that O'Keefe should be arrested for funding terrorism?
`

That has no relevance to his excuse he made with that for these people.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So...yes. Jame O'Keefe should be found guilty for funding terrorism.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So...yes. Jame O'Keefe should be found guilty for funding terrorism.

How would that work considering he never gave him any money. How do you financially fund someone witouth giving them money or do you actually think he gave him $500.000, lol

But nice attempt to dodge it.

That sicko is excusing your fellow sicko's for planning to commit chemicals attacks on fellow U.S citizens with the excuse "but someone else promised them money for it" and "hey..everyone has a price"

Even if someone was actually giving them money to do so is 100% irrelevant to the argument i made against his sick comment which is NO there is no excuse for that and there never will be unless you have a few screws loose in your head then you might think it is perfectly fine to dream up excuses like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wonder if some group like theirs went out soliciting a paid assassination would they be arrested if caught?

Is that much different than what they are soliciting now?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh look, Bill Ayers right at the top of the list of 'initiators' in hacked documents..

twitter.com...

These documents make it clear that the effort is NOT about protest. It is about shutting down the event itself and stopping Trump being sworn in.
So, we can dispense with the protest angle, I guess.
edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope that these doofus's know that when/if riots break out in DC, it isn't the DC police that respond.

Edit: Thinking about it, they probably want someone to be shot and killed to "prove" their point that this is the Fifth Reich. They need to be jailed. I saw a report somewhere that weapons have been found hidden in public places already. Hopefully that was fake news.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Fools because: ...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I hope that these doofus's know that when/if riots break out in DC, it isn't the DC police that respond.

I have been trying to check out some details on this, and still more to do, but it looks like the document is evidence of a Federal offence... Ayers and his co conspirators listed as the organisers could well be arrested before Friday, or after Friday more likely.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, looks like he is trying to step it back....

www.usnews.com...

Legba Carrefour, an organizer of the activist network DisruptJ20 shown discussing bridge and train blockades in footage recorded by Project Veritas on Tuesday, says “the amount of chaos is being intentionally overstated” by his group. “By virtue of us making those claims, it whips people up into the kind of panic that accidentally ends up causing the chaos we want. You can say ‘all of Metro is being blockaded’ and people will stay home,” the local anarchist says. Carrefour, who has for weeks shared with reporters grandiose visions of a traffic-blocking "clusterf--k," tells U.S. News the current plan is to block just one bridge on Friday morning. He asked that the particular roadway not be identified.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wannabe beta terrorist.

In a private group all tough talking about throat punching the bikers then being a little pansy when confronted.

Maybe the FBI talked some sense into them.

They should be in jail, you or I would be.

These people are pathetic. Probably have a sponsor from millennial international to fund their delusions.

Oh, they do!! Soros

edit on 1 17 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yeah, looks like he is trying to step it back....

www.usnews.com...

Legba Carrefour, an organizer of the activist network DisruptJ20 shown discussing bridge and train blockades in footage recorded by Project Veritas on Tuesday, says “the amount of chaos is being intentionally overstated” by his group. “By virtue of us making those claims, it whips people up into the kind of panic that accidentally ends up causing the chaos we want. You can say ‘all of Metro is being blockaded’ and people will stay home,” the local anarchist says. Carrefour, who has for weeks shared with reporters grandiose visions of a traffic-blocking "clusterf--k," tells U.S. News the current plan is to block just one bridge on Friday morning. He asked that the particular roadway not be identified.

Not sure why this guy is not just arrested...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ayers is a real radical and has been standing behind the current POTUS for the last 8 years. Those of us who were aware of this and were vocal just got called racist xenophobic islamophobic and every other stupid name the Left could dream up. This stuff is really showing itself for what it is. I think it really took the radical stuff to wake people up. I hope that people will finally come together and throw off the yoke of the NWO elites. Because they've been screwing everyone they just didn't realize it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably because Butyric acid smells horribly, much like rancid butter. Its not going to do much more than make you dislike the smell.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As a millenial, I would love a sponsor! I'm tired of working for everything I have and having a over a third of it stolen!

Any takers? I'm housebroken.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join