It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Journalists brought human remains back home from the MH17 crash site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Pieces of debris and human bone fragments from flight MH17 have taken by journalist Michel Spek Cherry from Ukraine, is a piece of bone from one of the passengers. That said a spokesman for the Prosecutor's Office Friday.

Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) has to established that the bone is from a passenger whose identity is obsolete in 2014. The relatives of the victim have informed. The other objects found according to the OM were not relevant to the criminal investigation into the circumstances of the sinking of the device. That was shot down over rebel territory on July 17, 2014, with a BUK missile of Russian origin. Also, all passengers arrived, including 196 Dutch travelers killed.

(Translated from the original Dutch newspaper)

Another tragedy for all the relatives that as the Dutch government promised that all debris from the crash site should have collected for a more established research. How can we now say that that vital information about this incident isn't lying somewhere in the Ukraine?

Also, the Donetsk International Press Center interviewed Alexander Vladimirovich Zakharchenko the separatist leader how this could happen.

MOSCOW, January 12. /TASS/. Russia fears that the results of a probe into the Malaysian airliner’s crash over eastern Ukraine in 2014 may be censored and may fail to reach the public at large, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said. READ ALSO Dutch journalist says plane fragments can still be found at MH17 crash site The Russian diplomat made this statement after the Dutch authorities seized material evidence from the journalists found at the plane crash site. According to the spokeswoman, the plane’s debris "is still there, at the tragedy site, and it is not being investigated by a joint investigative group led by the Dutch Prosecutor’s Office." More: tass.com...

The two journalists, well one of them has a full report on his website where he explains what happen the day he arrived at the Ukraine and the day he came back to the Netherlands.

Sunday December 25th I left (along with Stefan Beck) through Warsaw, Moscow and Rostov to Donetsk. The purpose of the trip (among others) was to do research on everyday life and the development of DNR in eastern Ukraine since the war began in 2014. Many stories are going around about what’s going on and a lot of those stories contradict each other. We are two months engaged in preparations and we have considered all the possible scenarios, including the safety-issues.

M.Speckers , my story

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

One word.

GHOULS!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"There's my collection of stamps. Oh, and over here is my collection of civil war gun powder totes. What's that? Oh just my collection of human remains from MH17. Yup, I'm pretty cool for a journalist right kids?"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's not about collectors items . It's about that the government said they retrieved everything and they lie about it . There seems to be more then enough lying around there and that shouldn't be possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

MH17 was hit by a missile in mid-flight. Its debris was spread over 8 miles. Do you really think it feasible for them to bring back every single piece of debris or remains? Let's not forget that this is also an active warzone. Even as investigators tried to do their job artillery was flying. Why are they so sure these remains are even from MH17?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why are they so sure these remains are even from MH17?

Because it's confirmed by the forensic analysts.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well incase you missed it my fake quote was in agreement with you.

Anyone who wasn't authorized to investigate the crime scene should be held accountable in a court of law.

Like that journalist who was rifling through the luggage of the victims while he was live on the air.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Or all those separatist soldiers that took personal belongings of victims, shot parts of wreckage, and also cut up and shipped out parts of wreckage. And let's not forget that they also prevented investigators from accessing the site for weeks.

top topics

join