It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding a video of a ORANGE ORB UFO that gave me goosebumps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip
a reply to: tommyjo

You could be right, that one might be a lantern. Hard to tell from the video how out of focus it is. Also, you only have to do basic research to understand that not all unexplained phenomena of the orange orb type are lanterns. Don't be fooled

Correct some are stars, planets, lanterns, aircraft even birds illuminated by light pollution. Autofocus at night unless with really high end gear is pointless it's also better if you can set manual exposure 2 pics I have posted as examples before.

Below strange light in sky auto exposure manual focus

Not so strange manual focus and exposure

You have to remember many people that post that type of video/image KNOW exactly what they saw you don't get hits or shares saying it's a lantern/aircraft etc.
edit on 18-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The ORANGE UFO's must represent a newer species arriving to Earth, or, some new technology that has been developed.

At any rate, the number of ORANGE UFO's has grown exponentially, according to this RENSE report.

Link to Report: rense.com...

Personally, I saw an orange UFO just NW of Chicago about 3 years ago. Was lower than 2,000 and shaped like a capsule pill, flying vertically. As it glided past me, with no sound, I could see that only the front of this object was lit. The back half of this object emitted no light. This sighting lasted about 4 minutes.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Unfortunately, you are wrong, there are also other things that behave uncharacteristically like any of the things you mention, nor can be likened to anything WE as humans know of, officially anyway. It's fine if you do not believe so, but do not think for a second your condescending narrative will get you anywhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I too saw a HUGE orange orb. No high speed maneuvers. It pulsated and whatever it was, it was a stupendous sight. I've found other reports over the years describing what I saw but no luck on exact match on video even after many searches. One or two that were possible matches but too distant to tell. There's a couple of pretty good threads here on the subject. I'll find them when I'm not on this phone and link them. Would LOVE to see the vid you reference, good luck!

Me and my mate saw one high in the sky back in July 1988 just not moving then after a minute it shoot up in the sky in a wobbly way and then disappeared and it this was on light grey night plus for a while the atmosphere was heavy.
edit on 18-1-2017 by 808Funk because: Added bit of info.

edit on 18-1-2017 by 808Funk because: More added info.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The ORANGE UFO's must represent a newer species arriving to Earth, or, some new technology that has been developed.

At any rate, the number of ORANGE UFO's has grown exponentially, according to this RENSE report.

From personal research I beleieve the orbs have been here since the year dot. I don't see them as being part of our tech, I also don't believe they are "a newer species arriving to Earth" as they are recorded throughout human history right back to the 'Star' of Bethlehem and beyond. But hey who knows lol, it's all guess work, the only thing we can say for sure is they are real and here right now.

The Rense support stating growth well that may be from the angle of humans seeing them. We need to recognise that these orbs are exteremely timid, maybe they are getting a little more confident in appearing to humanity, but they do have a virtual invisibility cloak when required so one can state that they are very very possibly around us all the time. We just can't see them

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

Seen enough cr4p on here to know that most people DON'T have the ability or equipment to take decent nights shots which means they jump to conclusions PLEASE prove me wrong that's what I joined for so lets see what happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You're right, people don't carry around high-end equipment, a UFO isn't like a moonrise, it's not going to be anywhere at a certain time. The first time I saw something anomalous I barely had time to comprehend what I was seeing let alone get a camera on it (and phone cameras are just pointless). So, I totally agree... ??? But this has nothing to do with explaining the phenomena. Or is it your logic that, because no one has officially filmed something you deemed to be "high quality", that the phenomena doesn't exist? Lmao.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Same thoughts here, they're riddled all through-out history... Many people see them in our modern age... And think of all the unreported instances.. It's a bit crazy when you think about it, like what in the actual # is going on ha! Honestly, I didn't even give this subject any thought until what my own eyes saw could not deny it. I've also seen reports that seem to imply Saucer-shaped UFOS are connected to the orange orb phenomenon, I.e, someone sees a saucer become an orb, or a saucer in an orb, or the orb/plasma subsides and a saucer is in its place... So.. Something to do with the propulsion perhaps.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Or is it your logic that, because no one has officially filmed something you deemed to be "high quality", that the phenomena doesn't exist? Lmao.

Is it your logic that because someone may misinterpret what they see it means that it is something highly unusual?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You're right, UfoOrbHunter. Perhaps there's just an undercurrent of frustration that is affecting those of us who want to know what's really happening, when it comes to the UFO/Alien subject.

Because nothing really new is appearing or occurring, since the beginning of UFO reporting, mankind is left doing the Wash-Rinse-Spin...Wash-Rinse-Spin...etc.. of the same "stuff". New eras come and go, but the reports are essentially the same.

Cameras in space opened up a new frontier for spotting UFO's, but it seems that those videos have also been explained as nature, or man-made occurrances.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it your logic that all things seen are misinterpreted? Is it your logical opinion that there are no unexplained aerial phenomena that behave intelligently?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Is it your logical opinion that there are no unexplained aerial phenomena that behave intelligently?

I don't know what "behave intelligently" means in this context. It would seem to require a subjective evaluation.

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Use your imagination! I.e A meteor characteristically does not make right angle turns at extreme high speed, or at all. That is why, when you see a meteor light up and streak across the sky, you do not say "It behaved intelligently" because its movement was roughly linear, and fit the profile of a meteor.

Also, no answer to my first question?

Is it your logic that all things seen(in the context of this discussion) are misinterpreted?
edit on 20-1-2017 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Use your imagination! I.e A meteor characteristically does not make right angle turns at extreme high speed, or at all.

I don't need my imagination to know that the movement of a light in the sky with no point of reference provides a limited amount of information regarding velocity in three dimensions.

Is it your logic that all things seen(in the context of this discussion) are misinterpreted?
My logic is based on the fact that human perception and memory are notoriously unreliable. Particularly when exposed to unfamiliar phenomena.

You have not, and will not see me dispute an eyewitness description. You will, however, see me ask for specifics. Those specifics, without fail, lack details which go beyond being able to objectively say that the witness did not know what they saw.

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Orbhunter had an opportunity to see one up close did he take it NO.

Ask him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

We have a group on here (myself included) that have very good to pro equipment we spend long cold nights taking images of the sky we spend many man hours all over the globe yet we NEVER see these things. Is that because we know/see in detail what we are looking at

edit on 20-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Not to derail the thread but...

You do realize that the title of your OP is a perfect set-up for someone to make a Trump joke, right?

I'm not going to be the one to do it though...

edit on 1/20/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Interesting thoiughts there Worship. You mention the link between motherships and the orbs. Yeah it's there alright. They do appear at the same time sometimes. The morphing thing is bizare, would be tremendous to see the orb morph into a mothership/saucer. Not seen that yet, but have witnessed a pair or amber/orange types morph into the shape of a traditional cast iro one piece bodybuilders dumbell. Such an aamzing site. We know the ufo orbs are real, we have to take it on the chin from the nay sayers but I was one once................... Before the close encounter

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

We have a group on here (myself included) that have very good to pro equipment we spend long cold nights taking images of the sky we spend many man hours all over the globe yet we NEVER see these things. Is that because we know/see in detail what we are looking at

Maybe by removing your blinkered government mandated mind set and open your mind to possibilities other than what you "know" then there is possibility that you might see a ufo
Open your mind WMD

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip
Or is it your logic that, because no one has officially filmed something you deemed to be "high quality", that the phenomena doesn't exist? Lmao.

More or less we have had MORE ability in tha last few years to produce REAL worthwhile evidence yet still Mog from Zog has not been filmed.

The reality is that if Mog from Zog can fly MANY light years to visit the palnet of the Apes they will have the ability to stay hidden. They wont need to have lights on at night to fly (that one always makes me laugh)

Just looking at the cr4p people make up to get hits is also a joke, claims about speed/distance etc when they have a dot of light on a dark sky with NO frame of reference, peoples ability to exaggerate what they saw is well know.

There is more chance of serious amateur/pro photgrapher getting the first real evidence that some guy with an iphone.

Many of us SERIOUS students of the night sky/photography post here on this thread Calling All Astrophotgraphers we have members in all areas of the world that spend cold dark nights in the middle of nowwhere taking images of the night sky.
Yet we don't ever see these things yet some twat with an iphone will have dozens of videos of claimed ufo's.

The other thing on here is the post or threads which start like this I spend a lot of time looking at the night sky and saw this star I have never seen before do ........now the classic that appears here ,in newspapers, youtube etc is a star that they have never seen before that flashes different colours (Sirius the main culprit) now if I had a £/$ for every claim I have read or saw about that over the years I would be VERY wealthy, those posts show a they don't spend a lot of time doing what they claim or they are outright LIARS.

Then we have the out of focus/shape changing ufo videos again for every report of that worth a £/$ I would be doubly Wealthy. Cheap consumer cameras/phones DON'T focus well in low light, well the one used by these clickbait youtube ufo channels.

As camera tech improves these people will be shown what they really are have a look here

An interesting new camera for UFO Hunters?

or this

Realtime Aurora Borealis video (not timelapse)

or this

Real time Milky Way videos (Sony A7S)

Imagine that camera with a good zoom/telephoto lens used at the same time as these claimed ufo lights in the sky videos.

That would be REALLY interesting.
edit on 24-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join