It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding a video of a ORANGE ORB UFO that gave me goosebumps

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is a long-shot. In fact I have little confidence that posting here will solve my case... But I have no other avenues I can think of...

Basically, about 5 years ago, I came across a youtube video which was titled with a date and some numbers if I remember correctly(I dont remember that well)..

Basically, it was one of the most eerie videos I'd seen of a UFO that reminded me of my own real-life sighting of an orange orb doing high-speed stop-start right-angle maneuvers and disappearing into space.

The video is shot by someone who seems to be under a bit of shelter, it is raining moderately. Through the trees maybe 70-50m away, a large orange orb can be seen, at this distance it is quite large, maybe the size of an average house.. It rises up, silently, is huge, above the filmer, and goes higher still until it disappears into the sky. The video is rather dark apart from the orb. The filmer is also quiet for the duration of the sighting. It just has so many question marks about it! It doesn't look at all like cgi, it looked completely real. Which is curious, who can film such an anomaly and not kick up a fuss? If it's a hoax... well, it didnt feel like that either. It's really nagging at me, the high strangeness of the short video. Also, this video was maybe 1.5-3minutes long.

Anyway, it was one of the most creepy videos I've seen as it reminded me exactly of the orange orb I saw and have seen others report of seeing up-close.

I may have added this video to favorites - however I believe it was deleted... Or rather it was not in favorites. I am unable to figure out how to find this video again, and a little surprised that noone has ever brought it to light anywhere else on the internet that I've seen.

Anyway, If anyone has any ideas, leads, links, or even personal experiences on these orange orbs, feel free to speak or help me find the video! It's like an itch that I cant scratch, I can see it in my mind, the whole video, but I wish I could see it again, and share it.

edit on 16-1-2017 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have 2 pics someone texted me of an orange fiery ufo but ats wont upload them, says its not the right format.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
How can an orange light in the sky give you Goosebumps.? There are all kinds of lights in the sky.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
I have 2 pics someone texted me of an orange fiery ufo but ats wont upload them, says its not the right format.

You can convert to jpg format here image.online-convert.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Ones that behave intelligently and move in ways that are supposed to be "impossible"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip

Ones that behave intelligently and move in ways that are supposed to be "impossible"

How can you really tell how a light in a dark sky is moving?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I too saw a HUGE orange orb. No high speed maneuvers. It pulsated and whatever it was, it was a stupendous sight. I've found other reports over the years describing what I saw but no luck on exact match on video even after many searches. One or two that were possible matches but too distant to tell. There's a couple of pretty good threads here on the subject. I'll find them when I'm not on this phone and link them. Would LOVE to see the vid you reference, good luck!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Eyes, Brain, Experience.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes yes, I have read the few threads on orange orbs here, have posted my personal experiences in those threads as well. In fact that's why I originally signed up here, after seeing some crazy things. Since that time the number of sightings has actually increased, however nothing as seemingly impossible as the first orange orb I saw activating its "warp-drive" lol!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's in Washington. Planning on moving into the Whitehouse on Friday.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WorShipI too have seen the orange orb...Traveled slowly...Watched it from horizon to horizon...Passed right above my head...Took 10-15 minutes to travel that distance...At arm's length it was about the size of a large grapefruit...And since its size didn't change much thru out the sighting it must have been fairly high and huge...

Of course it could have been Mars or Venus /s.......

edit on 0282017-01-16T08:14:28-06:0020172017Monday by Iscool because: mistakenly used and equal sign instead of a dash...Fixed it...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
How can an orange light in the sky give you Goosebumps.? There are all kinds of lights in the sky.
But not so many the size of a house...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good luck finding your video. I am still trying to find one that was on YouTube about 8 years ago. It was a video that showed a guy driving around the streets of his town. He was videoing a large object in the sky, again, about the size of the house. The most unusual thing about this video was that the object was only visible at certain positions of the camera.

Depending on where he was located; you could see it, it produced a glare, or it was visible. When visible it looked similar to a mirror ball. He kept the camera going as he drove around the streets taking video of the object.

I have not been able to find any video or even stories about this video for over 4 years now. If it was real. terrestrial or other worldly, I can see why it would have been scrubbed.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
House size? Hope you find the footage. That's one big orb

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I once had a similar sighing of a 2 to 2.5 meter orange orb/sphere that had transparent ripples flowing across the surface, while it traveled across the sky at tree top level from west to east toward Wilmington N.C.. I also once found a video of an identical object of what I saw only for it to disappear off my favorites list on YouTube. The Orbs are real as to what they are who knows. Oh and after that sighting I had a gunmetal gray, softball-sized orb in my bedroom.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

Is this it?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Unfortunately not. This orb starts on the ground! Looks huge and close, and silently ascends into the sky vertically... It is also raining in the video. Filmer is completely silent as he watches... Like I said, creep af! It's way too big (and raining) to be a lantern of some kind, looks nothing like it, no sound... Huge plasma ball... Rises up pretty rapidly until it goes up into the sky through the cloud cover I think and beyond.

Video is very cool though, that's no lantern imo! perfect sphere of plasma... Similar to what I saw do a sudden 90degree turn + acceleration to "warp-speed" as it disappeared into the background of space.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip

Video is very cool though, that's no lantern imo! perfect sphere of plasma... Similar to what I saw do a sudden 90degree turn + acceleration to "warp-speed" as it disappeared into the background of space.

How is an out of focus lantern cool? Why are people so easily taken in by footage of a lantern that is out of focus?

You only have to do a basic search in You Tube to see scores of people deceiving themselves with such footage. They have no idea how their cameras work and desperately require to get themselves on a photography course. The "perfect sphere of plasma" is the result of the lantern being out of focus. It is staggering how many people get fooled by what the camera and optics produce.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

You could be right, that one might be a lantern. Hard to tell from the video how out of focus it is. Also, you only have to do basic research to understand that not all unexplained phenomena of the orange orb type are lanterns. Don't be fooled

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
AH good old camera autofocus at night if you can't manual focus it's pointless zooming in.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join